Sehun

Unexpected Love

Amber is busy doing works.She have so many work to be done.Living as a fashion designer is not easy as people think.You have to think a lot,to get an ideas.While she was on her way to finish the work,Krystal give a visit.

''Amber~''Krystal waved at Amber.

''Krystal!''Amber stand up and hug Krystal.

''Hey...can you leave your work for awhile and spent time with me?''Krystal asked.She make a puppy eyes.

''But...I have so many works to do....how about we go out this night?''Amber suggest.

''You...''Krystal seem so mad.

''So your work is more important me??''she nozzle her lips.

''Hey..hey....it's not like that...but you have to understand me....''Amber explains.

''But you never understand me too!''Krystal mad.

''Okay....okay......let's go....i can finish it later....''Amber said.She don't want to fight with her bestfriend.They don't want them to fight over a little thing.

----------------------------

Krystal and Amber spent their time together for shopping.''This look so pretty...''Krystal excited over the handbag.

''Do you want it?''Amber ask.

''Of course!This is totally my style..''Krystal smile brightly.

''Take it,I will pay for you..''Amber take out her credit card from wallet.

''No need...i can pay with my money..''Krystal walk to the counter.

Amber grab Krystal hands.That make Krystal stop.''Just think it as a present from me''Amber said.

Amber paid with her credit card.She extend the 'present' to Krystal.''Gumawo,you are my bestfriend forever..''Krystal smile happily.She glad to have a very kind friend.

''Amber,actually I want to introduce you with someone....''Krystal said while they on their way to the car.

''Huh?whom?''Amber said.She open the car's door and get into it.

''Soon you will know...''Krystal smirk.

-20 minutes,arrived at Krystal's house.-

''Amber,come in''Krystal pull Amber to get in her house.

Amber almost fall down.

''Tada!!''Krystal shout.

''What.tada.?''Amber don't know what Krystal said.

''Yah!There...''Krystal point at someone that sit on the sofa.

''You...''Amber seem shocked.

''Wae?Do you now him?''Krystal look into Amber eyes.

''Yeah..I think..(?)''Amber still not sure.She seem volatile.

''Well....this is Sehun,my brother..''Krystal said and smile.

Krystal sit beside Sehun while Amber sit on the sofa infront of them.''But...you never told me that you have a brother...''Amber said.

''Because you never ask!Hahaha''Krystal make a lame joke.

''Not funny,Krystal''Amber seem not interested at Krystal'joke.It's not funny at all.She won't laughed over something that not even funny.

''I'm her stepbrother...''Sehun finally speak.

''Oh........i get it''Amber smile.They seem too awkward.

''Sehun...do you still remember me?''Amber ask while Krystal is not around.

''Yes..''Sehun said straightly.

''Is this just coincidental?We have met for a few times..''Amber drink the water that Krystal brought.

''Mybe....''Sehun smile.He really don't like to talk so much.He look very mysterious and reserved.