Chapter 7 sneak peek

A Certain Heart Fluttering

 

 

 

One week later

..

 

Nana was handed a letter, opening it she read it out loud.

 

"To commemorate you marriage,

make yourselves a special day."

 

At the same time, Sooyoung was handed the same thing explained their mission of the the day. Her phone rang right after she read the letter, Sooyoung couldn't help but smile when she knew it was Nana. On the other line, Nana was nervous about calling Sooyoung.

"Hello?"Sooyoung greeted on the phone.

"Sooyoungie!" Nana greeted her wife cutely. Luckily, Nana wasn't there to see Sooyoung blushing when Nana greeted her.

"Hi, Nana. How have you been?"Sooyoung smiled through the phone and asked.

"I've been great!"Nana answered back,"Have you read the mission card yet?"

"Dae, what are you thinking of?"Sooyoung asked.

"I'm thinking of something meaningful..."Nana truthfully admitted to Sooyoung and looked away from the camera.

"Something fun?"Sooyoung tried to start up the conversation again, knowing it was quite awkward.

"I'll see you later then?"Sooyoung suggested.

"Okay, Sooyoungie and be prepared!" Nana smiled.

"Arasesso, bbyyong!"Sooyoung laughed and waited for Nana to answer her back.

"Byyong!"Nana giggled and finally hung up the phone.

 

..

 

Three days later.

 

..

 

It was quite early for the couple and Nana had something prepared for the both of them. Walking down the sidewalk to their next location, Sooyoung took off her scarf and wrapped it around Nana. "Here take my scarf, it must be cold."

"Thank you, Youngie."Nana blushed and looked away. "We are about ten minutes away..."Nana said to Sooyoung. The taller girl nodded her head and continued to stroll down with Nana.

They finally arrived to their destination and Sooyoung wondered what Nana had in store for them. Once they reached the doors, they were greeted by men and women," Congratulations!" 

Sooyoung was surely surprised and hid behind Nana.

"Sooyoungie, we are here to take our wedding photos!" Nana exclaimed and smiled, unsure about Sooyoung's reaction.

"Is that so? Shall we get started then?"Sooyoung smiled and wrapped her arm around Nana's shoulders. They were off picking a wedding gown for Nana and now Sooyoung was now in the fitting room, trying on her girl tuxedo suit.

 

..

 

While Sooyoung was in the fitting room, Nana knocked on the door,"Are you done yet?" 

"Give me a few minutes..."Sooyoung hollered through the door. Nana snickered,"This isn't the only surprise, Choi Sooyoung."

Just then all of After School and SNSD, quietly walked through the doors, all of them in bridesmaid gowns.