Episode 3 (Our Day!) 2

ღ We Got Married! Special Edition ღ

HIMCHAN POV

I grab her hand smoothly, not wanting her to freak out. Because this is our first skin ship, so I need to be careful with it.

She look quit surprise with my intention, but I just smile to make her feel confident at me.

Although I feel a little bit nervous too, but I think I need to make first movement for us to get closer.

Her surprise reaction is just cute like always. How can any guy stand to look at this kind of charming girl without falling for her? I just wonder.

Then slowly I open the door, and guide her step carefully.

“Just walk and follow me slowly okay?” I instruct her. Our hand still fit together.

She looks a little bit afraid but still follows me.

While I guide her through the mysterious room, her grab at my hand become more firm.

“Oppa.. can I open my eyes… ^_^’ I’m a little bit afraid~” She whispers to me with both of her hand already grab my hand.

She look so cute like that, and my heart start to skip a beats hearing her call me oppa..

“No.. Not yet.. Just wait a little ok.” I said while opening the entire switch in that room.

Hearing me prohibited her, she pout her face in disappointment.

Then I help her settle down in one of the seat. Before I tell her to open her eyes, I take that chance to stare at her beautiful face.

She still closing her eyes, but I think she must though about something. Since I can see wrinkled in her forehead.

I just smile brightly at the fact I really can’t take my eyes off from her. She has an angelic look, so no wonder her agency want to take her as their permanent model.

“Himchan oppa.. What are we doing right now, I hear no sound in here…” She asks me, still not wanting to release my hand.

Again my heart beat twice faster than normal when hearing her call me HIMCHAN OPPA~~ I really like her calling me that. Only the word oppa from her lips feel this sweet.

Can I just record her voice calling me oppa and use it as my ringtone? *.*

Later then I realize… I guess she really afraid, maybe of the dark..

“Don’t worry.. I’m here with you.. Okay, now.. you can open your eyes slowly..” I tell her. Still staring at her face, want to watch her reaction more.

Then she open her eyes slowly.. Until she really open it..

She look at that entire room with wide eyes.. Now I can see her cute surprise reaction again.

Oh.. I really can’t stand her cuteness. I really feel like want to kiss her badly at that time.

She still dazzled with her environment, I just keep on looking at her without saying anything. Then she broke our hand, her face is changing to pink already and she start turning around with her chair, jumping a little still in seat position.

She just looks like a little kid that get her favorite candies. How lovely..

I want her to enjoy herself with what she see right now first. She keeps on turning around with her chair, until I stop the chair and make her facing me.

I give her do-you-like-it-look.

“Oppa.. neo jinjja? I just can believe this. Are we really in your recording studio?”

“Yes we are, but this is not my recording studio.. this is the CEO’s studio. Have you ever been in this kind of place before?”

I ask her, just in case she had entered other recording studio before.

“Aniyo.. This is my first time entering a studio like this. It looks so cool. Did TS Ent artists record their song here?” she ask me with her question mark face.

“Yes my Jae-E.. We are doing our recording here. And this is the first studio I sing our group first song. So I treasure this studio the most.” I explain to her while looking at her. She still observes her environment.

“Jeongmallo? Daebak yah…. Is there anyone who watches for this studio?” This time she looks at me while asking me.

“There’s hyung who watch and in charge in this studio. But he is out for lunch right now. Later then he will come.”

“Oh.. Alright then.. Gumawoyo oppa.. I really want to go at this kind of place before, but now you bring me here. I really appreciate it. I like it so much…” She smiles at me, with puppy eyes looking at me.

I really fell for her I guess.

“This is my surprise for you. One thing that I really want to do when I have girlfriend one day is recording my group song together with her. That why I bring you here.” I smile from ear to ear.

“You mean, we are gonna record your song here? Me sing.. a song?” She give me her unbelievable look.

“Yes, you and me. Waeyo?” I ask her curiously.

“Oppa.. I can’t. I don’t know how to sing. How come we want to do recording if I can’t sing.” She gives me her sad look.

“Who say you can’t sing. Everyone can sing. The different is better or not. I will teach you how to sing properly before we start recording. You don’t need to worry okay. Don’t give oppa you sad face. Oppa want you to be happy today, alright?” I try to explain and comfort her.

She just remains silent while looking at her fingers.

“Plus, the hyung will also come and guide us, so you don’t need to worry much okay. Everything will turn out well. Okay? Believe me. I know you can sing with your sweet voice.” I comfort her with my smiling face.

“Araso oppa. I will put my believe on you.” Finally, my only and lovely baby smile.

“Oh, Jae-E.. I have a special present for you.” I search for the our new album in my backpack.

“This is for you. Limited edition and special to my only wife.~” So cheesy. Goose bump.

She takes it, “Is this your new album? Coffee Shop?” She read from that album.

“Nae.. that the title for our mini album. That my idea you know for our comeback.” I revealed the truth at her.

Although its not 100% correct, I just want make story so that she will think her husband as a great person. Hahaha..

“Oh, jinjjal oppa? My husband is jjnang!” She makes fun of me after hearing that.

“Can I open it oppa?”

“Yes.. open it.” I hide my smile from her.

When she open the album, her smile is growing bigger and bigger. Until she face palm her face.

“I mueos-ibnikka? Oppa you look like a foreign who lost. Hahaha” she laugh hesterically at my photos in the album photo book.

“Walguare? I do look handsome in that right.” Then we end up looking at all the photos in the album photo book together.

She keep on giving her comment to me while I explain to her why we doing that and this pose.

She really find it interesting. And I know, she will treasure the album since she look so happy when I give her.

When she come to 6 last pages of that photo book, she look at me puzzle.

I just smile at her. “You can read it if you want.”

“Did oppa ask them to write one short speech for me?”

“Ani.. I don’t ask them, I just said that I want to give it to you one, and I want their signature to make my present more valuable. But they end up suggesting me for all of us to write some short speech for you. And I just agree with them since it is a good idea.”

Youngjae who give that idea. He say, instead of just we put our signature, why not we write something that can make Jae-E familiar with them even though they haven’t meet yet.

So, then we end up putting our short speech special for jae-E and signature at our photo in that photo book. And Youngjae ideas seem working.

“Oppa, noe… jinjjal.. Okay, I want to read it and you hear it.” I just nodded my head.

Her smile is still hanging at her face, not wanted to fade even a little.

“Yongguk oppa.. Is he older than you?” Jae-E ask me, and again I just stay silent, staring at her, while nodded a little.

“To my sister-in-law aka  dongseng~ Happy marriage life @.@ I knew uri Himchannie will treat you well. I know him for a long~ time. He is a very sweet guy that all the ladies crazy for, you know? (this is top secret from your oppa) But if he bullied or treat you badly, just tell me. I’m sure will give him a lesson later. From your most cool oppa, Yongguk”

She look at me aagain afer finished reading Yongguk short speech.

“I will definitely tell him if you bully me later~” She threat me make me surprise.

“Omo.. My Jae-E is trusting Yongguk more than me?” I pout.

“kikiki.. (she hide her laugh) Aniyo.. Just in case if oppa is naughty.” She teases me again.

I think her new hobby when hang out with me is teasing me all the times.

“Daehyun chingu.. How old is he?”

“21 this year, just like you. But he already celebrates his birthday.”

“Oh.. upcoming age day?” I nodded again with a bright smile.

“Jae-E sshi.. I’m Daehyun. Hyung told me we are at the same age, but you are younger than me by months. So I guess we can be friend right (she smile shyly). Don’t worry, I trust hyung. He sure will take care of you very well. I hope we can meet and hang out together one day. Happy marriage with Himchan hyung~~ We all support you~ The most handsome: Deahunnie~”

"Zelo : Annyoeng noona~ Noona, i like you.. i really like you. You are so beautiful.^_^ Can we meet later. i want to hang out and play with you. i always say to hyung that you are beautiful. But everytime i said that, hyung will smack my head. apa noona~~"

I was so surprise by Zelo speech, how come this little makae make fun of me in front of my wife??

Jae-e give me her weird look.

"Ani..Aniyo... i really don't do that kind of stuff. He just wanna make me look bad." This maknae. i will smack you for sure later!

"Hyung said that i can stole you from him eventhough i say how many time you are so beautiful.. kikiki. Don't let hyung know this. From the cutest Junhong~"

She just smile and poke me at my arm..

“Jinjjal? Kikiki.. Why are your members is so funny?” She is laughing and face palm herself. Her cheek is turning color right now.

I just watch her with my bright smile. Somehow, I found the view in front of my eyes is so amusing.

I just keep on staring at her while she continues to read all the speech.

Laughing and smiling again and again..

-to be continue-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: Mianaeyo.. i cant update frequently.. i just find it so hard to write something that will goes straight to you heart. I really need to brain strom my brain to get the idea.. Im so sorry again for continue this part again and again.

And thank you for all the reader and my subscribers. Im so sorry if this part not turn out well.. :'(

And dont forget to leave you comment for me.