Finally I meet him....!

Hyung or Oppa..?

 

*KyungMi‘s room*

That’s how I met YoSeob .And,tomorrow he will be back after leaving Seoul for 11 years.And,these 11 years long he actually didn’t know my true identity at all.What will he react as he saw me?Should I listen to MinJee and told him the truth?But I afraid he will be hate me for lying at him for 11 years that I’m namja.I can’t tell him.This is risky for me.Argh!MinJee just busy dating with JunHyung and I didn’t have any friend to talk with about my own problem here.I smack my face with the pillow and I’m so confuse.

*The next day*

So this is the day,YoSeob return from Sydney.I didn’t listen to MinJee instead that I dress myself like a boy since I’m quite boyish style so it will be no one notice it.I go to the airport to meet YoSeob.

Alright,I don’t know how can I recognized him as we had separated for 11 years and I really don’t know how’s he look like at all.Just can anyone tell me how can I know who is YoSeob.I search around the airport.

“Kyung-mi,”suddenly a voice came from behind and the person tapped on my shoulder.

I turn to that person.I got amazed by the perfect person who tapped on me.He’s pretty adorable and cute,”Nu gu seyeo?”I ask.

He smirked,”So you really don’t recognized me?”

I still don’t get it  and I keep my eyes on scanning the guy who stand behind me.Suddenly something came out form my mind,”Ah,Hyung!!”I shout out.

“So ,you finally notice it,”YoSeob said and that’s exactly him.Omo,he really do change a lot.He is no longer the hyung I use to know when I was little but he change to a cute and pretty hyung.I really can’t recognized him at all if he didn’t came over to tapped my shoulder and greet me.

“Ah,KyungMi-ah you also didn’t change at all.Still like before and that’s why I can recognized you easily,”he grinned.Even the grin,smile are still the same as before.Stil as sweet as before.He really didn’t change at all.And,now he become more like a girl because of her small and cute face.

After we meet each other after 11 years separated,we go to have fun.

*At the mall*

I don’t know why but seem like today all the people starring at us especially all the girls.Maybe it’s because YoSeob who look like an idols.

“Yah,KyungMi let’s go to buy some clothes,”YoSeob pointed at the clothes shop.

“Arasso,”I headed to the shop.I got amazed by the clothes that have in the shop.It’s all pretty and honestly to tell that I never come to shop in this mall before.Since YoSeob ask so I just say yes and we’re here.

Suddenly,YoSeob hand over a clothes to me,”Try this out and don’t forget to put on the hood too.”he smirked.Alright,I can’t handle his smirk at all and just grabbed the clothes and try it at the fitting room.

When I was done,I walk out and YoSeob just stared at me,”Yah,stop starring at me.”I blushed hard.

“You look aegyo.How can you be this aegyo after 11 years?”YoSeob said and still starring me.

Alright,he still didn’t notice that I’m a girl yet.I change my clothes in the fitting room and handed the clothes just now back to YoSeob and YoSeob handed it over the counter and said,”Please pack it up.”

“Mwoya?”I said.

“I buy it for you,”he smirked.

*At the park*

We have some ice-cream at the park and this bring me back when we’re little.It bring me back to 11 years ago the day before YoSeob leave.We also came to this park too.I wonder did he remember that the reunion place he said before.

I scoop my ice-cream and eat it while YoSeob just starring at me.Alright,this is creepy me out.He just keep starring at me whole day.I really don’t know what is he thinking.

Suddenly he chuckled.

“Mwoya?What’re you laughing of?”I ask.

“You got something near your mouth,”YoSeob chuckled.

“Yah,where’s it?”I try to rub it but I didn’t reach it at all.

“Stop I’ll help you out,”YoSeob grabbed my hand and stopped me then he lean closer and closer and suddenly his crash on mine and I felt his tongue on my lips.My eyes widened up.I stuck for a second for his suddenly action but I managed to get back and pulled him away from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eottokaji?

YoSeob is gay???Why he kiss KyungMi??Have he find out KyungMi is a girl or he is a gay...?

Check out the next chapter..^^