Save by 'EONNIE'...?

Hyung or Oppa..?

 

The person who I knocked down with is quite pretty and he looks like a girl.He hold out a hand to me to pulled me up,”Here.”

“What’re you doing here,girl?”one of the boy came over again and ask me.

I just got stun and numb,”I…”I can’t split anything out as I was shock by the sudden situation that I surrounded by a group of boy who all around my age with towel only around their waist.

Suddenly,the person I knocked down with said,”Hey,lil boy.”he smiled to me.

“Boy?Is he a boy?”one of the boy ask the person who pulled me up.

“It’s not weird though.You see YoSeob also look like a girl and we once also thought he is a girl,”the other boy said.So his name is YoSeob.I just stared at him for a while and he is quite pretty as a girl.I really can’t believe there’ll be a cute and pretty boy like YoSeob.

From that moment,YoSeob and I have become a best friend and I’m no longer a loner.I have YoSeob by my side.But I didn’t tell him that I’m a girl at all since he first sight of seeing me as a boy .I don’t want him to know my true identity as a girl because it’s might hurt him and he might hate me.So I just keep being his buddy only.He’s nice guy who caring and loving.He take care of me very well and we always play together.I don’t mind of playing soccer with him as I’m just kind of tomboyish too.So,I don’t mind at all as long as YoSeob by my side and playing with me.

However,our friendship didn’t last long.One day,YoSeob call me out to play soccer and that day he just like have something matter on him.He didn’t concentrate on the ball at all and he got fell down a few times.I stop kicking the ball and turn to him.

“Hyung,what’s wrong?You seem like something matter today,”as YoSeob thought me as a boy so I just call him as Hyung instead of oppa.

“KyungMi-ah,”I told him my real name and give some stupid excuse that my name was being named by my parents as girly name because they always thought to have a baby girl but for the last baby they have who’s me still a boy so they decided to name me as girly name.YoSeob didn’t doubt about it and just trust about what I say.I know it’s a stupid excuses but who’s know that YoSeob didn’t doubt about it and keep being friend with me.

“Ne?”

“I have to go tomorrow,”YoSeob said in sad toned.

“Go?Where?”I still don’t get what he is talking about.

“I’ll be leaving Seoul and go to Sydney,”he said and still in the sad tone.

“Waeyo?”

“My parents will work there so I have to go with them.But,I don’t want to leave Seoul and leaving you,”he said and hugged me like hugging a teddy bear since I’m in small size than him.

I replied his hugged and rubbing my hand along his back to calm him down.I don’t know why but when YoSeob hug me I could feel my heart beat fast.

He finally calmd own and wipe away his tears that he don’t want me to see it.I try to cheer him up.

“Hyung,don’t be sad.Let’s go to have some ice-cream and have a small farewell party before you leave tomorrow,”I try to cheer him up.

“Farewell party?”he mumbled out while still wiping his tears.

“Ne,you know the adult always have farewell party in their house before they leave but since we’re still only a kids we will only have a small farewell party like having ice-cream together and spend whole day together with playing,”I nodded and explained to YoSeob who just had calm down.

“Ah,arasso.Kyung-Mi-ah you always cheer me up when ever I’m down.I don’t what can I do when you’re not by my side,”he nodded and reach his arms to my shoulder and wrapped around me.

“Aniyo.Let’s cheer up and forget those leaving things and just have a great day today,”I try to cheer him up and give a force smile to him.I also felt sad as YoSeob told me he have to left Seoul.That’s only mean I won’t have any close friend again like him.I felt hurt as he told me he was about to leave tomorrow and couldn’t tell when will he return.However,as I see him cry and I told myself don’t cry I don’t want him to see him sad.

So,just like what I planned we have a small farewell party.We eat a lot of ice-cream and having a lot of fun.And the day become dark and we’re about to going home.But YoSeob grabbed my  hand and pulled me to a place which look like a hills with green grasses and tree around.The scene really pretty and can felt the nature.

“Hyung,why did you bring me here?”I ask as he still grabbing my hand and he finally let go my hand and he sat on the grass.

“Here,KyungMi sit here,”he patted on grass and ask me to sit next to him.

I sat and turn to him,”Hyung,why you bring me here?”I ask and still don’t get it why he bring me here.

“Let’s this be our reunion place,”He said while wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Reunion place?”I said while tilt my head looking at him.

“Ne,let’s promise here that after I leaving Seoul and when I return we will meet again here and just like now having ice-cream and playing whole day together.This is our reunion place as we meet again when I return,”YoSeob explained and give a smile.Finally,he smile after a whole day that he spend with me only a fake smile on his face.I glad that he finally smile.I don’t want him to leave with some desperate face.I also give a smile to him as he can smile happily.

*End of flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait no more let's reveal what will KyungMi will do...