Episode 2 (First meeting together)

ღ We Got Married! Special Edition ღ

YOUR POV

“Je ireumeun Himchan imnida. Kim Himchan. And you?”

“Je ireumeun Eun Jae imnida….”

“You can sit.. hehehe. We don’t need to stand for the whole day.” He still smiles at me.

I wonder what is so funny about me, or there’s something in my face?

I feel uncomfortable when think about it. We both finally sit in front of each other.

I never imagine I will be sitting and facing someone who is so handsome and good looking like him.

“Did I make you feel uncomfortable? I’m sorry… It’s just that my eyes likes to see your face, I guess.. hahaha.. I’m just joking.. ^^”

He is really amazing. He can read my mind?

Then he really has that humor sense which can keep my face smile all the time.

I really can’t hide my smile then.

“Aniyo… I just afraid if there is something in my face. Hehehe.. it will make me embarrasses more then..” I say it while smiling and covering my face from him.

Why am I so shy today? Oh my God…. How will I face him for the rest of the day?

“Aniyo. Aniyo.. There is nothing. It just you look really beautiful in real compare to your photos”

I can see the sincerity through his eyes. His statement really makes my face turn red.

“Owh… Kamsahamida.. You too, you are very handsome too.. Both , in real and photos I guess. Kikiki.^^” I said what my heart though at that time.

He keeps on playing with his phone strap. I guess he is shy too.

But the way he acts like a cool guy really make me touched. And, I can notice that he is tired from his face..

“I’m really sorry for being late. How long did you wait for me? I’m so sorry. Mianhaeyo.. I got schedule before, and I think I forgot about this meeting..hehehe.. I’m so sorry. I really feel bad making you wait for me.” He said it while bowing at me.

“Aniyo.. gwenchanayo.. It’s ok. I don’t mind. Because actually today I don’t have any schedule. So, I can spend my time looking out for the beautiful scenery here. It’s ok. You don’t need to apologize to me. It’s really fine with me. I know you are a bit busy nowdays. I can understand it.” i give him my sincere smile..

I don’t want to make him feel that bad. It is really not his fault for me.

“Then, can I ask you, what should I call u then?” I ask him, I want to disturb his mind from thinking about that ‘late thing’.

I can feel that this question really embrasess me. Huaaaa.. Umma~~ I’m screw…

I bet my face is change color right now. Umma~~~

His eyes are shiny because of my question. He must be really like it. I can tell that.

“I think you can call me oppa then, since I’m older that you right? How old are you? If I’m not mistaken you are 21 right this year?”

“Yeah.. you are older than me..(smile again) I’m still 20. My birthday is on August actually. And you are 23 right?”

“Owh, you did’t reach your birthday yet? I though you are 21. My mistake..hahaha. Yes.i'm 23.”

“Aniyo. Technically people will always say things like that. Since my face maybe look older than my age. (laughing)”

“No.. No.. You have a baby face. Don’t you know that? Didn’t anybody tell you before?”

I’m just laughing at his statement. Why did this guy really like to praise me? I’m just ordinary people..

“So, you can call me oppa.. Or maybe Himchan Oppa? Which one did you like?”

“Oppa? Himchan oppa? (smile shyly) I think I like both. Can I use both? Hehehe” I laughing looking at his face smiling like there is no tomorrow.

Is he really like what am I saying just now? He is a cute guy from what I can see.

“It’s ok with me. You can call me what you like..hahaha…”He is laughing again this time.

I feel relief when he enjoys his self with me. At least, the least thing I can do for him is make him happy. I really felt pity for him. For sure he is tired already.

“Then what should I call you then?” he ask me suddenly.

“Owh… I’m not so sure.. but I think you can call me by my name. Eun jae..”

“Eun Jae? .. Hmmm.. Don’t you have any pet name that others call you?”

“Erm.. I don’t think I have one.. (think while pouting my face). Argh.. there is one. My stylist unnie and sunbenim at my agency like to call me Jae-E. They said that name suit me the best. But I don’t really know why.. hehehe(smiling)”

“Jae-E? Jae-E sshi….. I think it’s nice too.. that name sure suit with you. Jae-E sshi..  can I call you that?”

He asks me worriedly?

“Nae.. of course you can.. If you like so.. But drop the formality, just Jae-E.” I just smile looking at him.

“But actually you are the first guy calling me by that name except from my brother. Hehe…”

“Jinjall? Owh.. are you serious? Waeyo?”

“It’s because I don’t really have male friends here I guess. I’m just staying here for 1 and half year. So it’s difficult for me to make friends I think.. accept from my others unnie..”

“Cheongmalyo? Wahhh..daebak! Where are you from actually? Your Korean is just like national citizen. Really….”

He show me, how he is so amazed at me that time. It so funny. He just look like a little kid..

“I’m from Singapore before. And then I transfer here to continue my studies. Then one agency offers me as part-time model. And after that, they said that they want me to sign a permanent contract. So, that how I end up staying in here.”

“Wah… daebak! But you are the famous Asian model right? I know that. One of my members is your fans. He knows everything about you actually…”

“Really? Hahaha. I don’t think I have fans through..” He is really funny.

I don’t know why, but my mind keeps on saying that this person is really funny.

We both become silent for a while. Till he start the conversation first.

“You know that I’m a singer right? Did you know anything about my group before?”

I just look at him, while looking a little bit confuse at his question.

“You mean B.A.P?”

“Nae. Did you know anything or heard anything about us?” He asks me with a hoping face.

Maybe he really hopes that I know about his group, or maybe he hope I’m one of their fans? I guess..

“Actually, I just know your group roughly. The detail such as who are your members and what is your position in that group, I’m not so sure about it. (Guilty smile) Mianhaeyo.. I don’t really know or have a good adaption with idol yet.” I try to look at his face.

“You really don’t know about us? Jinjall? Are you serious? … I guess everybody know us, since we had travel to USA too.. Almost around the world. But you really don’t know us?” He look so shock right then.

“Mianhaeyo.. I feel bad already.” I say that sincerely from my heart. He looks a little bit disappointed with me.

I need to keep on my cool look, or else, my secret will be reveal today. It’s can’t be happen today..

“Anoyi. Gwenchanayo.. I think I can understand you. You are very new in Korea right. So you still need to adapt with the environment. So it’s ok with me. Anyway I think you need to prepare you self later, cause I will teach u and let you know everything about B.A.P. special lesson from me. Hahaha”

He says that with his confident look. Even though i know that he is a little bit disappointed with me but, he tried to hide it with his jokes.

Seriously, my mind and my heart really make me feel that I’m so lucky to have him as my husband. He is so nice. His nice, I can’t ever describe it in any word.

He is charming in his way. And it makes my heart flutter.

“Mianhaeyo again…(I try to show him my cute face, hope it’s working on him). And I’m willing to get lesson about it from you. I really appreciate it. Gumawoyo..”

He just smiles at me. Showing me his prince smile ever.. His sad feeling already fade from his eyes.

“Did you had your lunch yet?” I ask him, while playing with my hair a little. To hide my nervousness while I’m talking to him.

“Not yet. I just had my breakfast before we going to the broadcasting before. Now you talk about lunch make me remind that I’m hungry.. hahaha. Since at the broadcasting I bear my self from eating because my stylist noona already put make up on me.”

“Owh, jinjallyo? So you are hungry?”

“I guess so.. hehehe.(he giggl again showing his beautiful teeth’s to me) Did you want to eat something too?” He asks me politely.

“Erm.. Can you wait for me for a while. Gidalyeo…” Without waiting for his permission, quickly I make my way to the café counter, and request for my cake and the bento that I had prepare for him.

I also not forget to ask the waitress to light the candles up for me too.

“Can I order one ice Americano please? And can you help me bring it later?”

“Yeah, of course miss. I’ll bring your order later.”

“Gumawoyo..”

After I had order a drink for Himchan, I bring the cake and bento carefully to him.

I walk slowly to make sure the candle will not turn off.

“kekeke.. Surprise! ^^” This is for you.” I say to him.

He was so shock at that time, but his smile never fade when he saw me bring the cake with candles on it.

“This cake is for you, and I also buy a special lunch box for you at my friends restaurant. I thought that you might not eat yet, so I buy it for you. Hope you like it. And you can blew the candles before it turn off.” I say to him shyly. Knowing that he feeling touching with my surprise really make me feel embarrasses.

He keeps on staring at me and that cake without saying anything, just smiling.

And I really can't see his eyes. I think I’m too shy to make any move right now.

Suddenly he blows the candles and makes a wish while closing his eyes like a little child.

He really looks innocence and like a cute child when doing like that...

He really makes me mesmerized by himself.

“Woah! Nan jeongmal gamdong haeyo.. it’s never went through my mind that you will make a surprise in our first meeting. Thank you so much.”

He smile widely, and that smile never fade.

Hamkke haengbog haja!  Did you write did?” He asks me with a wink.

Once again, I laugh at his expression and just nod my head.

“Gumawoyo.. jinjall gumawo. For this cake and that lunch box. I guess I’m really lucky for having you as my wife. Thanks for the wish. I’ll make you be the happiest wife ever.”

His word is really cheesy to me. But I still like it. His eyes show me that he really mean it.

“I want we both be happy together, not only me. I want make you happy to.”

“Ara.. araso.. We will be happy together then. Hahaha. Okay, now can we sit and eat. I’m really hungry.” He say while help me sit at my chair.

He such a gentleman. A well manner guy. No wonder he have too many fans then.

“Yeah.. let’s eat together. But this bento is for you.” I hand him his bento box.

“You are not hungry? we can share. I don’t mind.”

“It’s ok. I know you are hungry. I already eat at my home before coming here. So, I can just help you finish this cake.” (smile)

I look at him, opening his bento box.

I guess he really like it then, because the same smile like I make a surprise before appear from his lips again. He keeps on staring at his bento, while touching it carefully with his chopstick.

“Keyopta. How can I eat such a cute bento? Did you make it yourself?”

I shake my head.

“Nope, I don’t make it. Mianhayo. I just ask my friend to design one like I want. I too rush just now, so I don’t really have time to make one for you. I’m sorry..”

I say to him, just in case if he feels sad because I don’t make the bento by myself.

“Owh, it’s ok. I’m just asking. Never mind. So, can I eat then? It looks delicious.”

“Yes sure..(smile at him) I will make one for you by myself one day.”

I promise to him. I will make sure that one day he can eat my special handmade bento.

“Gumawoyo.. Jalmeokgeseumnida….”

“Nae.. Jalmeokgeseumnida…”

 

HIMCHAN POV

"What is that?" I ask her while pointing at his drawing tube.

"Oh, this is my drawing. Did you want to see it?" She ask me shyly.

I just nodded my head, while munching my egg roll.

She just smile, and take her drawing paper out of the tube. Then she open it.

She show it to me after that.

My jaw dropped looking at her drawing.

"You draw it so nicely, are you sure you are not art student?" I ask her.

She draw my face so nice. Like a prince in fairytale story or Barbie story. 

"Ani, I just draw it by my feeling. And my stylist unnie help me a little." She told me, face palm her face. She look so cute.

"I guess i'm a lucikiest husband having a wife who is so talented like Jae-E."

"You want to look at my drawing, but honestly its not so nice and don't laugh at me." I take my drawing from my backpack and hand it to her.

She open it carefully, and finally she laughing a little.

"Don't laugh. I told you already. Mian... I draw it with my members. And we not so good at drawing. Don't get night mare because of that." I give her my cheeky smile.

"Ani, I just found it unique. It's ok with me." She told me. But i'm not sure if she really mean it or else.

"Can u keep both of this drawing. We can frame it and put at our house when we get one later." I give her my suggestion.

"Nae..." She just nodded and staring and my drawing again.

"Yah... Stop staring at that. The paper will make a hole if you keep on staring at my drawing." I joke with her.

She nodded and laughing again, then she put my drawing and hers at her drawing tube.

Then we both eat together while knowing each other better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: Sorry for the late update. but i still hope that my reader waiting for the next episode and enjoy their self while reading  my story. Don't forget to put you comment to. I really want to know what is your respond for my story. Wheter it is good or boring? And i hope Babyz will anticipate the B.A.P come this 28 june and we'll celebrate daehyunnie birthday togather. Thnks for all my sucribers. ^^"