Episode 2 (First meeting with my wife)

ღ We Got Married! Special Edition ღ

IN THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Himchan

MC : Did you have any idea about your wife-to-be?

Himchan : Actually I don’t really have any idea about that. But from the rumors and the news that spreads through the internet, I hear that she is a top model in Asia. Hahaha.

It’s true?

To be honest I don’t really care who she is, even though my heart is too curious to know about her.

Whoever she is, I think I want to take it as surprise for myself.

Don’t you think that she is very lucky to have Handsome Himchan as her husband? Hahahaha. I’m just joking.

But still I feel really really nervous for our first meeting. Hopefully, everything will turn out well for both of us.

You

MC : Did you have any idea about your husband-to-be? Maybe whether he is in your ideal type or not?

You : (Silent and smile shyly) I did read it through the internet which is people keep on saying that my husband will probably an Idol or Hallayu star.

I just can figure out the group but not the person. (laughing)

And it’s really making me feel nerves wrecking cause, I really don’t know much about Idol life style.

And it’s make me afraid if our marriage life will turn the other ways around because of me.

You know that right? Idol life and my life as model are totally different.

Being a model, people will not recognize you too much, but being an Idol, there always people who keep on looking at you everywhere.

And about that ideal type thing. I just don’t care whether he is my ideal type or not as long as he accept me well.

If he is in my ideal type, that I think it as bonus for me. (laughing)

MC : Did you mean that you don’t like this marriage? Or did you oppose it?

You : Owh? Mwuh? Hehehehe. It’s not what I mean. I never think to oppose this marriage.

I did like it. (smile while cover my face) It’s just that, I afraid that….myself will give too much burden to my husband because I didn’t know how to handle or mix my life with Idol life style.

And, to be honest, I don’t really have any Idol as my close friend.

So it’s kind of worried me that way.

 

AT SKY ROSE GARDEN

HIMCHAN POV

“Oh God! I’m already late! Hyung palli! We need to go to the Sky Rose Garden now. I’m already late.”

I say it with my nervous voice and hurriedly go to the changing room to change my clothes.

We just finished our Music Bank Show for this comes back, and I don’t realize that it drag my time till this late.

“Himchan Hyung~~ Hyung~~ Where are you?”- Zelo

“Yah! My lovely Zelo, hyung need to hurry and go right now. Your hyung already late for his date you know. Oh, this is not really good for the first meeting. Did you think your sister-in-law will think badly about me being late?”

“Owh! I forgot that hyung need to go for the wgm shooting. Palli hyung. Manager hyung already waiting for you in our van.”

“Annyoeng Zelo. I need to go now”

Quickly I ran toward the parking area and went to our van.

“I’m getting really nervous now hyung…. What should I do?”

Seriously, I’m really nervous right now. I think I can heart my heart beat loudly.

While rubbing my both hand and tapping my feet, I keep on singing our new song to hide my nervousness.

Coffee Shop is my idea for our Come Back this time. And I guess it fit us perfectly.

Thanks to the handsome  Kim Himchan. Lols… ^^

“Himchannie, did you bring your drawing? You ask me to remind you about this right?”- Manager

“Neh, ma ja yo hyung. Wait, I think I already put it in my backpack.”

Don’t say that I forgot to bring it. Argh!

Today is such a hectic day for me. I keep on forgetting my own schedule. Where is it?

Where is my drawing? I’m sure that I put it in here.

Where it’s actually. (Searching searching searching)

“Owh! It’s here! Finally I got you! It really make me scare. Why did you hide at this place yah~ drawing paper?”

I feel so relieve at that time. Feel like I had lost 10 years of my life. T.T

“Good then. Keep it safely. And bring it with you later ok?”-Manager

“Nae hyung. When will we arrive? I don’t really know where is the place of that garden. I don’t think I had went to that place with others.”

“We already arrive. You just need to take the elevator to floor 15 and there will be the Sky Rose Garden. They have a sign there. So you don’t need to worry. Can I just drop you here?”- Manager

“Nae hyung.. I will go by myself and find it. Bye hyung!”

Then I quickly make my walk to enter the building.

I enter the elevator and push the 15th floor button.

Wait patiently for the elevator to arrive, while calming myself.

I keep on humming unrecognized song while checking for my drawing in the backpack.

I wonder if I had drawn her picture nicely.

I just hope that she will not having a night mare because of me. hahaha.

Arriving floor 15th!

Dugeun dugeun~~

“Yah! I’m so nervous……”

Then I enter the garden place. Looking for the nearest café.

“Who is my wife? And where is he?”

I keep on repeating my words while my eyes run everywhere in the café searching for her.

“Owh! I guess there she is.. The one who wearing baggy shirt and brown skinny jeans. Am I right?”

While my feet keep on walking to her, my eyes continuously examine at her back.

“Even her back look gorgeous. Hahaha. I’m not that naughty, I’m just being honest.”

While I walk near her, I can see that she is looking at her DSLR camera thoroughly.

I guess she is not aware with me coming.

Then I go nearer from behind her, pop up my head a little in front of her.

“Anyohaseyo….” I greet her while smiling brightly.

I can see clearly from her face that she is really surprise with me.

“Owh!.. Annn… Anyohaseyo..” she quickly stand up and bow 90 degree in front of me.

I just giggle looking at her surprise reaction.

She looks very cute at that time.

Such a nice memory I think.

“Owh! Anyohaseyo.” I don’t know why I am greeting her again. But this time I’m bowing to her through.

I keep on giggle while looking at her.

“Anyohaseyo. Kikiki..” surprise me then, she is bowing to me again while giggling shyly.

“I think that we are really awkward right now. Hahaha. We already bow to each other twice.”

I say to her, while she is continuously showing me her shy smile face.

Owh I think her smile can really driving me crazy.

“Nae~ you are right.” she giggle again.

She is so cute. She looks nervous and shy at the same time.

“Are you by any chance is my wife?”

I ask her, but my heart keep on hoping that I found the right person right now.

I think she can read the worried feel showing at my face, cause then she said to me carefully.

“Owh! I think so…^^” She is smiling again, but this time she covers her face a little with his hand.

Her face already turn pink by the time she cover it.

Oh my! Believe me, I really feel like I want to fly high knowing that she admit it that she is my wife.

My eyes really can’t turn off from her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p/s: This is the 2nd episode for Himchan POV. I hope you like it. Don't forget to put your comment below for i evaluate it to keep on writing. Thanks to my subscribers. I love you all.

How do you think this story so far? give me a hint of you though. ^^"

Yoereobun, what do you think about this story poster? It's nice? tell me. I just upload it when i finished this chapter. ^^