I'm Not GAY...and the Confession...!

Hyung or Oppa..?

 

“Yah,what did you do that for?”I rubbed my lips with my sleeves.I got frozen with his  sudden action.

He smirked.

“Yah,don’t just smile there.Tell me what you do that for?”I said and think to myself.Could it be the YoSeob I know had change to a gay?Aigoo,what had exactly happen to him?


“I’m not gay okay.I love girl,”YoSeob grinned at my shock expression.

“Yah,you know what am I thinking?”I ask and blush hard of his sudden action of kissing me.

“YAH!You really thought that I never notice you ‘re a girl?”YoSeob start to laugh.

“Mwoya?So you know all of these?Since when?”I widened my eyes as he say he notice that I’m a girl.

“It’s all happen we first met at the boys’ washroom,”YoSeob still chuckled.

*Flashback*

YoSeob’s POV

What a girl doing here?The day KyungMi sneak to the boys’ washroom and get knocked down with me.I was wondering of what’s she doing here?I hold out my hand and pulled her up.

“Gomawosumida,”she bowed and try to ran away but I still grabbing her wrist.

I know she will get in trouble here if my friends find out she is a girl.

“Hey,lil boy,”I pretend to call him as boy as I don’t want her to get in trouble with it.

She just turn to me and get shock of what say.

*End of flashback*

“So you know I’m a girl all these years?”Kyung Mi ask.

“Ne,but what surprise me that even after 11 years you still hide your true identity from me.I thought you will wear like a normal girl and came to meet me when I return,”I nodded and put my hands on KyungMi head and patted her.

“Joesonghamida,I didn’t mean to hide my true identity at all from you but I afraid that…”before KyungMi got to finish her line I connect my lips with her.I give a tender kiss to her.

“It’s okay.I’m happy you didn’t forget me after 11 years,”I break the kiss.

KyungMi just got numb and her eyes widened as I give her a second kiss.She blush hard.

“Are you okay?”I waved my hand in front of her but her eyes just widened and she totally get shock by my sudden action.

“Hyung…”before she said anything I put my finger on her lips and interrupted,”Don’t call me hyung again.You know what you should call me now.”

“O…pppa..Opaa”she managed to said it finally.

“Ne,that’s what I mean,”I smiled to her and she blushed hard again.She looks cute when she blush.

I grabbed her hand and took her to a place and it’s remind me of 11 years ago that I grabbed her hand .But this time different,Kyung Mi finally is a girl and not a boy.That’s what make it even more meaningful to bring her to the reunion place.

“So you still remember it?”KyungMi said as we reach to the reunion place.

“Ne,of course I never forget this place.It’s a meaningful place for you and I.I told myself that one day I’ll bring the person I love came here and confess to her .

“C..on…CONFESS?”KyungMi got really shock byt what I said.

“Ne,KyungMi.I love you since I first met you .11 years ago before I leave I hugged you tightly and cry a lot and I realy sad that I have to leave you.And after leaving and live Sydney,I always thinking about you.11 years just thinking of you.It’s really hard though can’t able to see you for 11 years.I’m quite lonely  for 11 years living at Sydney without you.I always thinking of how we use to play soccer together and eat ice-cream.I felt happy with those time with you and now 11 years alter and I meet you up here again.I won’t let you go again I want to embrace you in my arms forever,”I confessed to KyungMi .

KyungMi really got shock and she just cover with her hand when I confess to her,”I..I don’t know what to say.I also love you ever since we first met.The day I sneak inside the washroom and you first help me out.I started to think that did I fallf or you and…”I stopped KyungMi with my finger on from explaining .

“KyungMi ,you don’t have to explain anything.I came back today is confess to you and I won’t leave you again.I told my parents I live in Seoul again and won’t go back to Sydney with them,”I said.

I lean in to KyungMi and crash my lips on hers.I put my arms around her waist and this time is different that KyungMi didn’t got shock by it instead he reply my kiss with kissing me back.

“Saranghae,oppa.”KyungMi said.

“Saranghae and I love the way you call me oppa instead of hyung again,”I give another peck on her lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT I FINALLY DONE IT..I GUESS THIS IS ENDING OF IT AND IT SEEM LIKE QUITE STUPID ENDING...SORRY IF IT'S BAD MAYBE I WAS JUST LACK OF IDEA...HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT....BOW*...

^^ AND STAY TUNED FOR KIWANG,DONGWOON AND HYUNSEUNG FANFIC AGAIN...I THINK I WILL WORK THESE TREE FANFIC BEFORE I START SCHOOLING AGAIN...HOPE THERE WON'T BE A PROBLEM FOR IT...