The girl at the shop 2

My Heart beats for that Jerk

Back Home.

6:45 am.

 

''Chanyeol!'' Kris yelled from the living room as the arrogant Chanyeol walked down and took the phone call.

''Oppa! It's my birthday today. I am your fan. I hope you can bring me gifts and sing to me a happy birthday!'' a girl from the other line giggled like a cute angel.

Everyone in Exo sat on the sofa and laughed.

''Who is this?" Chanyeol said.

''It's a fan."

''I need to go. Ask someone else. Maybe another Chanyeol." he answered and then cut the line.

''Yah, chanyeol! Are you crazy!? How can you put the phone down like that?" Suho yelled.

''So? What if I do? These girls are so head over heels in love with me. Haha..'' Chanyeol laughed.

''Are you stupid? Did you hit your head on a rock last night after the rain? Or are you just heartless?'' Beakhyun said.

''Hmm... let me think. Uh- Heartless I guess. Yeah. That's the right word.'' Chanyeol sat next to Kris who was obviously rolling his eyes.

''You are really a stubborn guy. You don't even think first whether than fan paid so much money to talk to you on the phone!'' Tao yelled.

''Shut up bastard.'' Chanyeol summoned next to him.

''You. Who is that cutie you talked to at the store yesterday?" Chanyeol leaned in front of Tao flipping his blue black hair.

Tao and Chanyeol have the same hair color.

''Why? Planning on harassing that girl?'' Kris stood up and folded his arms.

''No. Uhm, maybe.'' Chanyeol stood up and just then 2 giants were standing next to each other.

Kris and Chanyeol made an eye contact like they were hot wolves burning with anger.

''I don't know her name. I didn't ask.'' Tao said honestly.

''Yeah, why didn't I ask her name anyway? Maybe I'll not see her again.'' he added as he scratched his head.

''Because you were too busy examining her!'' Kai yelled from behind and covered Tao's eyes.

''YAH!'' tao yelled.

''That girl. She is quite cute I agree with Chanyeol.'' Kai winked and jumped on the jaguar printed sofa.

''Eh, too bad I only flirted with her. Nothing more.'' Tao giggled.

''Yeah and it worked. She was staring at you, you know.'' Kris said.

''Really? When?'' tao asked.

''When you wrapped her knee with that knewly bought hanky of yours. She was smiling at you while looking at your face.'' Baekhyun added who was drinking wine on the counter.

''Wow, I must be that y with my Gucci glasses. i told you it works on girls. It adds a mysterious aura that they would obviously like.'' tao added.

''You still haven't answered my question.'' Chanyeol reminded them.

''Why? You have a question?'' they all repeated.

''That girl. I am going to find her.'' he said.

''What?!'' they all jumped.

''I have to go to school guys." he grabbed his jacket.

''School? I thought we are going together.'' Kris said.

''I'll leave it to you guys. I'll go on my own.'' Park Chanyeol said as he slid out and ran to the bus stop.

''That ing selfish Chanyeol.'' Kris said.

''Just leave him. Maybe he has reasons.'' Tao said.

''Come on, let's go to school. I feel like it's a decade just waiting for Tao and Chanyeol.'' Kris said and summoned them all to follow him.

 

In the bus~

After 15 minutes of waiting for the bus, it finally came and stopped before me. I jumped in and payed money because I had no ticket. I sat on the same place I sat before when I saw that man out the window. It was raining that time, and now it is. I could easily picture his grieving face and broken heart just because of that stupid Chanyeol.

 

''AHHHH!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!'' I heard girls scream.

I thought I was just dreaming.

 

 

Chanyeol POV~

 

I made my cool moves and sat in the right side folding my legs. Every girl sat close to me surrounding me like I was food and they were ugly pigeons waiting to eat me. 

However, I noticed one girl who was obviously looking at the rain, not at me. . How can she ignore me like I'm a wind?

I smirked as the driver told me to pay.

''How much?'' I asked him.

''Here.'' he pointed as I rolled my eyes and gave him the freakin money.

''Here, ahju..ssi..'' giving him a cute aegyeo.

Ahjussi smiled and asked me to sit. There, I spotted her looking at me. That girl who ignored me. Shesh, she only noticed me now? please, everyone is dying to see me. You should be happy you're on the same bus as me. Go, kill yourself.

''Park Chanyeol, give me your autograph.'' a girl approached me as I folded my legs and signed it for her.

''Here you go.'' I added a wink.

''OPPA, I LOVE YOU!'' the fan said.

 

Sakurako~

Wait, that phrase. I remember it. And I am starting to hate it.

I looked beside me seeing fans surrounding around someone.

Wait, is that...Park...Chanyeol? From Exo?

Why is he here? I thought ....

Why do I even care? He's a playboy.

 

Chanyeol POV~

"Here you go.'' I said.

"Selca. Let's take selca together oppa!'' the girls chorused as I smiled helplessly.

, so annoying. My handsomeness is just impossible for many. No one can stand dying by the sight of handsome, rich and popular Park Chanyeol.

But I paused seeing the lonely girl on the side looking at me. But it was definitely a look I wasn't expecting. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

Is...she angry?

Wait..that face.

So familiar.

Have I met her before? Pfff, what am I kidding?! I meet a lot of girls everyday! (I paused)

But.

Wait, that girl is the one at the store!

I looked at her again this time she was staring at the rain dripping down.

''Take your seat!'' the driver yelled as they all jumped and ran to their seats.

"It's quite slippery so I tell you all to sit!'' he yelled.

My eyes still could not stop staring at her. She. She is the girl, right?

Hmm...let me find out.

I stood up and sat on the seat next to her.

Chanyeol~

Silence.

What the is wrong with her? She doesn't even notice me? I tapped my shoes and whisted. She still ignored me. This girl is seriously dead!

"Hmphh..'' I cleared my throat.

She jumped and looked at me.

''Hey, ayo wassup?'' I said.

That was clearly a "Two Moons" phrase.

''What are you doing?'' she asked as she stared at my face.

I froze looking at her. She was pretty. Well, I can't deny it but not stunning or gorgeous.

''What?'' I mumbled.

''What is ayo wassup?'' she asked.

With that I laughed so hard. Is she stupid or something?

Pretty but stupid. Well...that makes life fair.

''What the . It means... Hey, you. What's up? Obviously.'' I said.

Why the heck do I need to explain to this girl.

''Oh.'' she looked away like I was an air.

''Hey!'' I yelled that she jumped again.

''YA!'' she yelled even harder, "You are annoying!'' she added.

''You. How dare you ignore me?!'' I said.

''What?'' she asked.

''You are talking like you are an equal of my level. What are you?'' he said.

''Why...are you famous enough that I should treat you like a prince?'' she asked.

What the....what did she just say?

Did I hear it right? Of course I did. I cleaned my ears.

 

"Someone famous? , of course! PARK CHANYEOL." I extended my arm.

She rolled her eyes.

Ignored me.

. Is this girl blind or something?

''Are you...blind?'' I asked her.

''Heh. No. Are you crazy?'' she asked.

.

This girl knows how to ing piss me off!

''Pff, crazy? Wae? Why am I crazy?'' I asked her as I folded my arms and leant my face closer to hers.

''You are talking to me. Wait, are you a fan of mine? You like me? Why are you sitting next to me?" she asked.

, this girl. I am going to kill her to sleep and murder her!

''You - mofo. Like you? How can I like an ugly tomato face like you?'' I yelled. I clenched my fist.

''You. Why does your hair look like it caught a tornado? Did you put hairspray on? Are you single or no girl likes you? Desperate bastard?'' she said.

She sighed heavily. Closed her eyes and looked away.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKK!!!!!!!!!

HDuwgsdauiabsguidtgeydguyewgdeigdiwudg3pij

abcdefghi

I'm...going...to...kill...you...I...keep...my....ing...word...missy.

 

"You. Where do you live?'' I asked, smiling much as possible.

I'll kill her, really.

I will with my own hands.

How dare this stubborn say ty things to me!

But.

I froze as the bus stopped.

She leant close to my face, her arms leant on my surface of the chair, closer on my lips.

My eyes were bleeding, her cherry colored lips smelled like sweet strawberries, and she's damn pretty.

"You. Park Chanyeol, right? You. Think you are so awesome? So handsome or rich? Shut the Fu** up and eat your own .'' she emphasized "" and "'' the most.

I froze. I just can't believe this girl!

''Ahjussi...please stop the bus!'' she cutely said as she jumped off and ignored me.

"AISHHHHHH!!!! Ahhhhh...chongmal?! qwaszxedc...'' I yelled.