Minzy.

Enough.

"Bom-ah!" My boss yelled as I walked into work. "You're late" he glared at me.
"Sorry Boss. It's my first time being late this moth. can't you let me off the hook?"
He looked frustrated  while rubbing his temples. "I'll let you go this time but don't show up late again. You know how busy we are on Mondays."
"Yes Sir." I saluted him.
"Okay." he laughed, "We have a new empolyee today and I want you to show her around and make sure she does things right around here. Can you do that?"
"Yes Boss."  I confidently said. I hope this new employee and I will get along.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new employee here." she smiled. She's really cute! I just know we're going to get along just well.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Bom." i extended my hand towards her.
"Nice to meet you Bom-shi. My name is Minzy. Gong Minzy and I'm 19yrs. old" she smiled cutely.
"You can call me Unnie if you want. Hope you'll enjoy working here. If you need anything just let me know." I assured Minzy.
"Yes. Thank You Unnie!"  Aigoo. So cute!!
"Now, let's get to work!"
"DEH!" Minzy threw her fist in the air making a fighting sign.


Work passed by quick today thanks to Minzy. She was fast at learning so she was able to work comfortably. I  just finished locking up when  Minzy approached me.
"Unnie?" she asked shyly
"Oh. Minzy, I thought you already left." I said confused.
"Ani. I was just waiting out here for you." she looked down.
What's wrong with this girl? I thought.
"What's wrong Minzy?"
"I was wondering if you could give me a ride home" she asked shyly which made me giggle.
"Of course! My brother always picks me up after work, so we can take you home"
"Thank you Unnie! You're the best" she said, and I just patted her head.

Zelo always picks me up after work. Even though I'm older his school is farther away from home.
While me and Minzy wait for Zelo to pick us up I get a text message from appa. What now!

                 You and your brother better be 
                 home on time! We have some things
                    to discuss about Zelo.

                         -Mr.Park

Zelo?! What do we need o discuss about Zelo? I hope it's nothing serious. I kept thinking about all the things that appa wants to do to Zelo. I don't even want to think about anything bad happening to him. If anything went wrong with Zelo I would break down. I can't live without Zelo, even though we argue at times he was the one that comforted me everytime I would get beat from my dad. He tries to protect me but I always push him away. I don't want him to get hurt by appa, he's grown but appa can do much worse to Zelo if they were to fight. That's why I also take Zelo's beating because he doesn't deserve that kind of punishment. Zelo is the only person I trust and if something bad happens to him, there won't even be a point of me living. That's the only reason I live, is protect him. My little brother. My Zelo.

I was too preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't even notice Zelo standing in front of me.
"Unnie. Are you okay?" Minzy snapped me out of my thoughts
"Oh yeah. I was just thinking about something." I told Minzy. I looked at Zelo and hugged him tight. "Hi Zelo! I misssed you" I said while a tear fell from my eye.
"Are you okay Noona?" Zelo pulled away to look at me and his eyes widened when he saw me crying, "Noona are you okay?! What's wrong?"
I wiped y tears away and smiled at Zelo, "Yeah. I'm fine I just missed you and I feel bad about what happened this morning." I assured Zelo to make him stop worrying. TSK! This kid.
"Don't worry about it, It's okay." he smiled. I hugged him again but this time tighter.
"A-HEM!" I heard Minzy trying to get my attention. Oops!.
"Oh. Zelo I forgot to introduce you to some one! Minzy this is my younger brother Zelo. Zelo this is my friend from work Minzy." I introduced them to each other while I saw Minzy blush.
"Nice to meet you Minzy-shi" Zelo shyly said while extending his hand to meet you.
"Nice to meet you too." Minzy said while she shook hands with Zelo and I swear these two were blushing hard.
Hmmmm.......this seems a bit interesting! Let me make them more comfy with each other!
"Minzy, you can call Zelo oppa since he's older than you! Right Zelo?" I said trying not to laugh on how embarrasing these two look.
"Umm....y-yes. Call me O-oppa" Zelo stuttered. And gave me a deadly glare that I ignored.
"Yes. Zelo O-oppa" Now Minzy's face was like a tomato.
A little giggle escaped my lips. "Okay, it's getting late. Zelo, Minzy needs a ride home, is it okay if we take her?"
"Sure. Lets go!"  Zelo said as he escorted us to the car.
I watched as Zelo opened the door for Minzy like a true gentleman. I've never seen my brother so shy before. Aigoo these two!
"So Minzy where do you live?"
"I live right next to Seoul University"
"Really? I attend that Univ." Zelo replied.
We arrived at Minzys house in about 15min.
"Thanks for the ride unnie and oppa"
"Do you want me to walk you inside?"
"ANI!" Minzy yelled "I mean it's okay unnie."
What's wrong with her?  Is she hiding something? I want to ask her more questions but  it's already late. I'll just question her at work tomorrow.
"Alright. See you tomorrow  Minzy!" I yelled
"OK" she yelled while running inside the house.


"She's pretty cute" Zelo said while driving home breaking the silence.
"You think I didn't notice that? I've never seen you blush before" I
"Whatever Noona." He said coldly, which made me laugh.
"We have to be home on time. Appa needs to talk to us" I remembered.
"He's not our Appa" Zelo angrily said.
"I know you hate him but he's still our appa."
"He can be your appa but he's not mine."
"Okay." I said not wanting to argue with him.
Zelo hates appa ever since the day he walked in on appa beating me with the bat for breaking the dishes. Zelo was 13 at the time, and all I can remember is Zelo  trying to stop appa from beating me but appa was too strong for him. Now Zelo won't even look or talk to appa. I understand where Zelo is coming from but he's still our appa. I looked over at Zelo and I saw bruises on his face. What the HECK!
"Zelo why are there bruises on your face? Did you get into another fight at school?"
"Yeah. But it's nothing I gave him more bruises."
"Stop fighting in school Zee"
"Yes. Don't worry that kid left our school." he smirked.
I was about to argue back but we already arrived home and I could see appa standing outside waiting for us with an expressionless face. We walked up to appa to greet him but we got a different greeting.

SLAP!

"Noona!"
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE LATE!"
"You BASTARD!!" Zelo yelled as he charged towards appa.
"Zelo! Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
The two men were in a heted fight. I didn't know Zelo could fight like that. I was surprised he got some punches in, but then I saw appa grab the bat, just when he was about to hit Zelo I ran.
"NO!!" I yelled as the bat came in contact with my face.
"Noona!!" I heard Zelo yell. Then everything turned black.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Double Update! Whoot-Whoot!!
Thank You to my subscribers:)
I<3You.
Hope you like the update.
Until next time! Peace.
ENJOY<3

 

-Nala29