Chapter 6

A Certain Heart Fluttering

 

 

“We will continue this date when we wrap that leg of yours first, Sooyoungie.”Nana proclaimed, taking no for an answer. “Just hang in there, I’ll be back.” She went up to one of the workers of the ice rink, asking for a first aid kit. Returning back with the first aid kit, Nana ordered Sooyoung to elevate to her leg to have a closer look.

Seeing the injury had cut Sooyoung’s jeans, “I think I need to cut a part of your jeans for a better look,” Nana confessed.“Omo!” Nana saw Sooyoung’s cut which was already had the blood dried and was turning blue because of the cold.

“Are you sure it doesn’t hurt?” Nana asked. Sooyoung shook her head, “I guess the cold numbed the pain.” Nana carefully cleaned the cut, her actions gentle and caring. After cleaning it, Nana wrapped securely and kissed her fingers, bringing her fingers to Sooyoung’s bandage. “It will make you feel better.” Nana smiled at Sooyoung, who had red, flustered cheeks to show for Nana’s action.

“We should also get you leg warmers.” Nana giggled, referring to Sooyoung’s cut jeans. 

“Only if we get matching scarves.”Sooyoung smiled back at Nana.

 

..

 

The couple was now continuing their date, hiking up a small mountain. For a small mountain, it was quite steep. Both Nana and Sooyoung had backpacks, Sooyoung having a DSLR camera around her neck.

They were both out of breath, Sooyoung offered, “ Nana let me carry your bagpack, just hold my camera." Nana nodded and handed the taller girl her backpack.

"What are we doing hiking up a mountain anyway?"Sooyoung wondered, looking over to Nana. 

"You'll see we are almost there." Nana concluded.

 

..

 

They continued there way up when all of a sudden Nana stopped. The blonde After School member was busy looking up at the sky, she witnessed a single snowflake falling. She opened up her hand, the single snowflake landing on her hand. Sooyoung has stopped as well, "Nana, why did you stop?"

Nana hasn't said a word, only looking up at the sky. Sooyoung looked up in awe.

It was the first snowfall of winter.

Sooyoung and Nana were now facing each other, both looking into each other's eyes. 

They both knew what the snowfall meant.

Meaning falling in love.

 

 

..

 

 

It was nearing sunset, Sooyoung was looking up the sky and let out a gasp. Snowflakes looked like crystals in the setting sky. They had reached the cottage and it was only a pathway left. 

"Nana?"Sooyoung turned to her.

"Yes?"Nana looked over to Sooyoung. She had to admit Sooyoung looked cute with her pink cheeks and nose from the cold, she hid her smile from her "wife." 

"I was wondering if you wanted to take a picture together..."Sooyoung looked down and rubbed the back of her neck."I-I me-mean it's beautiful and you're beautiful as well,"Sooyoung stuttered.

"I'd be happy to Youngie."Nana smiled, her cheeks pink after what Sooyoung had said. Sooyoung held up the camera , Nana scooting closer to the tall girl and smiled for the camera.

"Kimchi!" The both said.

"Here's to one of the many memories together."Sooyoung said under her breath and let out a chuckle.

 

..

 

They had finally arrived at the cabin, putting down their heavy gear and finally taking off their shoes. Sooyoung immediately started a fire when they arrived, wanting the whole cabin to be warm. Nana explored the cabin and noticed it only had one bedroom. "Sooyoungie?"Nana called out.

"Dae?" Sooyoung answered back.

"There is only one bedroom..."Nana muttered. Sooyoung nodded about the situation and suggested,"I could always sleep here in the living room, if you want.I just want you to be comfortable." 

Nana smiled and nodded her head,"Thank you for being considerate, Youngie."

After settling their stuff down, Sooyoung was getting dinner started. Nana was right by her side to make herself useful. She tried to cut the vegetables and Nana was finding it hard to make them perfect as Sooyoung's. The tall SNSD member took not in Nana and stopped what she was doing.

Sooyoung came from behind Nana and held onto her hands, helping her chop the vegetables. The blonde girl was surprised, trying to focus on the chopping. "If you go like this, Nana. Holding the knife like this..."Sooyoung explained. Nana looked down and nodded, not wanting to look back at Sooyoung.

After dinner, they were both settled in sleeping area, now making their decision to go on with their marriage or not. Sooyoung was scared, What if Nana didn't want to go on with this marriage?

Sighing, Sooyoung put her answer down.

Silently, hoping Nana put the same.

 

 

..

 

A week later.

 

..

 

Decision Making Day!

What will Sooyoung and Nana choose? 

To go on with this marriage or not?

Find out in We Got Married!

 

..

 

Nana was given Sooyoung's decision in the confessional and held for a minute. The PD team nodded for her to open it. Opening the paper, Nana smiled and let out a laugh. 

"It's an 'O'" Nana held the paper for the camera to see. She noticed on the note, there was a tab to pull. Pulling on the tab, it read:

Nana, 

whatever you choose I'll be happy no matter what.

But if you agree with this marriage, I will be even happier!

I'll be seeing you, 

Sooyoung.

 

 

..

 

It was now Sooyoung'e turn in the confessional, she was handed Nana's paper. Letting out a shaky sigh, she opened the paper slowly. She closed one eye, looking foward to Nana's decision.

Opening the paper, Sooyoung smiled so wide.

"What was her decision?"They asked Sooyoung.

She held the paper up,

"She said yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N~ Here is chapter 6! Please comment :3