Episode 3 (Our Day!)

ღ We Got Married! Special Edition ღ

IN INTERVIEW ROOM

 

YOU

MC: What is your first impression about your husband?

You: The first thing that goes in my mind when he pop-up his self from behind me, I thought that, he is very good looking person. (Smile shyly)

Then when he starts the conversation with me, somehow he make me relieve. He is really a considerate guy and has a good sense of humor.

He knows how to make me feel comfortable too. So… I’m really glad that he is my husband. ^^ kikiki

MC: Did you really don’t know anything about B.A.P, your husband group?

You: (face palm myself) did I need to be honest?

MC: You can put your trust on us?

You: But later, for sure he will watch this interview right? (The staff just nodded her head with light smirk on her face) Okay, I think I don’t have choice.

To be honest, I knew them to well, or in simple words, I know almost everything about them. Can we keep this as a secret? (I ask shyly) Kikiki.

I start to know them in the beginning of their popularity. I really really like and admire them at that time.

So I took about almost a week to familiar with their member’s one by one, I Google everything about them. Their debut stage and so on.

Till one day, one of B.A.P twitter fan base is recruiting a new admin, so I quickly apply for it.

And luckily my application is approve. So, since the days I become admin at that fan base, I knew more about B.A.P. I always make a live update whenever they have International concert.

You can say that I knew when the flight will depart or arrive, when the concert start and so on.

The fact that I can’t help to keep it, is that I’m one of the Babyz too. It’s just I’m not their official babyz yet. Kikiki.

MC: Then, why did you lie to him saying that you know nothing about B.A.P?

You: I don’t know. But I guess, it will be really embarrasses if he knew the fact. That the thought that I have. (Face palm myself again)

 

Himchan

MC: What is your first impression about your wife?

Himchan: Well, I knew the fact that she is a talented model even before I’m meeting her. It just that I’m not sure who is she actually.

From the time I spot her at the café, only one thing that goes in my mind. She looks younger than I expected. Maybe in the middle on 19 I guess.

I don’t have any idea that she is 20 years old. She really looks younger than her age. One thing that goes in my mind that time, she is younger than me, so I need to protect her.

That what I feel when first time I saw her.

Then when we had our conversation, I really thought that, it is possible that we had known each other before? Because, even though we are awkward in our first meeting, but she tried her best to make us feel comfortable with each other.

And she already makes me feel touched by her action. She brought me cake and bento before meeting with me. It does seem like she really consider about me.

Am I being too confident? (Giggling)

MC: Did you know that your wife is a Babyz too?

Himchan: (shock face) Jinjall? I though she told me that she knew nothing about us or B.A.P. How did you know this?

MC: We make her tell us, and she admits it that she is your fans. She actually hide the fact that she is a Babyz from you because it make her feel embarrasses if you know the truth. So, what do you feel about this?

Himchan: (Still in puzzle state) Really? Can I trust you? (The staff just nodded) Oh my (speechless), I feel so touched about this, but why did she lie to me? (I smile from ear to ear). She doesn’t need to feel shy about being our Babyz.

I don’t know how to describe this feeling, but I feel like I’m one of the stars that she can look at the sky. Maybe one over the thousands stars? Kikiki

I just feel really glad to know about this. I just hope that, when I be her husband I can make her to be my only Babyz. (Laughing)

I don’t want to share her with my others member.

 

THE FOLLOWING WEEK

YOUR POV

I just finished my shooting, quickly back to my dorm and be ready for WGM shooting today. When I heading to my manager car, suddenly my phone ringing.

There’s text from my manager.

Manager Oppa:

Eun Jae, oppa didn’t fetch you today. I just receive a text from Himchan saying that he want me to inform you, he will be fetch you this evening. I already told him that you’ll be waiting for him at the bus stop in front of your dorm. So wait for him there ok? If there’s anything, just call oppa okay?

Owh, Himchan  will be the one who fetch me today? Umma~~ I start to feel nervous now.

Me:

Arraso oppa. Take care of yourself. I will text you when he arrives later.

I reply manager oppa text while waiting for Himchan at the bus stop. Later then I realize, although we have been in our second episode in WGM, but we don’t have each other contact information.

 

HIMCHAN POV

After 30 minutes driving from my dorm, I finally arrive at her place. From a far, I already spot her waiting for me at the bus stop.

Did I make her wait for too long? Now I feel guilty for making her waiting for me AGAIN.

I drop my car in front of the bus stop and quickly make my way to her.

“Anyohaseyo… I’m sorry, did you wait for me too long? Sorry for the late information”

I apologize to her while opening the passenger’s door for her.

She just smile like always, while shake her head.

“Anyohaseyo. (bow) Aniyo, I just wait for you here about 5 minutes ago. It’s ok, you are not that late.”

She smiles again.

“And you don’t need to open the door for me. I feel shy.” She adds while hiding her smile behind her hair.

Then I quickly make my way to driver seat.

Although the atmosphere feel a little bit awkward, but I don’t want us to stay silent. She look like she enjoying the view of autumn outside.

 “How’s your day today?” I ask her, stutter a little.

“Not really good. (She laughs at her statement.) I got a shooting before our filming today, so I got a little bit rushing with my things actually.”

She keeps on looking outside the car even though she is talking to me. I guess she feel a little bit shy, when it just the two of us in this car.

“Are you tired?” I afraid that she will feel uncomfortable since she had some shooting before our meeting.

“Aniyo. I’m fine. Plus, I’m a strong girl, so you don’t need to worry about me.”

She convinces me with her word. This time she looks at me while talking to me.

I guess she really doesn’t want me to worry too much about her.

“Where are we going today? I don’t receive any mission card yet. Did you already receive it?”

She asks me while pouting her face. She looks so cute doing that face. Later than she realize I had stolen a glance at her, she just smile and face palm herself.

“You don’t?” I ask her curiously.

“There the mission card at the dashboard. You can take a look at it first.” I told her while pointing where the card place. Still focusing to the road.

“Getting to know each other Day! Hint: doing things that can remind you of your valuable past memories.”

She read it out loud.

“So, what are we gonna do today? Did you have any idea?”

“You remember the thing I had told you about teaching you to know more about B.A.P?”

Then she rubbing her fingers at her chin while try to recall it.

“Ah…. That one! I remember…” She just laughs at herself.

“So I’m going to start our lesson today”

“And how about it that related to your past memories?” She asks me while staring at me and waiting for my answer.

“Actually, it reminds me about my pre-debuted days. So, I want to recall that memories and share it with you. It’s okay with you?”

I want to hear her thought too. I didn’t want it just me who enjoying our day today.

She just smiles while nodding her head. Today, I can say that she doesn’t talk too much.

I just assume that she is still in her shy mood.

“I okay with it. Then I can know a little bit about your past too.” Hearing she say that, it make my heart floating for a while.

I’m so happy to hear it.

 

YOUR POV

I don’t know Himchan can drive.

“This is the first time I took a ride with guy except from manager oppa.” I’m just laugh at myself.

He looks a little bit shock by my statement.

“Jinjall?” He ask me to make sure I don’t lie to him.

“Nae. I got a little uncomfortable riding others car. So I will end up with manager oppa car, or drive by myself. Although sometimes I got to be very tired because of my work, but I prefer to take my own car.”

I explain myself to him.

“Owh.. Jinjall? I guess you are so innocent.” Did laughs at me again?

“It’s okay, after this if you are tired, you can call me to give you a ride. I don’t mind.” He shows me his naughty smirk.

“Ani.. Aniyo.. I don’t want to trouble you” It’s better for me to refuse. I don’t want he to trouble himself. I know he is busy with his life to.

Finally we arrive at TS Entertaiment building.

“Woah… It’s really fine for me to enter this building?”

I ask him, a little bit afraid if the security didn’t allow any stranger to enter.

“Of course it doesn’t matter. You are my wife right? I already told to my manager. And he already help me to get the permission.” He look at me while I’m still immerse with the reality.

“Want me to help carrying your backpack?” he ask me as he stretch his arm for help me.

“Aniyo (I smile a littleas he look so concern about me) nan gwenchana. I can carry it by my own.”

“It’s okay? Its look like a little bit heavy?”

 “No it’s not.”

When we pass the security system, he brings me to the elevator. He always makes sure I walk besides him all the time.

If I was leaving behind, he will wait for me to catch up with him. He sure such a sweet guy.

Then, he brings me to their practice room first.

“This is our practice room. We always spend time together here. Sometimes we are brainstorming some chorography here. Or we just practice our dance here.”

He explain to me while assist me looking around.

“Its huge and neat. I beat you guys must be enjoying yourself here right?”

I . He just nodded at me with small laugh.

I found it literally that he like to laugh when he was with me. Did he find me entertaining?

“Kaja.. I need to bring you to somewhere else.”

After a while, we leave that practice room.

“Where are we going?” I ask him curiously. He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

“Not telling you” This time he the one who tease me..

I just pout at his action.

“Its doesn’t matter, I still can find out later.” I say, not wanting to be losing to.

Then we arrive at one mysterious room according to Himchan.

"This is suppose to be surprise. So can i lead you to enter, and you need to close your eyes to." He said to me.

He offer his hand for me to hold as i close my eyes.

This is our first skinship, i'm a little bit surprise by his action. I just stare at him, with a are-you-sure-look.

Then he jst nodded while grabbing my hand smoothly, and i close my eyes as he wish.

-to be continue-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: yeoreobun, i'm so sorry for the late update. i got the idea, but i don't know how to write it. And i got literily busy with my BAP stuff since their comeback with Coffee shop. Did you enjoying their MV?

Thank you for reading my story, and thank you for my subscribers. Dont forget to put your comment too, so that i can know what is your reaction to my story. and if you have any  idea about the plot of the story that you want to share with me, you can put it in comment below. You can help me with your idea and i will consider it. annyoeng~