The girl at the shop 1

My Heart beats for that Jerk

At the road

 

''Wow, I wonder how mom and dad met? Why are they always worrying about each other? So cheesy in my part. But they still miss each other even after a few hours of not seeing each other. Why? Why? Wae? " I talked to myself like an idiot as I scratched my head.

I ran towards the store.

It was closed.

erted Unnie wasn't there. I call unnie, ert, because she always goes for guys who are young, handsome and rich.

I know a lot of girls these days who are like that.

''Three orange juice, water, chocolate cake please!'' I yelled coz I knew she was there hiding somewhere hoping a handsome prince would ask if there is something tasty to eat in that store.

''Closed!'' she yelled from inside, "And I'm damn asleep now Sakurako, so don't disturb me!'' she added yelling under her breath.

''Please, I need to buy something. I'm getting late for school!'' I did an aegyo but obviously it didn't work.

I'm an epic fail.

 

~~ Silence ~~

 

''Fine. I'll tell mom and dad that you won't let me eat! You want to kill me!!!'' I slammed the table and yelled hard hoping she would change her hard coconut head.

I still stood and waited, and she never made a single move.

''UNNIEEEE!!!'' I yelled harder, she ignored me and faked a snore.

Just before I could turn, I sensed an evil aura of a tall person at my back.

I turned and...

''Ya! What is wrong with you kid?! I came here first!'' a tall slender fashionista said as he folded his arm.

''You scared me!!!'' I yelled.

''Pfff, shut up.'' he rose his eyebrow, "MOVE!'' he yelled damn hard my ears exploded.

, this guy is too pretty I think he is so gay. I'm jealous. He is prettier than me although I think I look unattractive for many guys.

''Aish, I was first, can you...move instead?'' I folded my arms and tapped the floor with my school shoes.

He's such a tall man, about 183 cm. He wore filthy rich clothes, mostly black, and with black Gucci matching glasses that glistened from the sun's rays. His hair was ebony black-bluish and shiny. Wow, I was like staring at a living sculpture of an angel that was shining and glistening from the sun's rays.

''Ah..please?'' I said.

''Move, please!'' he pushed me aside as I slid on the floor.

''Ouch...my knee!" I fell on the floor as I saw my knee filled with blood.

Man, I'm filled with lots of blood these days...

''Excuse me...I've been waiting outside for such a LOOONG time! You know, I am really hungry. Maybe a pretty lady is kind enough to offer me food here? Ehehem...my newly bought suit will get dirty if I wait too long here in this irresistably hot weather. I'm going to die...'' he stretched his long arm wide, flipped his blue-black hair leant on the table, crossed his long slender legs and then looked at noona.

Wow, what an overacting diva . Even expressing that "newly bought suit" to show that he's rich.

What a show off.

"Ah...open open! I'm open now! Hehe...'' erted uniie touched her hair, twirling her curls while flapping her eyelid.

''Noona Or DongSaeng? You are so attractive in my eyes.'' the guy leaned closer towards her pretty flawless skin.

''Hehe....you are so kind! I am 30 years old, actually'' she confessed.

The man chuckled and laughed. Giving that look of disappointment.

''Oh, really? You still look dazzling anyway.'' he winked and flipped his straight black hair.

Shesh, I can't understand why he didn't guess her age.

But I can see Unnie is going to faint soon. I think I am too.

''You have ramyun, Babe?'' he winked and his hair again.

I clearly smelled his fresh-scented branded cologne, ocean smell...

This man...really is a flirt.

Did he say...Babe?

''Yah...you are so handsome! But you look so familiar! Do I know you?'' noona leaned closer while examining the fashionista's branded style and attractive looks.

''Are you...a Model?'' Unnie asked.

''No.'' he said plainly looking away.

Wait, actors or singers nowadays can simply become a model anyway once they get famous. It's like a full package already. So, it is possible he is a model.

''Hahaha...chongmal? I know I'm handsome. But I am not someone popular. Not like I am Tao from Exo--'' he froze and turned around, adding, '' asdfghjkl...'' as his eyes widened in disappointment.

''You do look familiar.'' I mumbled and with that he looked at me.

''No. You don't know me missy.'' he said.

''Please. Get me ramyun now. Soooo hungry like hell.'' he said.

''Okay. Just wait for a while okay? Hmm?'' noona added a wink and then slid off.

For the past 5 minutes, he's been waiting like a dope. Rolling his eyes and jumped like a kid, whining here and there.

''Aish! What is wrong with her that she's too damn slow?'' he asked me.

''Unnie is always like that. She's always awkward with cute guys.'' I jumped, and froze on my place hearing my stupid self say, - cute - to him.

''Girls can't seem to control themselves when they're with me.'' he mumbled from behind.

Coughing on purpose.

I turned and folded my arm, " What I meant was.. unnie is always awkward with ugly trying hard guys...'' I nodded.

''What did you say? I'm ugly?'' he stepped closer and extended both his arms on the sides of my waist and leaned close to my face like he was about to touch his smooth-looking pink lips to mine.

His skin is so flawless white, his eyes so attractive, he smells so damn good and...and...

he is right I can't control my sinning self.

''You...will regret yourself for saying that.'' he said.

''Regret my .'' I mumbled behind my breath, hoping he didn't hear it.

''You are such as stubborn little girl! Are you a highschooler or something?'' he asked.

I kept myself silent. What if he is another ert like some people I know at school?

''You even listening to me?'' he asked again as I noticed his face was drawing closer as if he wanted to eat me.

''I'm in high school.'' I noticed my voice softened as I looked away.

This reminded me of the incident that had happened in my first day of high school. The guys just can't stop touching me and leaning on top of my body. Good thing that handsome gentleman saved me. I wonder where he is, clearly I feel I need to see him to pay him my debt of saving a loser and scaredy cat like me.

I wasn't sure but the stranger-fashionista pulled away as he noticed my scared face.

''By the way do you drink?'' he asked all of a sudden.

''No. I don't!'' I yelled out of nowhere as he let out a soft OKAY-I-GET-IT-YOU-DON'T-NEED-TO-YELL LOOK.

''Well, maybe drink just a little. Do you want to drink? With me?'' he winked as he fixed his leather jacket.

''Ah, no thanks. I'm fine.'' I let out a smile as he gave a mona lisa look.

I couldn't understand what he was thinking after I rejected his offer.

 

TAO~

A girl not wanting to drink? Cute girls like her should say "OPPA...'' in a cute yet flirting way but she just says she doesn't drink plainly. Since when do girls like that exist?

All girls I know like drinking and clubbing or even dating hotties like me.

I looked at her from head to toe. Long black straight hair. Natural look, pretty.

I'll give that a 100%

Skin? Clear and soft looking. 100%!

Legs? Thin and pfff quite short. She's cute anyway.

I froze... aish..

What the heck? I like noona supermodels not small high schoolers like her!

But...

She still has a scrape on her knee from when I pushed her, she might get infected or something by my iness....

aish.

 

Sakurako~

 

"This is taking so much time. She's so slow!'' I yelled.

''You.'' he said.

''What?'' I sensed awkwardness between us.

He slowly took out a handkerchief off his pocket, leaned on the floor and wrapped my bloody knee.

''Mianhe.'' he stood up and tapped my head as I dodged my head slowly.

''For scrapping your flawless knee...'' he winked.

*SPAZZZING* Blush. Blush. Heartbeat.

Did he just apologize?

''Ah, yeah. It's fine.'' I smiled brightly.

''This noona is still not here with the ramyun. I have to go.'' he said as he ran and stood infront of a black limousine car that waited on the side of the street.

It seems fancy how a car like that and a guy like him would end up in such a neighborhood dirty and lonely as this.

I still stood there on my feet. That guy is like someone I know in music videos and movies.

''Hey high schooler!'' the man called out as I looked, "You just eat that thing for me!'' he said as he waved his long slender arm as he stuck his leg in the car.

I noticed there were more guys inside the limousine, ones wearing more rich clothes as they looked away after taking quick glances at me. He closed the car immediately and hurriedly drove away.

I nodded. Late reaction...

Wait.

I seem to have seen more guys in the car. They look quite familiar although I'm not quite sure.

Then, one guy, his eyes and clothes...

Wait, is that...

SHINee? No.

2pm? Haha...no.

Super Junior?  No, no. no.

Wait, that guy earlier looks like one member from Exo. Can't be!

And I saw 2 more members in the car who looked like Luhan and Chanyeol...

Oh my gosh! Was that them?!

No. No. No. It can't be Sakurako!

 

- after decades of waiting for just a single ramyun -

''Ya! Where is that handsome man?'' unnie popped out from behind as I stole the ramyun from her hand.

''This...is mine now. That kind man gave it to me.'' I said as noona rolled her eyes and whined.

''Where are my other orders unnie?!'' I yelled. My temper was now not in the right place as I just wanted to punch unnie for being so slow.

''Here!" she let out all the things I wanted. I payed for it and placed it at her side.\

''So you were just being slow on purpose?" I chuckled.

This unnie is so careless, stubborn and pathetic.

''Yes! So? Can you even care about me? I am 30 and I still am not married! I need to find a man soon before I die a single old woman with hundreds of cats in this dirty old wooden store with no life and all!!!'' she yelled as I jumped in terror.

''Okay I get you. But can you at least hurry a little bit?'' I said.

''Are you trying to give me an advice? This poor unnie?'' she cried.

''No. I mean, if you want to capture a guy's heart. You should not atleast let them always wait for you. Be fast, maybe. Like when a husband arrives from work, he expects food to be ready. Don't make food, it needs to be on the table already and eat together. Then, he'll fall in love with you more for caring about his needs.'' I said.

''Ah...you are right. Why did I not think about that?'' she asked herself.

'' Anyway, see you unnie!'' I waved.

''Okiee...'' she waved back.

I knocked on the house as dad opened the door. I gave them the food as I hugged daddy one more time and hurriedly approached mom and hugged her as well.

''Bye, I have to get to school now. It's 6:10. I ate already as I walked going here. Dad..take this ramyun.'' I was about to give it to him then pulled it back.

Wait. I should test it first. Maybe there is a love potion placed by that unnie here?

I took a sip. Waited for a few second...nothing happened.

''Okiee..hehe.. here dad.'' I gave it to him, "Make sure to eat it all. Get well soon, papie!'' I hugged him once more and kissed mom.

Then I ran to the door and wore my shoes.

''Wait. I'll take you to school.'' dad said.

''No. Rest please. You need to get well dad. You have been working too hard.'' I said.

''Okay. Be safe sweetie pie.'' he tapped my head and kissed my forehead.

His breath and lips were so warm. Poor daddy.

''Bye!'' I waved.

''Bye baby!'' they both chorused.

 

Bus Stop~

I ran to the bus stop.

This is getting so annoying, the bus stop is so slow!

''Aish, it's already 6:30! And it takes 25-30 minutes going to that school!'' I yelled.

I waited outside and sat on the bench. The clouds is getting heavier looking, getting darker, I think it is going to rain soon. Good thing I brought my umbrella.

 

 

Exo POV~ (on a shoe shop beside the bus stop)

 

''Stupid Tao, we need to go to school now!'' Kris hit his head with a Gucci branded shoes.

''Sit! I need this for our next concert!'' Tao mumbled and stood in front of the mirror admiring his handsomeness.

''Kris is right. It takes us about 15 minutes to get to school! Good thing we don't take the bus.'' Luhan exclaimed.

''Shut up and stop making me nervous.'' Tao said.

''Nervous? You are the one making us nervous.'' Kris said.

''Okay whatever. We'll go now, sheesh.'' Tao placed the Gucci shoes back and told the chashier he'll get back anytime soon.

As they ran outside, the clouds were dark and it was raining.

'', I knew it!'' Chanyeol beamed at Tao, ''It's because of you!'' he yelled.

''Sorry, I had to buy one for our next fan meeting.'' Tao said.

''Ah...guys. Is that the girl from awhile ago. At the store?'' Luhan pointed at a girl sitting on the bench.

They all stared at her from down the road.

 

------

''Where is the damn bus?! I have to get to school now!'' I yelled.

 

 

Flashback

Same bus stop. At 6:30 am. Raining heavily. 3 months ago.

 

 

''Yah! You, why did you have to leave me Oppa!?'' I looked at my side.

''Yah, you were the one with him. Were you cheating on me?!'' he yelled as his voice was so swollen and cold.

I looked away, this is none of my business.

''Oppa, you know I only love you!'' she yelled.

Gosh, what is this? Why are they fighting in front of me?

''You. Why did you have to be with that ty Park Chanyeol?!'' he yelled as he dropped her handbag on the floor. Her things fell, even her makeup and CD's full of Exo stuff.

So, she must be an Exotic(Exo's fan base name)

''I was not with him! He...he is just my favorite bias in Exo! Why are you mad, Oppa?!'' she yelled.

''What if I was with SNSD's Taeyeon, would you like it too? No, right? Then why did you have to cancel our date just to meet up with that stupid bastard Park Chanyeol?!'' his eyes were so fierce.

Does he want to eat someone? Park Chanyeol is a stupid bastard? I thought he was famous for being kind.

Guys these days, I don't understand them.

''Stop seeing Chanyeol then. Then I can be with you.'' he said.

''Oppa! We are not together! He is just my bias! Stop acting selfish!'' she yelled.

''Selfish? You said I am selfish? Then, who cancelled the date last time and made me wait in the rain till I got really sick? It was you! And, who asked half a million won from me just to wear fashionable clothes and go and meet ty Chanyeol? You! And, who told me last night that our relationship should be over because I am not popular and rich like Chanyeol?! It was damn you! You are the one who is being selfish and unreasonable! I cannot tolerate a girl like that! If... if you don't change, I'll have to break up with you.'' his eyes were teary and sad, hers was in prain, desperate and extremely hurt.

''Oppa...oppa...'' she looked down and cried like a baby, shoulders trembling and endless tears flowing down on her tiny angelic face.

''You. I've been hurting because of you. Still, everyday, I wait for you hoping you'll someday accept me for what I am. That's all I want.'' he mumbled as he pulled her close and gentle wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

My eyes... that scene was like in dramas.

Lover's quarrel. Then uniting back together after such a hideous fight by sealing their love with a romantic kiss.

''Oppa, please don't leave me.'' she still cried.

I could see she loves him so much. A girl will not shed any single tear to a man once she doesn't love him.

She is crying because she loves him with all of her heart. Nothing can change that. Not even that stupid Park Chanyeol.

''Then, promise me you will not look at other men other than me from now on.'' he lifted up her chin and pulled her face nearer, lips close to each other as if they were a second away from sealing their kiss.

My cheeks are so bloody red right now. I haven't even seen mom and dad this passionate. Never experienced such drama in life. How can it exist like in Japanese mangas and Korean dramas? It's all true?

''Oppa, mianhe. I'm sorry for hurting you. But...I prefer him. I have to go.'' she said.

What? My heart, is literally breaking. It's about to explode!

''What? What is it that you said? He's better than me?'' he asked.

So hurt.

''Yeah! I can't stand any more of your jealousy! I don't want to call you my Oppa anymore! And he's better because he never gets jealous even though I stand beside many guys! He's cooler, richer and more famous than you are!" she yelled at his face.

Tears...more tears.. he cried.

How can she do that? Should I interfere and help them? No. I can't!

Just as soon as she was about to walk off, he pulled her back and kissed her lips. Deep and passionately that I had to look away.

''YA!'' I heard a slap and turned seeing her hit his cheek that turned so red.

''Annyeong, Oppa.'' she said and pushed him.

 

Then there, the rain fell heavily. The bus came and the man right in front I couldn't see anymore from the bus' view. I went in and sat on the left side seeing the man stare on her as she walked away as if she didn't care.

''That. That was so painful. You. You still love him. Go back.'' I looked hoping she would but it never happened.

Since then, I though Park Chanyeol from Exo was such a bad man. I wonder what could he ever have done to break such love tied between two people and cut in in just one sharp scissor. That scissor, is him. He breaks people's hearts with that sharp end. His eyes maybe are like that end of s a scissor. Tempting girls to break such a wonderous relationship in just a split second after gazing into a girl's eyes? That is completely ruthless and stupid.

The bus started and drove me towards school. Today will be such a difficult and heart-breaking day.

Rain. I have never liked it since that day. It signified like tears falling endlessly from the clouds waiting for sunshine to someday come around and end such a troublesome and painful relationship.

 

EXO~

''Let's get back home. I ing forgot my phone there.'' Chanyeol said.

Before he took a step in the car, he looked at the girl in the bus stop one more time.

''Should I help her?'' Tao said.

''No. You'll look like a stalker. Leave that girl. She'll survive.'' Chanyeol said as they went in the car and drove home.

''That stupid girl noona in the shop awhile ago kept on asking me who I was. I was talking to myself that suddenly I said Tao accidentally. I hope none of them heard. , it's sometimes annoying being a celebrity." Tao complained as they all sat silently in the car with Chanyeol staring at the ceiling.

''But we have to go to school now Chanyeol. We'll get late!'' Kris yelled from across.

''If you want to get to school so bad, I'll just have to let you ing leave this car and walk to school.'' Chanyeol beamed at him.

Kris shut his mouth and rolled his sleepy eyes at him. Everyone sat silently.

They can't disobey the stubborn Park Chanyeol or they'll have to face consequences that no one in the band can ever handle. Park Chanyeol can afterall, cdo anything he wants.

No one can stop him.

Not even his best friends now in the same car as him.

Atleast, that's what they all think...