Chapter 4

P.S I Love You

I'm back with 4th chapter! ^^ Hope you enjoy!

------

I watched people dancing on a dancing floor. I never was good dancer. I was some kind of loner. “Look! There is Hoya. Let’s go there!” Woohyun shouted to my ear. The music was so loud I couldn’t hear anything. I just nodded and he pulled me to Hoya’s table. He wasn’t alone there. There was unknown guy with him.

 

“Myungsoo!! Nice to see you here. I thought you never come to places like this”, Hoya greeted me. “There’s always a first time…” I said and took a sip of my drink. “Who’s your friend?” Woohyun asked curiously. “Oh. This is …” Hoya was about to say but he got interrupted. “Hey! My name is Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me N.” “Ooohh~ Hey, I’m Nam Woohyun. And this is my best friend Kim Myungsoo!” Woohyun introduced me. “Nice to meet you two”, N smiled. “You too”, I bowed. Hoya moved closer to N so that we both could have sat next to them.

 

“So… What brings you here?” N asked way too intensively and wrapped his right arm around my waist. I harshly slapped it away and moved closer to Woohyun. “I… I’m just umm…” I’m here to forget my dead boyfriend. I poked Woohyun three times and he noticed that I needed help. “We are here to have fun. And don’t you dare to touch my best friend! He is taken!” I didn’t know if he said that just because he didn’t want N to touch me or he forgot that Sungjong was not here anymore. “Cheer up, my friend”, Hoya said to me. “I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to act in a place like this… I have never been here before”, I told him. “Don’t be scared. Find a guy who to talk with and go buy a new drink.” I realized that Woohyun was nowhere to be seen. I stood up and decided to go find him. I walked across the dancing floor. I felt how few guys slapped or pinched my but I ignored it.

 

No One’s POV

 

Myungsoo still tried to find Woohyun, who was talking to someone.

 

“Hey, I’m Woohyun.”

 

“Dongwoon.”

 

“I like your shirt.” Woohyun winked.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Are you single?”

 

“No.”

 

“Ok”, Woohyun said and left, leaving confused Dongwoon behind him. He kept looking around. His eyes stopped to watch tal,l red haired guy. Without hesitation he moved closer and closer to him. The redhead was talking with brown haired guy so Woohyun waited until he was alone.

 

“Hello there~ I’m Woohyun”, Woohyun smiled.

 

“Kiseop”, the readhead said.

 

“Nice hair, Kiseop”, Woohyun kept flirting.

 

“Really? Thank you~” Kiseop smiled. His smile was beautiful.

 

“Are you single?” Kiseop chuckled.

 

“Yes, I am. Why?”

 

“Are you here alone?” Woohyun kept asking.

 

“At this moment yes, but I’m waiting for someone.”

 

“Are you gay?”

 

“No. Sorry.”

 

“Ok… It was nice to talk with you. Bye” Woohyun said and left. “Not my luck.” He went to buy a new drink. On his way to the bar, he bumped into someone.

 

“WOOHYUN! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE LOOKING FOR YOU! WHERE WERE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT!” Myungsoo shouted. “How much did he drink while I was gone?” Woohyun thought. “I was searching a new friend”, he answered. “Yeah, one night stand!” Myungsoo laughed. Yep, he was drunk! “So? I’m single and handsome and I can do whatever I want”, Woohyun said and started to move to the dancing floor Myungsoo following him.

 

“Myungie, look at that guy who is standing next to that huge mirror! Isn’t he hot?” Woohyun pointed his finger to the black haired guy. “Yes. Go and get him!” Myungsoo cheered. “I will…” he his lips and dragged Myungsoo with him. “You come with me. I don’t want you to disappear again”, he continued.

 

“Hellooo~” Woohyun greeted. Myungsoo stared at the two of them. This was going to be fun.

 

“Hi~”

 

“Woohyun.”

 

“Jonghyun.”

 

“Are you single?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Are you here alone?”

 

“Uummm… Yes.”

 

“Are you gay?”

 

“Hahaha. Yes.”

 

Woohyun took Jonghyun’s hand and moved his face closer to his. Jonghyun was really confused at first, but when Woohyun caressed his cheek, he knew what was going on. Jonghyun closed his eyes, so did Woohyun. His lips met Jonghyun’s. The kiss was short. Woohyun pulled away and his lips. He grimaced and walked away. Jonghyun was calling his name but he didn’t turn around.

 

“What the hell was that, Woohyun?!” Myungsoo asked. Woohyun wiped his lips with his arm. “He tasted like fish! I’m sure he didn’t brush his teeth before he came here. Ew, that was gross. You would have done the same, Myungie.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

They sat in the corner of the night club. They didn’t see Hoya and N was gone too, luckily. Woohyun sighed. “I have to face the truth, Myungsoo. I can’t find anyone.” Myungsoo slapped him on the cheek. “BE A MAN, WOOHYUN! Stop acting like a 10-year-old girl. You will find someone but maybe he is somewhere else. He’s just with all the wrong men.” Woohyun stared at him. “I can’t believe you are cheering me up. I should be the one who cheer you up.” Myungsoo closed his eyes and laid his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. “I don’t know how to survive from all this, Woohyun. I can’t go home anymore. I’m going insane there. I miss him so much it hurts. I wish he was here right now…” Myungsoo shed a tear. “Let’s go home…” Woohyun said. They both stood up and staggered together to Woohyun’s place.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

When we got to Woohyun’s, we changed clothes and lain down. Woohyun fell asleep immediately but I couldn’t sleep. I took my phone and watched the pictures that I had on it. Sungjong. Me. Sungjong and I. Woohyun and Hoya. Hoya. Woohyun playing with a dog. Sungjong and his beautiful smile. Me and Sungjong kissing. Tears kept rolling down my face. I wish I had listened to you. I should have had proposed you earlier. Did God punish me for something? I pecked Sungjong’s face. “Good night Sungjong.” I closed my eyes and fell asleep, Sungjong’s picture in my hands.

 

“Good night, Myungsoo.”

--------

How was it? I hope you still read this story. ;_; 

SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A COMMENT ^^ 

 

- Sirr