become close

Unexpected Love

''Are u sure u'll be okay?''Krystal asking Amber.

''Hey , i'm the one who suppose to ask u that question''Amber hold Krystal hands.

''I'll miss you..take care ''Krystal teary.She don't to let go her friend hands.Her time to depart is getting near.

''You too''Amber reply.

They both hug each other.Talking for the last time.Amber look sad when it time for them to separated.Amber accept it for Krystal's future.There is Sehun too , give a hug to Krystal before she leave.Krystal whisper something to Sehun.Amber doesn't have a right to know it.Amber and Sehun waved at Krystal before she finally enter the plane.

''I will miss you''Amber said with smile.

''Should we go back ,now?''Amber ask Sehun.He just nod like a kid.

''Seriously,can you talk more?Seem like you are really low profile.''Amber try not to laugh at her own sentence.

''This is real me,I can't do anything about it ''Sehun response.

''A-Amber ...''Sehun is not sure whether he should say this or not.

''Yes?''Amber stop and turn at Sehun.

''Don't look me that way ....I-m....''Sehun seem shy to finished her sentences.

''Oh come on''Amber slap Sehun's shoulder.

''Have you take your dinner?If not...mybe ...we two...can....urmmm''Sehun try to act brave.

''Okay , let's go''Amber reply simply and pull Sehun's hand to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------

They both head to a restaurant for a dinner.They choose their favourite food and drink.The food arrive at their table and start eating.The food serve there are so delicious.Anyone can be fat if keep eating at the restaurant.

''So , you are Krystal's stepbrother...but how can I never seen you before?''Amber asked while eating.

''I just recently know that she is my younger stepsister ''Sehun reply.

''yea?''Amber almost choked.She quickly drink the water.

''I never know that I have other sibling.I love alone and suddenly I saw a letter telling that my father married another woman and have a daughter.He successfully hide it for a long time''Sehun explain.

''Oh I see , it must be bitter , right?''Amber continue to asking him.

''Yes at first , but now I get to used of it , she my sibling at all,I;ve to take care her ''Sehun smile.

''I love that''Amber focus in Sehun's face.Sehun don't get any idea what she's talking about.

''Your smile , I love it.Smile even brightly for me ''Amber adding.

-------------------------------------------------------

It has been 5 month now since they know each other , their relationship become more close from days to days.They are now look like a bestfriend.Now , Amber realise the trueself of Sehun.Sehun is just like other guys , responsible , nice , kind , he have all that.It make Amber comfortable to be friend with him. Actually sehun is a bit talkative , different from his first attempt give to Amber.At first , he is shy but when someone approach him , they will be a good friends.Amber just assume Sehun as her friend and same goes to Sehun.They are no special relationship between them.

------------------------------------------------------

Kai manage to calling Amber.''Hello , Amber?''Kai greet.

''Oh hye , Kai , what it is?''Amber reply.

''Do you free tomorrow?''Kai asking.

''Well......Actually....ah yea ...I'm free.....why?''Amber response.

''I want to meet you tomorrow ''Kai bravely reply.

''Me?Why?''Amber keep asking him.

''About our business , of course ''Kai a bit flustered.

''Okay '' they both agree and hang the phone at the same time.

Actually , Kai have fallen in love with Amber . They also know each other for pretty a long time .Kai always give an excuse to discuss about their business everytime he want to meet Amber.He just too shy to talk the truth about his heart.He thought it be too early to act.Mybe wait for about 2 years more then she have the courages to make Amber as his girl.