Chapter 10

P.S I Love You

Your comments make me so happy!! ^^ Thank you all~~ I'm back with chapter number 10! 

 

I'm not good at writing about or anything so I'm not 100% sure if there will be in this fic. But we will see about that later :D

 

ENJOY ^^

 

----

 

“Myungie, look at these pictures! Wouldn’t it be so excited to go somewhere on a vacation?” Sungjong came to me and handed me some kind of travelling magazine. “Mmhpmh”, I just murmured not looking at Sungjong or that magazine. He sighed. “You’re not even looking at it!” I took my eyes off of computer and turned to look at him. I took the magazine and started to read it. Sungjong sat on my lap.

 

“Look! Look at these beautiful pictures! Aaahhh I really want to go to Asia, Myung”, he said in excited tone.

 

“I don’t care if we just go to 30 kilometres away from here. As long as I’m with you, I don’t mind where we are going”, I tried to sound cheesy. I felt Sungjong’s lips on my cheek.

 

“Aaww, you’re being so cute again. But look! South-Korea! My parents have summer cottage in Seoul. What would you say if we go there to celebrate our 4th anniversary? We have time to collect all money for that. PLEASE SAY YES! Please please please.” Sungjong gave me puppy dog eyes I couldn’t resist. I sighed.

 

“You know I can’t say no. Jesus Sungjong, why do you always have to use those cute puppy dog eyes…” Sungjong waved his hands in the air and did his victory dance.

 

“Thanks Myung, you are the best”, he said and pecked my lips. He was about to stand up but I pulled him back to sit on my lap and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. It was supposed to be only sweet, innocent and lovable kiss but things got too much intensive.

 

 I pulled him closer to me and nibbled his bottom lip. He parted his lips open and I brushed my tongue with his. I moved away from the kiss. I grabbed Sungjong’s and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my hips and kissed my jawline. I carried him to our bedroom and laid him on the bed. I kissed his neck, leaving red marks everywhere. I felt Sungjong’s hands on my back.

 

“Mmmmhhhh... Myungie…” I heard him softly. I left his neck and attacked his lips. “I love you, Jongie…” I breathed heavily. “… To the moon and back.” He kissed me passionately. “I love you too…” I started to rib his shirt off and kissed his bare chest, giving little wet kisses every time I moved down to his stomach.

 

“I want you”, he moaned.

 

“Myungsoo, we are here! Wake up!” I opened my eyes quickly. I rubbed my eyes and sighed loudly. “Omg omg omg omg OH MY GOD! I’m so excited!” Woohyun jumped excitedly. We stepped out of the plane and went to pick our luggage. We arrived at Incheon airport few minutes ago. I wish you could be here with me, Sungjong. After 10 minutes of waiting for our luggage, we took them and walked outside the building. Lots of Asian people were everywhere. “It would have been million times better if we had learned Korean language first. I bet not so many people speak English here”, Hoya mentioned. I just nodded as agreement. “Should we take a taxi or…?” Woohyun asked. And after that there was one young and handsome man asking if we needed taxi.

He took our luggage and we sat in the car. The taxi driver didn’t speak English so it was really difficult to communicate with him. I wrote the address where we were supposed to go on a paper and gave it to the driver.

 

“Oohh oohh!! You mister Myungsoo!” he shouted.

 

“Yes, I’m Myungsoo”, I said. He gave me wide smile showing his teeth.

 

“Welcome to Korea”, he said in very bad English. I thanked and bowed a little.

 

15 minutes later we arrived to our destination. We didn’t have hotel, we had a villa. Huge villa. There were flowers and different plants everywhere. “Woaaaahhh! I have never seen anything this beautiful in my entire life”, Woohyun said. The taxi driver gave us our luggage. I took my wallet and was paying him but he refused it. He shook his head non-stop and said: “No no no no! No pay. Enjoy your holiday.” I watched him really confused. “Take it! Please!” I nearly begged but he still shook his head. I got frustrated and shoved the money to his pocket. He got little scared but bowed, thanked and left. I waved to him as he drove away.

 

“C’moon Myung, let’s go inside!” Woohyun said and dragged me inside of the villa.

 

There were 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom and two toilets. Bedrooms and one toilet were upstairs and downstairs were the rest of them. I took my luggage to my room and put it on my bed. I wondered whose villa this was. On the bed was white teddy bear. I took it in my hands. It looked like really similar… I took a look a little bit closer. There were three letters. LSJ. I dropped the bear on the floor. This is Sungjong’s parents’ villa!

 

“Myungsoo! You have a letter over here!” I heard Hoya’s voice coming from downstairs. I took the teddy bear on my hands again. “I’m sorry, teddy”, I said and gave it a peck. Then I put it on the bed and went downstairs. “Here”, Hoya handed me the letter.

 

 

I guess you made it to the villa. You all must be excited! I wish I was there with you, Myungie. It was supposed to be our trip in the end, right? Anyway, you have a meeting with my parents tomorrow at 2pm so you better not forget it or else… Well, you know my mom. Don’t take Hoya or Woohyun with you. But after your meeting, you can do whatever you want. But I can recommend you some good places if you want to go somewhere.

 

1)      Han River is beautiful place.

2)      Jeju Island.

3)      Seoraksan National Park.

4)      Gyeongju.

 

I know what you are thinking while reading this. “It’s not the same thing going there with Hoya and Woohyun like going with you.” Yes, I agree. We would have made lots of good memories.

 

I want you to have fun and enjoy your vacation.

 

Your Jongie.

 

P.S I love you to the moon and back ♥

 

“I’m having a meeting with Sungjong’s parents tomorrow”, I said still staring at the letter. “Are you going or not?” Woohyun asked. “Yes.”

 

Next day came really fast. (A/N: Sorry I didn’t know what to write ;A; So I skipped to the next day) I woke up at 10am and took a shower. I still was tired because of jetlag. I dressed up and went to kitchen to eat something. Sungjong’s parents didn’t live so far away from this villa so I decided to walk there. I wanted to see the beautiful nature and all. I put my coat on and took my umbrella with me just in case if it’s gonna rain. There was a map on the kitchen table so I took it.

 

“I’m going now, see you later! Don’t do anything fun without me!” I shouted before closing the door. Our villa was in the middle of nowhere so there were only fields and flowers and mountains. Roads were curvy. It’s so beautiful! How on earth I forgot to take my camera with me?! I watched the map and realized that I was lost. I sighed. I had only 15 minutes left until it was 2pm. I can’t be late!!! Goddammit! And I’m middle of nowhere! It’s impossible that someone will see me here. And I don’t see any houses here either. Oh ! I cursed many times and I was so close to give up and go back to the villa but then miracle happened and I saw a man walking towards me. I ran to him

 

“I’m lost!!! Can you please help me?”

 

“Where are you going?” he asked. He had hoodie and sunglasses and some kind of mask so I couldn’t see his face or anything. To be honest I was little scared.

 

“I’m trying to find Mountains National Park”, I showed him the map. He looked at the map for a moment and then laughed. I didn’t see anything funny about this.

 

“And how long have you been looking for it?” he asked.

 

“I don’t know… Maybe five minutes?” I guessed. He took his sunglasses away. I gasped. Those eyes… And he took his mask away. No … ing … Way …

 

“Well, you have probably been in the national park for five minutes”, he said. I just watched him my mouth and eyes wide open. “Are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost”, he said to me. “Maybe I’m seeing a ghost”, I murmured. I asked him where can I find Lee’s house and he told me he should show me the way. I had less than 10 minutes left so we had to run. “There it is. You made just in time”, he said and pointed me the house where I was supposed to go. I was about to turn to look at him and thank but he was nowhere to be seen. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. There is no way I saw Sungjong?!?!? I had no time to think about it so I just walked to the front door and ringed the bell. I’m just imagining things… Few seconds later the door was opened by no one else than Sungjong’s mother. At first he had a smile on her face but when she saw me, her smile disappeared.

 

“What the hell do you want?”

 

I was about to say that Sungjong told me to come here but it might have sounded really weird and awkward. Did they know about Sungjong’s letters?

 

“Uumm.. I … I came here to have a talk. You weren’t at his funeral so… “ I started to talk but she interrupted me.

 

“We don’t need you here. You were the reason why he died. We don’t want to talk to you. Now please, go away”, she said with rude tone but didn’t shout at me. Why Sungjong… Why did you tell me to come here?…

 

“Wait! He died because of a cancer!  Not because of me… That’s so rude to blame me to his death.”

 

“I can blame whoever I want! I never accepted your relationship anyway. My son wasn’t gay until he met you!!! So I blame you and only you! Now I’m asking you again, go away or I call the police.” Woah, how dare you ?!?!?!

 

“OK! FINE! I’m leaving!” The door closed. I showed my middle finger to them even tho they couldn’t see it. I spit on the terrace and left. I never want to see that witch again.

 

I walked back to the villa and opened the door. I was exhausted. “Welcome back! How was it?” Woohyun asked as he walked to the living room holding a bowl of snacks on his hands. I sighed. “Do you really wanna know?” I jumped on the couch, next to Hoya. “Woah, watch out!! You almost spilled my soda”, he said holding his can of soda. “Tell us what happened”, Woohyun said.

 

“Ok. So I walked in the middle of nowhere trying to find Sungjong’s parents’ house but then I got lost and I didn’t know where I was so I asked help from a strange man who was wearing hoodie, sunglasses and a mask. When he took them off, I saw his face and he looked like Sungjong. I swe-“

 

“WOOAAAHH! You saw Sungjong?” Woohyun interrupted me.

 

“NO! I said he looked like him. He had the same eyes and his face was just like Sungjong’s but it couldn’t be him!!” I was so confused. Now that I kept telling what happened, it sounded really really really crazy.

 

“But that’s not all. He showed me the house and then BOOM he suddenly disappeared! And woaah I had no idea what was going on! Then I talked with his mom who just blamed me of Sungjong’s death and she was still mad at me and… ARGH I don’t know. I’m going crazy! I think I’m crazy. What have you done while I was gone?” I changed the subject.  

 

“I have never liked his mom… WELL, we just sat and watched TV”, Woohyun said.

 

“And we tried to think what to do today. Any suggestions?” Hoya joined to our conversation too.

 

“Should we go to check out Seoul’s night life?” I winked. Both of them agreed. “I can try to google some night clubs”, Hoya said and took his phone. “I’m the stylist!” Woohyun shouted. I ran to my room and Woohyun ran after me. I tired to find something good to wear but there were only black clothes.

 

“I DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!!” I shouted. I usually never stressed out of clothes…

 

“There must be something…?”

 

“No Woohyun, there is not.”

 

“Let’s look at these closets. Maybe here is something…” We opened the closets and there were some of Sungjong’s clothes. “Guys!! I found three places to go but they are not night clubs. They are more like pubs!” Hoya shouted from downstairs. “We’ll check them out! Now come here so we can get ready!” Woohyun shouted him back.

 

20 minutes later we all had clothes on. “We look great! Now time to put some make up!” Woohyun suggested. “Hold on!! I’m not gonna put make up on me”, Hoya said and made X in the air with his arms. “Of course you will! C’moon Hoya, it’s not that bad! It’s normal here in Korea that boys are wearing make up! Come here now”, Woohyun patted a seat next to him. Hoya frowned and sat next to him. He did his hair and put little make up.

 

“You look amazing, Hobaby~” Woohyun sang. I nodded as agreement. Next it was my turn so I sat next to Woohyun. When he was ready, I opened my eyes and looked at me in the mirror. “Perfect!” “NOW LET’S GO!” Woohyun shouted.

 

We stepped outside the villa and took a taxi. “Let’s go have some fun!” Hoya laughed as we stepped inside the pub.

 

God please, be with me.

 

--------

 

Boring chapter T_T Sorry~ AND ABOUT THAT FLASHBACK ! Like I said before, I'm not good at writing or anything :D That part was sssooo awkward to write =_= 

 

I'm being busy right now because this weekend I'm having my and my brother's birthday and all.. And I have to prepare for next week's London trip because OGS IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER (D-6!!) ! omg ;A; SO MY POINT WAS that I'm not able to update this week or next week T_T mianhae~

 

OH AND it's Dongwoo's birthday!! ^^ Happy birthday Dongie~ ♥ #24thDongziziDay

 

 

 

 

hahah he's so cute XD

 

Leave more comments and subscribe ~ (: 

 

Thank you!! ♥

 

And sorry if there are any mistakes.

 

~ Sirr