A Shoulder To Cry On

Enough.

BOM's POV



I was driving to the place on the card the cute guy gave me. HeHe:) I can't believe that boy! I swear when I find him I'm gonna kill him!
I see Zelo walking out with some guy. I quickly stop in front of them almost running them over.
"What the" I heard Zelo
"Are you crazy!" The other guy yelled
I smirked and quickly got out the car with an angry glare.
"ZELO PARK!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I see Zelo's eyes widen and looking scared. Hmmm whimp! I walk right in front of him and slap his head hard.
"Why you little!" I said hitting him non-stop.
"Ouch! N-noona it hurts" he said while trying to block my hits. Such a scared little punk.
"What hurts?! You want to come and fight strangers and you're telling me it hurts!" i said angrily and start to hit him harder.
"I'm sorry Noona! Please stop! it really hurts!" He cried.
"Aish Shut Up!" I yelled. I was about to hit him again until I felt someone's hand around my wrist stopping me.
"You should stop. You're hurting him" said the guy.
I looked at him and I swear my knees went weak when I looked into his peircing eyes.
"W-who are you?" I stuttered
"He's my boss noona" Zelo said while rubbing his arm from the pain.
"Boss?" I asked confused "What boss?! You don't have a job!" I yelled starting to get angry. I looked at Zelo and how he was rubbing the back of his head feeling a bit uneasy.
"We'll talk when we get home" He said looking down.
"Fine. But, you know I don't like it when you keep things from me, and I have to find out from other people!" I looked at his "boss" and he was still holding my wrist "You can let go now" I said not looking in his eyes afraid I'll make fool out of myself. He let go and I took the opportunity to slap Zelo one more time behind the head.
"What was that for!" Zelo yelled
"I don't know. Just because" I shrugged "Now. Let's go." I glared at him
He shook his head and turned to his boss "Sorry boss. I guess I'll see you later. Thanks for everything" he smiled and then looked at me "Oh and by the way this is my sister Bom noona" I looked at the boss and right when our eyes met I quickly bowed my head.
"Nice to meet you. Sorry for what happened earlier" He just looked at me and nodded his head. Hull! What a jerk. "well we should be going. Have a good night" and again he just nodded his head. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Zelo and I could tell he wanted to talk to his boss alone. "You have 5mins. I'll be waiting in the car" I said and turned around before he could answer. I was about to get into the car until a deep voice stopped me "TOP" I looked at Zelos boss confused  "The name is TOP" he smirked at me "Have a good night Miss Bom" he said. I just gave him a light smile and quickly got into the car.
When I got into the car I could feel my cheeks feeling  little hot. OMO! I've never seen such a handsome man! So, his name is TOP huh? A little weird but still attractive. hehe. Aish....I couldn't stop spazzing until my mind suddenly went to Zelo. He works?  TOP is his boss? I looked out the window to look at TOP. He was wearing all black and I could tell he was ver built, His face shows no emotion at all and my mind came to one conclusion. Zelos in a gang!!!!



ZELO's POV




Me and noona finally made it home! I swear the drive home was so intense and awkward. I've never seen her so mad before. Looks like it'll be a long night. We sat down on the couch and I knew noona was ignoring me.
"Noona" i said but she wasn't paying any attention to me "Noona" i said again but she just grabbed a book and started reading. Aish. I hate it when she's mad at me. It's scary.
"Noona!" I said a bit louder but she still ignored me. That's it! I quickly got up and snatched the book out of her hands. My heart hurt a little bit when I saw noona's face. She's crying.  She looked up at me with sad eyes.
"Why?" she asked softly.
I quickly wiped her tears off her face, "Just hear me out okay?" i asked and she just nodded her head.
"Just let me ask you one question" she said seriously "are you in a gang?" What?! A gang! She's crazy!
"What? Noona you're crazy. I'm not in a gang I can promise you that"
"Really?" she said wiping her tears as a sign of relief "I just wanted to make sure. But tell me what's going on!"
"okay. I'm not in a gang, for sure but I'm a street fighter" I said nervously
her eyes got wide "a street fighter?!" she said surprised



BOM's POV



"A street fighter?!" I said surprised. No wonder why he could fight back against appa. "Since when?"
"Since a while ago" he shrugged
"Oh."
"that's all you gotta say?" he asked confused
"No. Quit. You don't need a job, just go to school. I'm working and that's good enough" I said straight forward
"What?" he looked surprised "But, noona we need money!"
"Yes, and I got that handled"
"No. You working and getting $8.50 an hour isn't going to help us"
"Don't worry about that. I'm looking for another job"
"What? Noona you can't overwork yourself. Just let me help you!"
"If you want to help then go to school and get a better job. Actually a real job."
"Street fighting may not be a real job but, it pays a lot" he said while reaching in his bag "Here, it's 5G's I won tonight"
I looked at him with wide eyes. This much for just a fight. I make this much in a month! TCH.
"Are you serious! No Zee, you're just going to get hurt"
"Please noona it'll help! Besides I didn't only learn how to fight for money but to also protect you."
"Protect me? From what?"
"From that bastard" Right when he said that I got really angry.
"STOP! You want to protect me from him? Then fight him! Not some random people you don't even know! What if these people you're fighting are troublemakers or in gangs!"
"Calm down. I'm only helping you out!" he said with a frustrated tone
"Fighting people and getting hurt is helping me? You're crazy!"
"You need to stop treating me like I'm a little kid!"
"Well, if you were'nt running around doing things like this I wouldn't be like this now would I?"
"Why do you always have to do all the work? Huh?!" he said angrily "Why won't you let me do this for you this once?"
"Don't Zee. Just quit." i said already tired
"No." he said seriously "I know why you're like this! It's because you still want to protect that bastard!!"
"I said Don't Zee. Now, just go to bed!"
"Admit it noona. You don't want him to get hurt is that right? WHY?! Is it because of what happened to OMMA! It wasn't your fault! you need to get over it!"
"STOP IT!" I yelled loudly "JUST STOP!"
"Fine. But, I'm not going to stop what i'm doing. And that's final" he said before he went up to his room. Aish. I just don't know what to do with him.
Tears would not stop coming. Why is this so hard? I got lost in my thoughts and quickly fell asleep.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




ZELO's POV




I felt the sunlight hit my face and I knew that it was a asign for me to wake up. I'm so exaughsted that I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation I had with noona that night. I quickly got dressed for school and headed downstairs. Hopefully noona has cooled down and we could talk things through. But, looks like she already headed out for work. Sigh, she's still mad. I didn't feel like going to school so I just decided to go talk to Top hyung about my convo with noona. I arrived at hyungs place or should I say the "Secret Hideout".
"What's up hyung!" I said as I walked in
"Oh. Hey Zee, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at school?" he eyed me suspiciously
"I just don't feel like going to school" I said with no expression "I just have too much on my mind right now so I just came here if tht's all right"
"Alright. But don't blame me if you fail your classes!" He said seriously
"Thanks Hyung. Don't worry i'll take full responsibility" I said assuringly. We sat in silence for a while and i kept on sighing. I knew hyung was getting kind of irritated because everytime I would sigh he would look up at me and glare.
"Don't you have anything to do? Like, homework?" he said with a hint of annoyance
"Nope." I siad and sighed again but loudly. Hyung threw his pen down and got up and sat in front of me
"Talk" He said seriously
"Nothings wro-" I said but hyng cut me off by rasing his hand
"Talk" He said again
"Hyung I already told you. Nothings wro-" he inturrupted me again
"I said talk" He said again in a deathly tone this time which freaked me out
"Alright. I-"
"Yo, yo, yo, wassup!" I got inturruped me again and I just graoned out loud from annoyance while Bang walked in "Oh. Did I come at a wrong time?" Bang said sitting down.
"Kinda" I said
"Oh. My bad Zee, so what's going on?" he said happily. Great! Now I have two people on my case
"YAH! Stop leaving me" CL said walking in. Make that three peope on my case. Argh! "Hi Zee! Hi Oppa!" CL said happily as she sat next to Bang
"Hi noona" I said sadly and Top just nodded at her
"Aigoo what's wrong with my baby boy?" CL said as she got up to sit next to me to comfort me. I could sense jealousy when I looked at Bang he just rolled his eyes. Sorry Bang! "Tell noona what wrong" she said cutely as she rubbed my back. Bang scoffed with irritation earning a glare from her. I think I like this side of CL, the soft side. Reminds me of noona. Sigh.
"Well CL, me and my noona got into a fight last night and I upset her. She's still mad and it just makes me uneasy" I stated
"Really? What did you fight about?" CL said with interest
"Well she found out about me fighting and she kind of went crazy" I said looking at Top hyung and he just nodded
"She sure is crazy" Top said while still nodding his head
"Oh. Oppa you met her?" CL said shocked
"Yes! She almost ran us over with her cary like a crazy lady last night!" Top said angrily "No offense" He quickly added
"None taken." i chuckled a little "Sorry bout that again"
"WOW! I gots to meet your sister Zee" Bang said "If she's like that, her and CL just might get along"
"As if!" CL said "No offense" she said quickly "I'm not that crazy"
"It's alright. But that's not all. She wants me to quit fighting, afraid that I'll get hurt"
"Well that's what noonas do." CL said softly "That's how Top oppa was when I was your age."
"She's right. That's what older siblings do" Top hyung said "But, there's something else bothering you other than that. I can see it" Wow, he's good.
"There is but it's kind of personal" I said honestly
"Hey, you can tell us. What you say here stays here right?" CL said "But, if it's too much you don't have to tell us" she said comfortly. Wow. CL is really comfortable to talk to
"No. It's okay I'll tell you guys since I've been keeping it in for the longest time" I said with a heavy heart. It's true I've kept my feelings in so long. I couldn't tell noona because I didn't want to look weak in front of her, and I didn't have anyone I could trust to tell but I know I could trust CL noona and Bang hyung. Mostly Top hyung since he's been there for me. "Well...." I said with an uneasy tone, until someone patted my shoulder.
"It's okay. Take your time" Top hyung said with a warm smile
"Thanks hyung. Well, to tell you the truth I didn't take this job just for money. I mostly took this job to protect noona from this bastard" I said angrily "When me and noona were young we were involved in a car accident that killed our mom" my hands were turning into fists until CL held on to them to calm me down "Ever since omma died that bastard would always beat us." "Who's the bastard?" Bang said "Appa." I said angrily "But he's not my appa anymore. Ever since he abused us my love for my father turned into hatred. He's a bastard." I felt anger overcome me as tears were forming "But everytime I was about to get beat noona would jump in to save me. she would always take my beatings from me. She was always there to protet me because she didn't want me to get hurt. Noona is so stubborn! Everytime I try to fight back noona would always protect that bastard!She would never let me do nything to him. I always get mad at noona, she's been through so much her whole life, working hard to pay for my schooling and pay rent. But, what does she get back in return? Bruises all over her body, bloody nose and a black eye all because of that bastard!!" I was getting angry but at the same time I was feeliing hurt, sad, and guilt. That's when I suddenly broke down in tears. I felt CL rub my back and pull me into a hug as I cried on her shoulder.

"Shhhhh, It's okay let it all out" CL said caringly as she my hair
"Why? Why won't she let me protect her?" I cried harder "Why does she protect that bastard for?"
"You have to understand where your sister is coming from" CL honestly sated "But she has to understand where your coming from as well"
I knew CL was right. "Tell your sister how you feel" Top Hyung said "If you tell her, than you'll feel much better" he said with a warm smile.
"Aish. Thanks guys. I really needed that. Thanks CL" I siad as I hugged her "Anytime, Baby Boy!" CL hugged back "Yah! Yah! YAH!!" Bang yelled "First the name calling, now skinship?! Heol. Don't push it"
"Oh gosh." Top and CL scoffed "Anyways guys, It's already getting late and my sister is probably waiting for me. I'll see you guys la-" My phone started going off and it's Noona.
"Oh! Noona! I'm on my wa-"


"ZELOOOO!!!!" Noona yelled "HELP!"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

YAY! I'm Back!
Life is busy!
This chapter is for my girl @Ladyy_StepRoc.
I Hope you guys like this update!
Next Chapter coming soon!
<3

-Nala29