New Home

Enough.

Bom's POV

 

 

 

 


I felt the warm sun hit my face as I opened my eyes to see that I was in the hospital. Memories from last night slowly flowed into my head. I remembered taking a blow to the head before appa could hit Zelo. Then it hit me. Where is he?! Oh no, I started to panic. I was about to get out the bed until I heard the door open and hoping it was Zelo but instead the doctor walked in. Just my luck! 

 


"Oh, Miss. Bom! Where do you think you're going? You still need to recover from your head injury" the doctor said while he raised his eyebrow.

 


"Uhmm...." I tried coming up with an excuse, "I was just going to the bathroom" I nervously laughed. 

 


"Okay. But, don't worry you just need to stay here for the night then you can leave in the morning"

 


"Thank You doctor, but who brought me here? I know it was my brother but where is he?" I asked nervously. 

 


"You're brother did bring you here, but he just left. He wanted me to let you know he'll be back when you get discharged. Now, get some rest Miss. Bom, you must be tired" doctor said and left.

 


Aish. Where did he go? He's smart enough not to go home after having a big fight with appa. Something doesn't feel right. I decided to let it go and drifted off to sleep. 

 


"Noona" I felt someone shake me "Noona wake up" Aish. 

I woke up to see Zelo sitting beside my bed. I couldn't help but smile at him.

 


"Yah!" I hit him, "Where have you been?" 

 


"Ouch! Geeze, I was just out doing things" he said but I could see something was bothering him. 

 


"What's wrong?" Then I remembered something "what happened after I passed out?" I asked wondering what happened between him and appa. 

 


"Nothings wrong and nothing happened. Here's your clothes. Now change so we can go home" he said changing the topic and left the room.

 


I eyed him seriously before I changed into more comfy clothes he brought me. Hmmm not too bad. I was done getting dressed as I walked out and I saw Zelo talking to a man in all black. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me. Who's that? I've never met Zelo's friends before but this guy looked suspicious. I looked at Zelo and he saw me with an expressionless face. What's up with him! 

 


"Noona" he yelled. The guy he was talking to started to leave but turned back to Zelo and gave him something. Hmmm, Zelo was definitely up to something. "You ready?"

 


"Yeah. Who was that?" 

"Oh just a Sunbae I'm close to at school" he said,but I could tell he was lying. 

"Alright, let's go home I'm getting tired" 

 


I got into the car and I slowly drifted to sleep while Zelo was driving home. I felt the car cone to a stop. I opened my eyes and I was surprised to see that we weren't at home but at someone else's place?

 


"What are we doing here? I want to go home" 

 


"We are home" what? Home?! What is he saying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

 

 

 


"We are home" I told Noona, as she had a confused face.

 


"Home? Zee, this isn't our house! What's going on? And who's place is this?!" She yelled. Aish, I knew she would freak out. 

 


"This is our new home. That bastard kicked us out the house" I told her as I started to explain to her what happened.

 


FLASHBACK

 


"Noona" I yelled when she collapsed on the floor. I wanted to turn around and kill the bastard but I quickly rushed Noona to the hospital. I waited outside for the doctor. The doc told me Noona was alright. I stayed with Noona until I got a call from the person I never wanted to speak to.

 


"Come get your belongings, and get out of my house!" I smirked and hung the phone up. I looked at Noona before I left, I didn't want to leave her but I had to go back to that house. I got home and got my bags and started packing my belongings as well as Noonas.

 


"What do you think you're doing with Boms things"

 


"If I'm leaving so is Noona" 

 


"Even better. Now get out if you have everything packed!" I looked at him and smirked "Glad To." I said and left.

 


End of Flashback.

 

 

 

" ........and that's what happened and now we're here" I looked at Noona and she had a blank expression.

 


"I can't believe this! Argh. Now what are we going to do?" She looked frustrated and tired.

 


"We'll talk about this later. Let's go inside. You need some rest."  Afraid she might faint as I led her inside before she stopped me.

 


"Who's house is this anyways?" 

 


"Just a good friend I know"

 


"I'm for reals Zee. Who's place is this?" I sighed. If I didn't tell her now, she would just keep asking.

 


"You remember my Sunbae you saw at the hospital? I told him about our situation and he was nice enough to lend us his place. But don't worry he only stays here when family visits." I explained before Noona starts to worry.

 


"Ahhh......you made good friends Zee. Even though I'm still a bit hesitant to stay here I'll just let it slide because I'm too tired to argue with you" noona  said, "but we are only staying here until we get enough money to get our own place. Arasso!" Noona said before going inside. 

Noona finally went to sleep when we got everything settled. Thank goodness! I'm so glad that noona didn't find anything suspicious. Truthfully, it's not my sunbaes house, it's my bosses house. I'm glad noona is asleep so I can go to work. While I wait for my boss to call, I cook noona some corn since that's the only thing she eats, tch that girl. I'm hoping boss will call before noona wakes up. But luck is on my side when boss finally calls me.


"T.O.P Hyung"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Finally! I updated!!
Sorry I took forever:/
But I promise I will update daily:)
Thank You to all my Subscribers! You're the B-E-S-T!!!!
I Lalalalala LOVE YOU<3
See you next Update:):)

-Nala29