Kris' story

My Heart beats for that Jerk

12:00 am.

 

 

Whatsapp Messenger

Members Online:

 

Kris (buffaloroll)

Chanyeol(PerfectBastard)

Tao(GucciPrince)

The 3 members in different rooms.

The rest are asleep.

 

 

 

That girl, I am telling you Tao to kill her and stalk her in that village! -PerfectBastard

What happened now? -GucciPrince

You threatened her, didn't you Bastard? -buffaloroll

- - - - blank - - - -

Hey, you still there? -buffaloroll

Yo! Chanyeol you there? Can't wait longer! Sill need to pee here! Luhan's legs are around mine sleeping like a pig!  -GucciPrince

-PerfectBastard is typing-

I think so. Not sure. I want to kill that girl. -PerfectBastard

How do you want to do it? Ask her out, go to a bar, put poison on her drink, voila~ dead silence. -buffaloroll

Hahaha... nice one Kris! Love ya, man! That can work! But it needs to be something more classic. -PerfectBastard

You can't just go on killing a girl I just met! -GucciPrince

-GucciPrince is typing-

She's mine afterall. After I scraped her flawless knee, I feel bad. -GucciPrince

She needs to be shot. Thrown down the . -Perfect Bastard

Shut up Chanyeol! She's still human afterall. -Buffaloroll

Whatever. I'll do what I can to hurt her. Night. -PerfectBastard.

-PerfectBastard offline- Status: Busy

 

 

At the school Cafeteria the next day~

Chanyeol POV and Exo~

 

I sat ignoring my 5 star food served straight from my house. I don't like eating food from the cafeteria. It tastes like ! I'm Chanyeol after all.

"What is wrong with the guy there staring at the floor?'' Kris placed his arm around Chanyeol.

''Are you in a bad mood?'' Kai asked.

''No. Just sleepy.'' I said.

''Since when do you become sleepy?! Ahahaaha!!!'' Baekhyun laughed.

''Shut up, you want me to beat you up?!'' Chanyeol yelled as he shut his mouth.

''Guys, I think he just broke up with his 100th girlfriend and he is so depressed! Hahaha...'' they all laughed.

''Pfff, why the heck would I be depressed over a girl?'' Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

''The girl will be depressed over me. '' he added.

''You are a cold-hearted, vain and arrogant bastard.'' Kai said.

''So?'' Chanyeol said.

''It's wrong what is it with you?'' tao said.

Chanyeol sighed.

''I heard Si Won from this school is leaving school after graduation to audition in the States and become famous. And worse, in our Entertainment.'' a random guy said as he stood drinking his milk.

Chanyeol stood up and grabbed his wrist.

''What?'' he said.

''Eh..ahh...Chanyeol...whha..what are you doing here?'' he shivered stepping backwards.

Exo surrounded him and asked him.

''Si Won, who is that?'' Chanyeol asked.

''A guy....in this school.'' he looked down.

''What grade?'' Chanyeol added.

''Uhmm...he is...uhh.." he still dodged his head looking as if he was going to cry.

''Yah, look at me when you talk! You want to die!?'' Chanyeol added as he kicked the guys crotch.

He fell and cried in pain.

''Yah, Chanyeol!'' Luhan from afar yelled.

''Stop it!'' he added.

The evil bastard rolled his eyes and walked away.

Just as they were about to walk towards the car, they heard a guy calling a name, "Si Won Si Won!''

Chanyeol...tightened his fist and looked at them.

Oh, so that's Si Won? (Chanyeol)

"Hyung, you are in a lot of trouble!'' a guy said as he ran towards him.

''Hide at the back.'' Chanyeol told the other members as they did except Kris and Kai.

''Stop it. This nonsense act of yours. It is not getting anywhere good. Chanyeol.'' they warned him.

''Shut the up and just listen to what I am saying!'' he yelled.

They had to choice but to listen.

''What? What's the problem?'' Si Won asked.

''That...thh...uhm...i mean, I just...I..'' that guy couldn't seem to find the right words.

''Chhh~ Chanyeol. I mean that guy. He...discovered you are going to audition.'' the guy said.

''Yeah. so?'' Si won said.

''He might not let you.'' the guy added.

''Why?'' Si Won was confused.

''I mean, they don't want any other bands to become famous only them.'' he said.

''What is this nonsense? Shut up, let's eat together. What do you want? Dukbocki? hehe...I have some near at home...'' Si Won said as their voices slowly faded away.

~

''Chanyeol.'' Kris said.

''Too bad. He is a few months older than me.'' Chanyeol said.

They all froze.

''Huhh....wait. That girl!'' Tao yelled as they all stopped and froze staring at that girl. The one they saw at the store.

''ing !'' Chanyeol said as they all jumped and pulled him back as he was about to run after her.

''Let go!'' he pushed them as he ran after her grabbing her fragile soft skinny arm, she lost her balance and fell on his arm, he, without thinking, held her.

''Ah.'' Chanyeol froze.

''Huuu!!'' she pushed him away.

He still froze.

''You? You...what the hell are you doing here?!'' she yelled.

'', you again?!'' he snapped.

''What do you want?'' she asked.

''Heh, you silly tiny . You want to die?!'' I raised my arm as she closed her eyes in fear, dodging her head, wait...she's still cute though she closes her eyes.

My eyes slowly fell looking at her cherry colored lips, my heart fluttered like .

................

I placed my arm down as she opened her eyes.

''I'm still...alive.'' she said as I giggled.

Well, a little. She's quite funny.

''You. What is wrong with you always scaring me to death?'' she asked so comfortably.

''Scaring to to death, what are you saying?'' I looked away.

, I'm literally going to kill her.

''You. Why are you attending this school?'' she asked as my eyes fell on her.

Why is it that she talks to me like I'm a normal human being. Unlike other girls, I hate it.

''Oh, sh..is it wrong to study here? You .'' I whispered.

But as soon as I looked back, she was gone.

'' where is that ?!'' Chanyeol yelled as he looked around.

That girl is literally a ghost.

 

EXO ~

''Ya! What was that y like atmosphere? I saw you staring at her face Chanyeol!!!'' Kai spazzed.

''What the is wrong with you?'' Chanyeol said.

''You are attracted to that chic aren't you?'' Tao said.

''Pff, that ugly looking witch just now? Pfff, you kidding right?'' Chanyeol laughed.

Couldn't distinguish if he was laughing from happiness over her or laughing like in a way ( just got real...why would I like that witch way)

''Come on guys. Let's go inside.'' Kris summoned them in the car as they drove off and returned back home.

HOME after school at 8:00 pm~

''You guys are ready to perform Wolf in front of the whole school?'' Tao said.

''Yeah of course! We are forced anyways. We can't lose our popularity.'' kai added.

''Guys, come here.'' Chanyeol added as everyone gathered around.

''Let's drink. What do you want? Vodka? Or just plain red wine or white wine?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Uh...red wine!!!'' Kris said.

''You Kai? What do you prefer?'' he asked him.

''Whatever, anything just make it fast. I'm so thirsty.'' Kai responded.

''Tao?'' Chanyeol asked.

''Uhm...something that can help me improve my Wushu skills and that can make me sleepy.'' tao said.

''Whatever. I'll just go for red wine.'' Chanyeol poured all of their glasses and started drinking.

''Guys, by the way, that girl in the store from before, she doesn't drink, you know." Tao added.

Everyone choked and spilled the wine on the clean white rag.

''Aish !'' Kris cussed and stood up summoning towards the kitchen getting the cloth and wiped the stain off.

Chanyeol seemed to blush.

''Wait, Chanyeol? You're blushing! Yaa...you like that girl!'' they all teased.

''What the heck, just because I blush doesn't mean it's her! I have a lot of girls to blush about!'' Chanyeol's so defensive.

''You say you're a player, then?'' Tao said.

''Player? You mean a womanizer? Pfff, not really. I just like girls.'' Chanyeol said.

''Isn't that another way of saying you're a player?'' Tao added.

''No.'' Kris said as their gazes fell to him.

''What?'' Chanyeol said.

''He isn't a player. He is just trying to be like one, a player wannabe. Just so he can become famous. It's especially good for relieving stress, some stupid bastards say. Girls, can help you relieve stress.'' Kris said.

''Wahh...since when did you become a genius?'' they all ran towards him admiring his words.

''I've never thought of that before.When I'm stress, I also look for girls. Not...you know what. I just think they can help comfort me.'' Luhan added.

''Yah...luhan! Where have you been these days?'' Sehun popped out of nowhere.

''Wow, 12 members in exo is just too much. I can't even distinguish one from the other! So much of us." Chanyeol said.

''And Chanyeol.'' Kris sat next to him, ''I notice that when you get mad or stressed, you like hurting people.'' Kris added.

''What the heck are you saying?'' Chanyeol looked away, feeling guilty.

''You just think it's the right way to make people like you, right? Girls though can't.'' Kris added.

''Real girls, I mean. Good girls would not like bad guys. Some do but in real life, I don't think so. The world is full of these days that girl's can't even distinguish good guys from bad ones.'' Kris said.

Everyone gathered around him like he was telling a story.

You can call it men's talk.

''I mean, my girlfriend once. We broke up because I was a bastard back then. I used to hit with girls making them think I was a bad guy and even think I had my first kiss already but I lied. I wanted to be famous, whatever you call it so I collected girls and selected which one I wanted. But found out no one was right for me. I began to think it was me that was the problem. Since I was a bad guy, I couldn't seem to search for a good girl either coz I always was in a place where everyone around me was .'' he added.

''So, one of those girls, was it her?" Sehun asked.

''No. The girl I used to really like was a normal girl who worked freakin hard to earn money for her family. I met her at a shopping mall believe it or not. She used to curse me and hate me, I wanted to make her miserable till I eventually ended up stalking her. One day, I damn fell over heals in love with her. She was so different from other girls.'' Kris seemed to be in tears or smiling.

''But...did you ever kiss her?'' tao asked.

''Yeah. I forced her one time. It was raining heavily. She was cold so I leant her my sweater. That day, I kissed her.'' Kris chuckled and smiled, his long slender hands covered his eyes as he wiped his tears.

''I kissed her, deeply. Her lips were shivering. She was scared plus it was cold. I told her how I felt.'' kris added.

''What do you mean?'' Luhan asked.

''I told her I fell...for her.'' Kris added again.

''And...?'' Sehun slid closer and leant his lips on Kris' ear, "did you take her to a room to comfort her?'' then giggled.

''Ya! Of course....I..'' Kris looked away, they were thinking Kris wouldn't do such as thing but then he added, ''I did. she was hell mad and she told me she wasn't someone who would go for such a crazy and desperate bastard like me.'' Kris said.

He cleared his throat hoping to relieved himself and snap out of his dramatic story.

''Was this before you became a rich and handsome popular bastard?'' Kai asked.

''No. I was in this band already. Won't tell you when...'' Kris stuck out his red tongue from the wine's color.

They seemed to be on their proper mind and nerves hearing Kris' story.

But Chanyeol...

He was looking on the floor seeming like not paying close attention.

''Hey, Chanyeol. You okay?'' they asked.

Silence.

''Chanyeol...you bastard!'' Tao yelled.

Hearing, the word "bastard", Chanyeol jumped and looked at them whose eyes were fixed on his.

''Oh, yah.. hehe.'' he mumbled.

''Kris here is talking about his first love. You are not interested?'' Luhan asked.

''You know, I think I better go out for a walk.'' Chanyeol said.

''Ok whatever you never listen anyway. Be sure not to be stalked by peddo noona's okay?'' Kris said.

Kris is such a daddy.

''Yeah, sure. See ya guys.'' Chanyeol waved his hand as he closed the door behind him.

They nodded and Baekyun, who was much of an invisible guy popped out from behind and closed the door.