Episode 1 (First Mission)

ღ We Got Married! Special Edition ღ

YOUR POV

 

You are at the beauty salon making your make up done for the next shooting.

 

Then you manager hand to you a cream envelop with a ribbon on it.

 

“Ommo! i-geo mwo-ye-yo? What is this?”

 

While laughing you look at your manager. Then you take the envelope.

 

“This is making me nervous.”

 

Slowly you open the envelope.

 

“Did you put some perfume at this envelope? Kikiki. Its smell nice!” You ask your manager.

 

He just smile while sign to you “NO”.

 

“OK. There is a card. Can I read this loud? But not too loud.. huhuhu”

 

CARD ~

 

TO: Eun Jae

 

On 28th June, you will be meeting your husband-to-be at Sky Rose Garden (하늘 로즈 가든). http://seoulistic.com/what-to-do-in-korea/25-date-spots-if-youre-dating-in-korea/attachment/daehan_02/

For you first mission: Draw your imagination of your husband and wedding life. Bring it when you meet up later.

We wish you happy marriage life.~

 

“Owh! Ottoke? I can’t draw well. Ommo, it will be mess. But I guess I need to try. For my husband sake. Kikikiki” You say that word coolly to you stylist.

 

“Do you have some advice for me unnie? I think I’m scared a little right now…”

 

Then you keep on chatting and sharing your idea about your first date with your stylist unnie. At the same time, you ask for her idea too, to help you drawing your husband and wedding life imagination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HIMCHAN POV

 

 

Ting~ Tong~” – Door bell.

 

“Hyung! Open the door. You are the one who nearest to the door.”- Zelo

 

“Yah! Lazy maknae~”- Daehyun

 

When Daehyun open the door, he saw nobody there, but there is the post mail there.

 

“Oh my! Hyung!! Youngjae!! Come here! Come here! There is something fishy here! Palli!!”- Daehyun

 

“Waegulrae Daehyun-ah? Aish, you really like making noise in the morning do you?”- Yongguk

 

“Anniyo hyung. Look at this. This is post mail from We Got Married right? Am I right Youngjae?”- Daehyun

 

“ Yeah! I guess you are totally right! Palli open it! For sure there will be a letter inside that thing. Palli yah!”- Youngjae

 

“Arraso~ arraso~”- Daehyun say while taking out the cream envelope.

 

Himchan coming later than.

 

“What happen here? It’s something that I miss?”- Himchan

 

But nobody care and answer him. All of the members including the maknae is gathering at Daehyun and Youngjae to take a look at the contain of the envelope.

 

“Yah~ Scratch it hyung! Scratch the name! palli yah! I have a coin with me here!” – Zelo

 

“Wah! This is making me nervous already! I think the name written here is me! Hahahaha”- Daehyun

 

“No you can’t Get Married! You are mine silly!”- Youngjae

 

“Yah!!! What happen??! Nobody care to answer me? Yongguk what happen actually. What make all this dongsaeng going crazy huh?”

 

I ask Yongguk to know what happen. This is really weird. Normally they will not become this noisy like a hell  early in the morning.

 

“There’s what we call that? Mission card from We Got Married I guess is coming to our dorm. But we don’t know yet who is the member that chosen for that show. That why all the maknae and your lovely brother become like that. They all wanna got married you know? It’s just me who does’t ever care about that”

 

Youngguk said with his highly confident voice.

 

“Woah! Jinjall? I wanna take a look too. Yah! Back off all of you. Back off!!”

 

“Ommo! Its not one letter that fit my name!” –Daehyun

 

“So who is it? Who will be the husband? Tell us quickly!”

 

“Andwae!! I don’t want to! This is making me jealous like crazy already!! Andwae!!”-Daehyun is start running from others around the house, while hiding that card behind him.

 

“Daehyunnie~ Palli say it. Or else I will smack you right not. Before I get you! DAEHYUNNIE~!!!”

 

I scream to Daehyun loudly while following him running around the dorm.

 

I will catch him no matter what.

 

“Ara hyung~ Ara~ Let me go. I can’t breathe hyung! Let me go!” –Daehyun

 

“Then read it to us what is the contain of that envelope! Palli you silly~”

 

I said it while letting his head go from my arm already.

 

“Ok here.! Listen to me all the members on the floor….” –Daehyun say while talking in his MC way talk.

 

CARD ~

 

TO: Kim Himchan

 

On 28th June, you will be meeting your wife-to-be at Sky Rose Garden (하늘 로즈 가든).

 

For you first mission: Draw your imagination of your husband and wedding life. Bring it when you meet up later.

 

We wish you happy marriage life.~

 

“Owh! That me! Yah!!! That my name?? Are serious? Let me take a look at that card!”

 

Quickly I snacth that card from Daehyun and look at the name that written there.

 

What? It’s really my name there?

 

“Yah!!! I will got married.!! Yahooo~ aigooo makae-ah~ Your Hyung will got married now!!”

 

I said it will jumping around and hugging Zelo.

 

We end up dancing together at the living room.

 

“Right now I think I’m already jealous at you Himchan!”- Yongguk.

 

“I though you say you don’t even mind about this? Hahahahaha”

 

I said while joking around with Yongguk.

 

His face is start to sulking a little bit  I think at that time.

 

“Hyung, you need to draw your wife and your wedding life imagination. Don’t forget that!”-Jongup.

 

“Aish! I nearly forgot the mission because I feel totally happy right now! I wonder who will be my wife?”

 

“She is such an unlucky person hyung”- Youngjae

 

“Yah! You pabo Youngjae! I will get you later. But now let help me draw this thing. I’m not really good at this.”

 

“Hyung, this is the drawing paper and crayons. I get it from Youngjae hyung room”-Zelo

"Yah maknae yah! How can you snatch it without telling me?"- Youngjae

 

Then all of them start drawing and talking about my wedding life and my wife.

 

Honestly I’m getting nervous about this already.

 

It’s had been a long time since I had dating before we start as trainee togather long time ago.

 

 

MC POV

 

MC 1: I can’t ever imagine that our idol dorm is such as noisy like that.

 

MC 2: Nae~ They are totally crazy there. Their hyung will Got Married but the dongsaeng  I think who look like crazily happy there.

 

MC 3: Idol is still an Idol. But I’m sure there just a kids. Aegi-ah~ aegi~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: This is the first episode. I hope you all like it. Thanks for the subscribers. ANd don't forget to put your comment below coz i wanna evaluate my writing from all your comment. Mianhaeyo if there is some mistakes while writing it.