Designer

Unexpected Love

The next day come.It's morning.The sun appear.Giving out the vitamin c for a skin.Never stop from brightning the world.Amber wake up.She relax her muscles.''Morning!''she smile.No one answering,the house is quiet.''He's gone...''.She forget that Kris is not with her anymore.She don't want to remember about yesterday inccident.She take the towel and have a bath.

       She don't have a time to make a breakfast.She is only drink  milo so that she won't feel too hungry.She is going to work.She work as a fashion designer.Although her appearance will surprised people but she have a very good profesion.She love the job so much.The only things she love after Kris.

      Amber lock up her house and drive to her work place.She arrived after an half hour.She take a rush step to upstairs.''Anyeong,Miss Amber!''one of her workers greet her.''Nae,annyeong''Amber giving a cute smile before get into her office.Amber is such a good person.She is always treat people well.She's never talk bad or being selfish to anyone.For her,all people are the same and they need to be treat well.

    This afternoon,Amber have an appoinment with her clients.She asked her workers to take care of the office while she left.She drive to the luxurious hotel'Chiangsu Hotel'.She gonna meet her clients there.She never being late and always on time.

    ''Miss Amber?''the clients said.He look so handsome.He have something that could melt woman's heart.He look glamorous and rich.

''Yes I am.Nice to meet you,Mr.Kai.''Amber nodded and sit infront of him.

''So how are you doing these day?''Kai asked.He have a precious smile.

''All are going like usuall,well and fine.But I'm little busy these days.''Amber smile.

''Oh!I'm almost forget.Should we start?''Amber asked and Kai quickly nodded.

''Here,take a look''Amber show the book full of her design.''Tell me which one have caught your attention''Amber adding.

Kai  stared at Amber.He find that Amber is quite interesting.''It's you...''Kai smirked.''M-woah..?''Amber shocked.

''I'm just kidding..''Kai giving a eyesmile.''Mr.Kai,you are so funny...okay,let's continue..''Amber blushes.

''All your works is well done...I mean it's just simple but have that look of luxurious....I really like it''Kai seem satisfied.

''I really admire you..''he said.Amber smile shyly.Being praised by a hot guys is a happiness.

''I think I love this...''he show at Amber the design.

''Okay,I'm sure it look good on you...anything you wear on your body will always perfect..''Amber reply.

Kai and Amber stand up from their sat.They shake their hands.They both bowed and Kai left.

 

Kai P.O.V_

I've met her.I'm always thinking of her since our first sight.She is unexpected.''Are you sure she is the succesful designer you're talk about before?''I'm asking my secretary.''Yes,Mr.Kai''she answer straightly.I smile and adding''She is different..''.

   Out of all designer I've met,she is the only one that surprised me,She is just dress simply and casually,never look so glamorous and people won't ever think she's a designer, she is beyond perfect.She make me think twice before judges on someone,she really change me.Well,I just admire her because she is really young but have the braveness to get into this hard field.She give me the courages to success.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello~Yes!Chapter 2 is now updated!Read!Read!You won't be regret.Don't forget to subscribe,comment and upvote!Really love you guys~Saranghae~

-Kai love you :P