Omma

Enough.

"BOM-ah!!"  Mrs. Park yelled to her 11yr old daughter.
"Yes Omma?!"  Bom said
"Where is Zelo?"
"I don't kno-"
"I'm right here Omma!"  Zelo said cutting Bom off.
"Yah! Where were you?!" Bom yelled.
"Don't worry about it Noona!" Zelo fired back at Bom and stuck his tounge out.
"WHAT?! Did you just talk back to me?! Omma did you hear and see what this punk just said!!"
"Stop it you two! Zelo you know better not to talk to your Noona like that arraso! And Bom your brother is not a punk!"
"Deh Omma" Zelo said and got a smack on the head by Bom.
"YAH!" Zelo yelled.
And Bom just stuck her tounge out at Zelo.
"So annoying." Zelo whispered.
"I heard that!" Bom yelled and chased after Zelo.
As Bom and Zelo continued their argument Mrs. Park just smiled while watching her two children argue. "aish, what am I going to do with these two" she thought.
"Okay! That's enough. It's time to go!"
"OKAY!" They both yelled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


"Turn the song!" Zelo yelled while their were on their way to school.
"No! I like this song." Bom said
"Aish. Always listening to Big Bang." Zelo complained.
"Sorry! Sorry I'm a bad boy, sorry I'm a bad boy~ ~ ~" Bom started singing.
"Stop It!" Zelo yelled, but Bom just turned the radio up and stated to sing louder and dance annoying Zelo.
"That's it!" Zelo said.
He got up and reached the radio and turned the station.
"Yah!" Bom yelled.
She got a hold of Zelo's hair and stated pulling his hair. And Zelo got a hold of Bom's hair and started pulling her hair.
"YAH! Stop it, I'm driving!" Mrs. Park said while driving and trying to pull apart Bom and Zelo.
While Mrs. Park was trying to drive Bom's foot  got caught in the steering wheel and the car started to swereve side to side.
"Bom! Get your foot out the way I'm driving!"  Mrs. Park yelled trying to get control over the car.
"I can't Omma! It's stuck!! Zelo let go! My foot is stuck!" Bom yelled at Zelo.
"You have to let go of my hair first Noona!" Zelo yelled.
"HURRY!!" Mrs. Park yelled.
Bom and Zelo let go of each other's hair. Bom unbuckled her seatbelt to get her foot out the steering wheel. Bom finally got her foot out the wheel.
"Whoo! Sorry Omma." Bom apologized to her mom.
"It's okay. Don't fight in the car okay! Now put your seatbelt back on" Mrs. Park said.
"Deh!" Bom said. While putting on her seatbelt, but Mrs. Park didn't see a car coming towards her side of the car full speed and it wasn't about to stop anytime soon.
"OMMA!!!!!" Zelo screamed. But it was too late for Mrs. Park to react.
"OMMA!!!!" Bom yelled.

"OMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom woke up crying. This was a reguar night for Park Bom. It's been 10yrs since the accident.
Ever since the accident Bom has been getting Nightmares of the incident. She's 21 now but the nightmares keep coming.
Zelo is 19 now and just like Bom he remembers the accident clearly, but doesn't have nightmares like his sister does.
They try to forget that day. The day their mom died. And it was all Bom's fault.
"it was all my fault!!!" Bom yelled. "I'm sorry Omma." Bom kept on repeating as she cried herself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Whoo!!!Here's the first chapter!! Hope you guys like it:)
Update coming soon<3

-Nala29