That night at school

My Heart beats for that Jerk

Chanyeol POV~

School. 8:00 pm sharp.

 

I stood next to the cafeteria, the next thing I knew.

It was raining heavily and the air was cold and helpless. I couldn't barely breathe hearing what Kris said. I felt so guilty.

I guess, I am just a freaking wannabe. I can't help it anymore, my life is so boring. I don't know what to do anymore.

Girls...I have no idea how they think nor do I know what they really want for a guy to do.

Just as I was about to turn my back to get home from the horrifying cold air, I heard some guys talking beyond the area I was standing.

Laughing like idiots. But something about their giggles and chuckles made me stand on my feet, frozen. I wonder what is going on?

''What the heck is this going on?'' I checked the time.

It's 8:00 pm and what are students still doing in this school?

Slowly, I walked and basically tiptoed, placing my hands on the wall making sure not to slip.

I went to the back of the girl's room seeming to have heard the noise from there. I stuck my ear closer but I heard crying and screaming of a girl! It wasn't quite clear from the heavy rainfall.

I admit, I was quite horrified. These men could hold sharp daggers or even a gun.

And the hallway is so dark, the rooms are closed and any ghost could pop out anytime.

''Let go of me! Please don't do this!'' I heard again.

It took me a while to think....

"Wait, a girl?" I looked away.

In a girl's room with men's voices....

I slid closer, it sounded like they were about to.... have it inside the restroom.

''Why are they doing in a place like this at night? Can they atleast do it somewhere proper?'' I mumbled.

It is none of my business anyway... I should leave. I turned around and...

''You stay still huh! You want us to unclothe you, ?!'' they giggled ertedly.

''Wh...what? So, force? You can't force someone to do - with you.'' I said.

Did he just say unclothe? You mean strip?

'', this isn't good.'' I mumbled and covered my mouth.

''What's this this is holding?'' one of them said as he threw something on the floor so hard that it flew from out the door and unto the grass.

Should I take it? I ran and just as I was about to hold it, someone touched my shoulder. I froze and stood up. A tall guy looked so familiar.

 Wait, Si Won? This guy is really starting to piss me off. How dare he touch me?

I shoved his hand off my shoulder.

''You...why are you here at night?" he rose his eyebrow in curiousity.

''Why are you here? Ask yourself." my voice was suddenly deeper and more fierce.

''Taking a walk. Bored to death in my dorm.'' he smiled as I rolled my eyes showing no sign of interest.

''Let go, bastard!'' I heard her scream again, this time, it was louder than before.

"What is this? Why do I hear a girl screaming?'' his eyes fell on my scared gaze.

Why did such have to happen in a helplessly cold rainy night. Even at school? What are these bastards doing anyway in the bathroom with a girl?

Don't tell me....

''You, I'll call the police if you don't tell me what is happening!Where is that sound coming from?" He looked around and froze seeing shadows from in the girl's room.

''You're saying it's me doing this !?" I yelled.

''Andwaeee!! Don't do this!!!'' she carried on screaming.

, I can't take this anymore. I have to leave before I get blamed for such .

''Help me, then.'' Si Won said.

''What? k...why should I?'' I said.

''This school is half owned by you, right? You should help me before it's too late!'' he yelled.

''LET ME JUST UNTIE THIS SHIRT OF YOURS!!!'' the crying and yelling carried on in the bathroom as I had no choice but to help.

"You heard that? We can't leave that girl alone whoever she is." Si Won said.

''Why? Are you an angel or something that you have to save a girl? She might be another at school who is trying to prank us.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Stop complaining and start budging your fu**ing !'' he cussed at me.

No other choice...

 

 

BATHROOM~

 

Si Won~

"Stay outside.'' Si Won said to Chanyeol.

"What the are you three doing?!!!'' Si Won cussed as the three of them jumped and let out a knife.

''Get out! Or.. why don't you just help us make this pretty girl suffer?'' they touched her waist and leg. I closed my eyes.

She cried. That poor girl, I'll make it up to her. I'll protect her. I've seen her face in this school. I know her and I can't just leave her alone here.

''Why don't I just slice off till I cut off her head and chop her into pieces?!!'' the fiercest looking guy cursed and threatened as he pulled her up and dodged her head on the wall. His arms were around her neck, ready to slice it off anytime.

"What did she do to you?'' I asked.

''Do? Why? Does she have to do anything for us to hold her this way?'' he opened the second button on her blouse as she screamed in anger.

''Let go!'' she said.

''Shut up noisy !'' he slapped her as she fell flat on the floor.

"You....let her go. You want to ruin your future?'' I asked him. The two of them ran outside but I signalled Chanyeol to attack from the side with my hand.

Chanyeol.

''ing bastards!'' he yelled just then he pulled them both back.

I had to kick their crotch. Dodge them on the on the floor and attack them by punshing them straight on their faces till their nose broke. I did that. I hit their (under) with my feet as they screamed in pain and terror.

I had no pity on them at all.

But I still hear her crying. Whoever that girl is, I sense something. That I need to move and do something before something happens.

I had to help her.

"Let go...I said let go!'' Si Won said.

Chanyeol.

"Give it to me." I took the knife from him and summoned toward the bastard until I saw.........her.

Is it....her? That girl..... that girl I talked to earlier....it's her..

I can't I can't take this. Why is his arm around her body like that? Why is her blouse half open, I looked away as I heard more of her cry.

''You...you won't stop huh? You want me to really kill this noisy and brat! Why? Didn't she want this to happen by simply coming to school at this late night? She doesn't seem to know that men are so active at night searching for hot women young as her.'' he pulled her body closer as she cried.

His hands almost slid her pants when I stepped closer.

''LET GO! YOU WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled.

"hahaha...you. Park Chanyeol. Do you know you once took my girl away from me? Wow, she even said you were a great kisser. How great you might be to harass her like she's yours.'' he said.

''What are you saying?'' I said.

''What am I saying? I'm saying you deserve to die for harassing my woman.'' he added.

''I never took your girl. Who is she. Tell me so I can discuss with you. Let me give you anything you want.'' I can't believe I just said that.

''Wow, what a nerve to say in confidence after sleeping with my girl.'' he shivered in anger as he let choked .

''Stop that!!! I never slept with anyone! And I'm sorry if I ever got your girl. But I tell you, I didn't harass anyone like what you're doing now!'' I yelled.

He tighted his grip of .

Then there, she stopped. And fell on the floor.

I don't know but there. I went crazy. I pulled the man and stabbed his left thigh with the knife he was holding. I broke his right arm and hit his face a thousand times. My arms were full of blood right then as I stopped.

What am I doing? Is this all for this girl? Why am I even helping her?

''Stop it Chanyeol! Stop it now. He's half-dead. We need to call the police.'' Si Won said as he ran outside, I went after him, telling him to go back and take care of her. I will call the police.

I did and even called Exo myself telling them I was at school and something terrible happened. A girl, that girl at the store, nearly and harassed by those beasts.

I seemed to have accidentally dialed Kris' number first. My battery was only 1% on my phone.

''Kris! Kris! It's Chanyeol! There's an emergency. Please call the ambulance and the police. I'm at school near...'' I looked around and saw I was near the cafeteria.

''Near the cafeteria. In front of the girl's room. Call them all, please. Hurry.'' my voice seemed so unsteady and panicky.

''Wait, what?! You okay!!!??" Kris yelled and panicked as I heard from the other line my guys panicking as well.

'', hurry. I'm fine. Please just hurry and call the police and the ambulance right now!'' I hung up and hurriedly dialed for emergence.

My phone went off.

''!!! K!!!'' I cursed as I ran to the bathroom, eyes still fell on her who was lying on the floor, blouse now closed.

''Si Won, your phone? Do you have it?'' I asked.

''No. I thought you had one!'' he yelled.

''I called my members. Asked them to call the ambulance and the police. Then my phone went off. Their on their way.'' I said.

''Wait, stay here. I'm gonna go and try calling from the neighbors next door.

''Okay.'' I said.

 

~ ♥ ~

There, I was left with her. The store girl whom I dislike. I looked around and outside, those three men were still down on the floor. these guys, they deserve to die and get tortured in hell.

But why was I there? I didn't care about her nor liked her.

My body felt like it needed her close. For protection.

There, she was still lying down on the floor. Eyes closed but tears still coming out. I knelt down and tore off my newly bought shirt, got it wet with water and wiped off the blood on her body.

Her face, neck, arm and.... legs. I closed my eyes. I still couldn't get why she was at school at this time.

''Are you crazy?'' I asked her.

She didn't answer.

My eyes fell on her face. No sign of life nor spirit left in her. I breathed heavily and yelled so hard my vocals felt like exploding.

Slowly, I pulled her close to my body as she was shivering from the cold. I took my sweater off as I wrapped it around her slender arm. Her back was now behind me, on my chest. I made her lean closer, but I could feel her breath uneven and hands shaking. I don't know but I think tears fell from my eyes as I lost my mind and hugged her. She was cold. I felt her body cold and longing for someone to hold her till she woke up. Her soft long black hair fell on my shaking arms. I wrapped both my arms around her till she stopped shivering.

''Don't worry, you are safe. With me.'' I said.

My hand could not resist touching her angelic face as I leaned in and didn't think first but kissed her forehead.

''Feel...better...for me.'' I mumbled.

''It...hurts...please..stop.'' she mumbled.

She must still be begging for mercy. Those men. Can they just get their own es instead of doing this to a girl like her?

"Shh..'' my finger touched her lips, trying to stop her from talking.

I sang her a song, it was called baby. I felt helpless and crazy singing after such a crazy incident but I did anyway.

She seemed to have fallen asleep.

''Don't...worry.'' I hugged her tighter.

Now, I can't believe a good looking guy like me is wrapping my one in a million arms around such a spoiled mean girl who doesn't seem to know who I am.

''Park...Chanyeol. Park. Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.'' I whispered on her ears.

She might remember me.

As soon as she was about to open her eyes, I heard Si Won from the outside with my pals.

Then there, he held her in his arms. His arms slid down her back and leg as he lifted her up and went outside.

He is touching her too much. I think I am going to vomit. My head hurts so much.

''Chanyeol.'' I felt someone calling me from behind as I ran outside and called Si Won.

''You! Take care of her.'' I said.

He paused and turned.

''Yes, I will.'' then ran off and slid in his car, driving off with the girl who was earlier leaning on my body, wanting comfort and help.

''Chanyeol... we are so glad you are fine!'' my guys hugged me as I froze saying no single word.

''Wait, that girl. Is that the one in the store? Why, what happened to her?'' Tao asked as I looked at him then rolled my eyes.

These guys don't even care

"I want those three erted bastards to die now, where's the police?'' Chanyeol asked.

''They are on their way.'' Luhan said as he went in and gasped covering his mouth.

"Blood!'' he said.

''Indeed.'' Chanyeol added.

''What is this?!'' they asked.

''That girl...she was harassed by those ugly erted bastards.'' I said.

''Oh God! This can't be it!'' Kris yelled.

''Why?'' I asked as they all gathered around nervous Kris.

''These guys. I know them. I thought these guys were friends with that girl. I saw them one time at the cafeteria. But..she was quite nervous as they talked to her." Kris said.

"Oh yeah. That day! I remember they touched her but she eventually ran.'' Kai added.

''What the is wrong with you all!!!!!!!'' Chanyeol roared in anger.

They all jumped.

''You didn't tell me about this !'' he  added.

"We thought you hated her!'' they chorusly said.

''This girl was in pain. She was crying. I couldn't stand looking at these guys coz I might have killed them by now.'' Chanyeol said.

''You... why do you care so much?'' Kris asked, all their eyes fell on him who was eventually worrying too much.

"That girl.. and Si Won... where will he take her?'' Chanyeol's eyes were still flamming in anger.

''He'll take her to his house. Because if he takes her to the hospital, scandal will eventually happen. You know how the media works, Chanyeol.'' Sehun added.

''Her parents...do they know?'' Chanyeol asked.

''No. Not yet. But I don't know her parent's number." tao said, ''I should have asked her before."

"Stay here. I'll get on first you get back home before another serious is coming.'' Chanyeol said as Kris held his arm.

''Where are you going?'' he asked.

''None of your business.'' the cold man said.

''It is my business. I don't want anything to happen to you!'' Kris yelled.

''Just...stay home. Don't leave until I tell you to do so. I'll just go and search for her parent's number. Bye.'' I tapped Kris' shoulder. His face was so worried, eyebrows raised and hands shivering.

''Take care of the guys for me.'' I added and ran off.

~ After 10 minutes of guarding the bathroom and waiting for the police~

''That Chanyeol bastard is so stubborn that I can't even control him!'' Kris cussed.

The police surrounded them and picked up the 3 bastards.

''You!" one of them yelled at us. He pointed at Kris as he came closer...

''That girl, she is so attractive. I'm still not finished. I will stalk her till I get her and you can't do anything about it.'' the ert gave a serious face that I felt nervous.

''Shut. The. Fu** Up! Get yourself a . Not that innocent girl who hasn't done anything to you!'' I punched him till he fainted.

Then they went off with the bastards.

''That guy seems to have his eyes on that store girl. He says he will not stop till he takes her.'' Kris added.

''What to do?!'' Sehun bit his nails in fear.

Luhan was looking down. Kai was lying on the floor and the rest were looking at me.

''We have no choice but to protect her.'' Kris said.

''What? Is she a princess or something? Why do we end up protecting her?'' Tao asked.

''Shut up, you found her first! You are solely responsible too, bastard! So shut the Fu** up and listen to me. I am the next in charge after Chanyeol." Kris scolded Tao as he looked away.

''Let's go.'' Kris said as they hurriedly tailed from behind.

~ ~