NAMJA...?

Hyung or Oppa..?

 

Kyung Mi’s POV

BWOYA!?!?He’s coming back tomorrow?Argh!!!What’s with him that he want to meet me as he first reach here?Aigoo!!!!!!I screamed loudly as I put down my head on the table and cover my face along with my arms.

“What’s wrong?”suddenly MinJee came over and ask me.

I handed the letter to MinJee as I still head down on the table while wrapped my face along with my arms.

“Waeyo?Did he’s the person that you mention you life to him that you’re boy?”MinJee whispered out after she read the letter.

I look up and turn to her who just sitting in front of me,”Ne,he’s the one who I mention to you that I once meet him in some awkward situation.”

“That’s great that he still remember you after 11 years you both separated,”MinJee said with happy toned.

“Aigoo,what with the happy tone of you?It’s not good at all.”I said as I head down my head on the table again.

“Waeyo?”MinJee ask again.

“He didn’t know that I’m yeoja yet.He always thought that the one he’s being friend for since 11 years ago is namja instead of yeoja.I don’t what will he felt as he find out that I’m yeoja instead of namja.I’m worry that he will hate me after it.Aigoo...MinJee-ah tell me what to do?Eottokaji????”I hold out my hand and grabbed on MinJee’s hand together.I’m so confused now of what should I do.I don’t want him to hate me because I lied to him for 11 years.

“KyungMi-ah I think you have to tell him the truth and stop from hiding your true identity again from him,”MinJee give an advise to me.

“But….you don’t get it….but..”before I get to done my words,JunHyung call MinJee through the window of the class.

Yeobo~~~Let’s go now.We’ll be late if didn’t get there early,”alright I can just hear JunHyung calling for MinJee yeobo clearly.These two really a love birds though.They even show their love to each other at schoo.Aigoo,sometimes I just can handle it with these two lovey-dovey actions.It’s quite irritated though.Not I hate it but please just don’t do it at school too.

“Arasso,oppa.just wait a little while more,”MinJee give a word to JunHyung who waiting for her at outside the class.

“KyungMi-ah just think of what I told you just now.Be honest to him and tell him the truth and…”before MinJee get to finish her words I interrupted,”Arasso,just go now,MinJee….JunHyung is waiting for you outside,”I pointed to outside the class where JunHyung was.

“Just remember what I say,”MinJee remind me for last before she walk away to JunHyung’s way.

I give a big sighed and thinking of what MinJee had told me before she leave.Maybe she’s true that I should be honest to him and tell him the truth.But I still confused with it…Argh….I turn my sight to outside the window.My seat just near the window and I always daydreaming as the teacher who teach some boring subject.The scene is really beautiful for where I sit.I can see the leaves falling during autumn and enjoy the flowers blooming as it’s spring time.This month it’s autumn season and the leaves all drops as the wind blow.This making me more down as seeing those leaves falling just like mood dropping for telling him the truth about my true identity.

*Flashback*

Alright,you all might wondering of who is that guy I mention all the time.Here’s the flashback of how I first met him.

11 years ago

I’m a loner and didn’t have any friends.So there’s one day that I found a group of girls who playing along with doll at the field.I go to join them but then they told me I’m a weirdo and don’t want to be friend with me.So I walked away again.Suddenly,a girl tapped on my shoulders who with ribbon on his hair and pinky dress with her holding a doll and said,”Hey,you.”

I turned to her and pointed on myself,”Me?Mwoya?”I said curious.

“If you want to be part of us then go to that washroom and show us how’s brave you are?”the girl who tapped my shoulder said while pointed at the boy’s washroom which just not far from where I was.I totally get shock by it for what she told me to do.At first I thought that why should I listen to her but suddenly the reality stuck on my mind and telling me to do it because I felt lonely and I really need a friend right now.So I accept the challenge and ran towards the boy’s washroom.I guess at this time it won’t be anyone inside since it’s quite quiet and there’s no one who just done playing soccer yet.

Usually,the boys will go inside to get a bath as they done playing soccer.

So I sneak inside and thinking to myself I just have to walk inside and do nothing after that just walk out then I’ll not be loner again.I’ll be just part of their group.They didn’t told me to do anything inside but just walk in.

Alright,I’m in the boy’s washroom now and luckily there’s no one.I give a big sighed out as I relief that no one here.

However,suddenly a few footsteps that walking inside and quickly find a place to hide myself as I’m a girl.I can’t let them see me here.I hide myself at the corner and hope that they will not notice me and as they bath I’ll just sneak out.

Yet,it’s not as easy as I think.When I heard the water was flowing I quickly sneak out but then I’ve been caught by someone as I sneak out I get knocked down by someone in front of me with towel around his waist only.He’s just around my age as I can see.And so do other boys in the washroom.

“Eh?What’s a girl doing in here?”one of the boy came over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like Kyung Mi is in trouble now....

How would she get over it????

Check it out the next chapter...^^