Chapter 5

A Certain Heart Fluttering

 

 

A New "We Got Married" Couple announced and the first ever same- couple broadcasted ever in South Korea!

Girls' Generation Sooyoung and After School's Nana have been chosen to be the first ever same- couple on the "We Got Married" program. With this new concept, being new to everyone it has even spread to the United States, making it a headliner about this new couple. With two of the young women capturing our Nation's hearts, what will the nation think?

The first episode had debuted and netizens had made an uproar. One side supporting this new couple and the other being totally against it. Tune in for more on "We Got Married" and more to come of Nana and Sooyoung!

 

 

..

 

Nana was now in the confessional and was handed a letter. She opened it up and read it out loud:

"Today's mission!

After planning a date with Sooyoung and spending a day together,

make a final decision on whether or not you will start a marriage life."

They asked Nana:

Q- What kind of date will you have?

Nana answered back and let out a laugh,"A secret one, that's for sure."

 

..

 

It was Sooyoung's turn to be in the confessional, she too has gotten a letter. Opening it, she read out loud:

"Make a final decision on whether or not

you'll a start a marriage life."

 

 

..

 

Having their date start early in the morning, they had stopped in a small cafe for breakfast. Sooyoung was barely awake at that time, hoping breakfast will wake her up. Nana was surprised Sooyoung didn't say anything  when they had to start their day early. They were dressed warmly for the winter season.

They were both looking down at the menu and Sooyoung proposed,"Nana you should get some tea or something warm, I think it's going to be cold all day. Arasseo?" Nana nodded her head, a hint of red tinting her cheeks.

She felt something warm in her heart when Sooyoung thought about her health.

"What are you ordering, Sooyoung?" Nana asked the tall shikshin.

"I think I'm going to get a stack of chocolate chip pancakes, cinnamon rolls, oatmeal, a glass of milk and some hot chocolate. You?" Sooyoung looked up at Nana.

"They don't call you a shikshin for nothing."Nana laughed which made Sooyoung smiled and also let out a laugh. "I might get the banana foster french toast with a vanilla latte."

Their orders were taken and it was just Sooyoung and Nana alone.

"So are you ready for today?" Nana questioned.

Sooyoung began,"Since you are the boss for today, I will be."

The food arrived and now they were eating in comfortable silence. Nana barely had a bite of her food when she noted Sooyoung already finished half of the stack of pancakes already!

Once they were done eating, Sooyoung was one the to drive to their destination. They were on the road and Nana was drifting away to sleep on the car ride. Sooyoung pulled over to the side of the road, she grabbed a blanket and a pillow for Nana. She placed the pillow under her head and and draped the blanket over the blonde girl.

Sooyoung made her way to the driver's seat and continued to their location.

 

..

 

Nana woke up right when Sooyoung was about to stop.

"Nana I think we are here..."Sooyoung explained. Nana rubbed her eyes and nodded her head.

"I believe so." Nana was now awake and looked at the destination. "Yup this is the place!"

An ice skating rink!

Nana looked over to Sooyoung,"Have you ever been ice-skating before?" The taller girl shook her head and asked,"You?"

"Nope. Now let's get some ice skates!" Nana announced.

 

..

Getting some pointers from the instructors, Sooyoung and Nana thought they managed to ice skate together. "If you feel yourself slipping or falling, hold onto me, arasseo? I will not let you fall...If you fall though, I'll fall with you."Sooyoung smiled sincerely.

I just might fall for you now...Nana thought and nodded her head.

"Ready?"Sooyoung announced and looked in Nana's eyes. Nana grabbed a hold of Sooyoung's arm and replied,"With you I am."Sooyoung blushed at their skinship and proceeded to the skate rink.

They were now off on the ice, many people slipping and falling along hearing the sound of laughter. 

They were doing it.

"Sooyoungie we're doing it, we are ice skating!"Nana shrieked in excitement. Sooyoung blushed at Nana's nickname for her and continue to hold onto the blonde girl. They went around the ice rink once without falling! 

On their second time around, Nana started to lose her balance."Sooyoungie, I think I'm going to fall!"

"I got you Nana!"Sooyoung exclaimed.

Sooyoung started to lose her balance, she knew they were going to fall hard on the ice. Sooyoung wrapped one arm that wrapped around Nana's waist and one protecting Nana's head. The taller girl was the one to hit the ice first, hard. Nana was on top of Sooyoung, a look of worry on her face.She had to admit she loved how close Sooyoung was to her.

"Sooyoung, gwenchana?"Nana squeaked, gently caressing Sooyoung's cheek.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled,"At least you are okay." She hissed quietly, hiding her look of pain. She felt something sharp graze on her leg. Her and Nana's legs were intertwined, one of Nana's ice skates had cut one of Sooyoung's legs. "Nana, do you think you can get for me please?"

"I'll try."Nana struggled to get up and watched Sooyoung trying to stand up, who gritted her teeth from the pain.

"Why don't we continue,Nana?" Sooyoung suggested.

Nana hesitated for a moment, "Are you okay, Sooyoungie?"

"I'm okay, let's just continue." Taking a hold of Nana's hand, they were ice skating again.

 

..

 

It was around noon, the couple decided to retire from the ice rink and change back into their regular shoes. Sooyoung sat down and started to take off her skates. Once they were off, Sooyoung saw the damage of her cut on her leg, the blade of Nana's skate had cut through her jeans.

She noticed Nana had trouble taking off her skates and the taller girl had went up to her,kneeled down and helped Nana take them off for her. "Thank you Sooyoungie."Nana smiled at her.

All Sooyoung did was smile back at her.

Nana looked down and gasped,"Sooyoungie are you okay? You're bleeding!"She motioned Sooyoung to sit down and elevate her leg."Did this happen when we fell for the first time?"

Sooyoung nodded and hissed in pain.

"How come you didn't tell me?"Nana demanded.

"You were having so much fun, I didn't want to spoil it."Sooyoung admitted."At least it doesn't need stitches...It's not that deep..."Sooyoung remarked.

"Look Nana, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."Sooyoung looked down.

"I'm okay...Let's just continue with this date."Sooyoung caressed Nana's cheek and smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Please comment :DD How was NaSoo's first date and how will the rest of the date go? :o What will be their final decision be? Stay tuned and happy reading!