Weirdo

Unexpected Love

It was Sunday and Amber don't go to work today.She's going to supermarket to buy groceries.She just dress simply like usuall.She parked her car and take a lift.She take a trolley and start to walk around.She only buy the thing that she really need and important.She hate for wasting a money on something unnecessary.She choose and straightly go to the counter to paid.''Thanks''she said before take a kift to go down and drive to home.

      While on driving,she suddenly thinks of something.''My wallet....''she said.She look so devastated.All the important thing are in the wallet.If the wallet really missing,it will be a frust and bad day for Amber.She trying to look at the plastic bag beside her.Her hands go everywhere into the plastic bag,try to search for it.Because of her stupid act,she lose her concentration on driving and almost crash someone.She quickly push the break and the car stopped in the middle of the road.She get out from her car to look at him.But as soon she walk,the guys immediately get up and run away from her.''Sir...sir!''Amber trying to calling her.She wants to say sorry.The guys ignore her and dissapeared in a minute.''Weirdo people...''Amber said before get into the car back and move on.

       She arrived at home.Amber take all the things she had brought.She finally find her wallet in the plastic bag.She sit on the sofa and turn on the television.It's a boring day.Nothing to do.''If just Kris is still ...''she sigh deeply.She thinking of Kris.Amber really miss him to death but they are not meant to be together.She miss the old days they together,having fun,laughing.Amber have a daydream that Kris will come back to her.She really want to change her bad luck.She's too tired and lay herself on the sofa.Try to get some sleep and hope all that happened before is just a dreaming.

    While she want to close her eyes,suddenly her handphone ringing.Kring~Kring~.Amber answering the call.''Hello...''amber said.''Amber!!!''a loud voice can be heard.''Hey!don't shout at me..I'm not deaf..''Amber shocked and chuck her ears.

''You have to help me!!!Come to my house''Her friends said.

''Hey,what it is?Just tell me..''Amber asking.

''Just come!Palli!''the girl said.

''Your voice seem like nothing is going wrong so you must have lie me...it's not something really 'important' right?''Amber reply and smile.

''Yah!Just come!I'm waiting you!''the girls said before hang up the call.

''Hey!....I...''

''This,girl,is.just.silly''Amber don't have any options.She have to go and find out what happening.

    Amber sigh and drive to her friends's house.She have to use the stairs because her friends live in a apartment.The lift can't be used anymore.While on thw ways to her friends's house,something have caught her attention.

''Hey..you!;;Amber walk toward him.The guys turn to the back and look at Amber.Their body are too close,they are on eyes to eyes.You are the one who I almost violates right?''Amber asking.The guys didn't answer.He remains silent.He try to run away but Amber manage to hold his hands.''Hey,don't just running away...I mean it's my fault at that time..''Amber explains.But,the guys just stand there without doing nothing.Amber stared at him.''His face is perfect''Amber in daydreaming.But,fortunately she manage to get out from her'daydreaming'.

''Are you okay?Are you hurt?Because of that inccident...?''Amber said.

''I'm alright..''he finally open his mouth.The simple answer but enough to know he is alright.

''There...I thought you are mute...''Amber try to make a joke.She laughed.

''By the ways,can I know your name?''Amber said politely.It's not a sin to ask someone names right?She just want to know.

''Sehun''the guys said.He take a step to the back,walk faster and dissapear like their first met.

''He do it again......''Amber said and smile.

                                                                ----------------------------------

''Hey,what it is?''Amber asked her friends.''This...''her friends point at something with her finger.''What you means?Amber get no ideas.''Are you serious Krystal Jung?!!!''Amber shocked.Jung Krystal is her bestfriends.They have be friends since primary school.They love each others like a siblings.

Krystal nod and smile.''Yah!you are annoying!''Amber said.''Chukkae,Krystal~''she adding.Amber is really happy.Finally,Krystal get a job after waiting for a long time.But she have to leave Amber because she will work at .U.S.Amber is a bit sad because her bestfriend will leaving him but he hide it.

''Chukkae...you should prepare...''Amber hug Krystal.

''But I don't want to leave you...''Krystal said.She look sad.

''Hey~don't think about me...I will be fine...I'm Amber~''Amber pat krystal's shoulder.She give a kiss on Krystal's forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE:

-Cover my faces-Hua~chapter 3 updated!Mianhae if you don't like it.I already do my best and I hope you wil be enjoy,lol~Thanks for my new subscribers!Love y~ya?

-Sehun love you :P

 

 

 

''