Farewell by Zelo

Memory - Expectation - Missing - Love - Tears - Farewell

Farewell by Zelo
If you had stopped me, I would have turned around

 

Outside the window the landscape passed by and the noise of the clattering train was silently coming to the woman’s ears. She was staring into nowhere and her mind was far away. A raindrop made his way down the window.

The woman was sitting there together with all of her luggage ready to leave everything behind. Just a day ago everything had been simply perfect, but the day had turned grey.

Life is cruel! Happiness is only a dream you can dream for a rather short time but you will wake up sooner or later. A dream is in the end only a dream.

She plugged in her ear phones and listened to the song that normally made her heart feel lighter, but this time it only made a tear escape her eyes. Like the raindrop on the window, the tears were making their way down her cheeks.

The pain inside of her made her feel as if she would suffocate. Lost and hurt, this would describe her perfectly right now. The dark clouds in the sky were another point of the depressing list of sad things.

Softly she whipped the drops from her face and chuckled angry about her own weakness. She hated to cry in front of other people. How was it possible that one person was the reason that she felt as if she would drown? The answer was easy it was because it was him.

 

One day before...

“Zelo-ah, Zelo-ah!”, the woman softly shouted to get the attention of her boyfriend. He just entered the restaurant where she was already waiting for him. The young man was late but it was normal. He was often late because of schedules that had taken more time then thought.

“___-ah! Mianhae sweetie it took longer again”, he answered and smiled a little bit shy at his girl. Even thought they have been a pair for already one year now, he was still this shy, lovely guy. A short peck on her cheek was all he gave her.

She smiled back and waited for him to sit down. His short kiss on her cheek made her blush lightly. “No problem, you know I’m used to it”, she replied without any bad thoughts, but the maknae got her wrong.

“I said I’m sorry, it‘s not my fault..”, he pouted and looked a little bit hurt. Fast the woman took his hand that was lying on the table and softly squeezed it. “It was not a reproach!”

He looked tired and she could understand his short temper. B.A.P had a lot of schedules lately and they were working hard as always. That was one point why she was happy to see him right now. Finally they got some time for themselves.

“It sounded like one”, he mumbled before his lovely smile came back and with it the normal Zelo. The dinner was some kind of strange. They were normally speaking with each other but somehow there was something in the air.

As they left the Restaurant the woman had a weird feeling in her stomach, as if something would happen. ___ reached to take his hand but the man took his hand away. Confused she looked up to him and then down the street as she saw the man with the photo camera.

Their relationship was official, but Zelo never liked to show it off to the world. It was not that he was ashamed of her. He just wanted to have his privacy. He stepped a little bit to the side and the woman felt a sting in her heart.

She went on and left him behind. Her long hair softly whipped in the air as she passed by the reporter. She hated to see them, to feel their eyes burning into her. Shocked she turned around as the man gripped her arm. He pushed her to the wall.

“What the hell!”, she yelled afraid and tried to get him off, but he was pressing her to the cold stone. Before she realised it the young maknae rushed to her and pushed the reporter away. “Take your dirty hands off of her!”, he angry shouted.

“Zelo, let’s go”, the woman whined and tried to get the man away from this situation. This would give a lot of rumours. “Aniya! He should say that he will never touch you again!”

The reporter grinned like a devil before he took a picture with his camera. “This will give a nice headline!”, he chuckled. That moment the woman lost her temper. She punched the reporter in his face and shocked both man with this.

“Aish! You will regret this! I make you regret this!”, the man on the ground was bleeding out of his nose as Zelo gripped his girlfriends arm and forced her away, out of public. “Zelo, Mianhae I don’t know why I did this” she tried to explain herself but the young man only stared at her.

“Since when are you violent like this?”, he asked still confused and she could see the disappointment in his eyes. “You know I’m not like this, I just wanted to protect you-” “You don’t have to protect me!”, he interrupted her. Tears were streaming down her eyes and she shook her head.

“Zelo-ah... please forget it”, she asked hurt and afraid of his cold voice he was speaking with. This was not the man she loved. Since when was he cold as ice? Both were acting unnatural. “We are both tired and overreacted-“ “Aniya!”, again he spoke between her words “I don’t need a girlfriend that makes problems and punch people!”

“I’m not like this! You know that!”, again the woman tried to make him remember that this was not actually her way to react “Please oppa!” But he only shook his head again, he was so tired and confused about this situation. Everything that just happened was messing with his mind.

“I think we need a break!”, he slowly said without looking at her. His voice was cold and lifeless, it stole her breath. She couldn’t believe what he was saying. “No, don’t say that!”, she shouted.

“I think we need some time-“, he stared again but now she interrupted him. “If you send me away now, then forever! If you want to break up, if you really don’t love me anymore, then it’s over...”, her voice broke as she fought against the tears who where drowning her face.

“___-ah, give me a little time. I-“ “No! If you think you don’t want me to be at your side, if you don’t think you love me just because I made a little mistake. I... I think it’s better if we end it. I’m not a toy you can take and thrown away like you want!”, she swallowed and sobbed because of the pain she felt right now.

Zelo finally looked into her eyes and what she saw broke her heart into thousand pieces. Without waiting for an answer she turned around and walked away. This Zelo was not the man she had fallen in love with.

The young man pulled up his hand to hold her back, but he stopped. No sound came out of his mouth, he just let her go. A single tear run down his face and dropped to the ground. It took a few minutes until he realised what he had done right know and he broke down crying. This was a mistake, a horrible and cruel mistake.

 

 

The woman had fallen asleep in the train as she finished crying. The emotion had killed her and she felt so tired. She felt as she was only half of herself. A piece of her was missing but she knew it wouldn’t come back again. Time would heal her pain and hopefully she would find another dream to dream. Another way to find happiness.

Her eyes opened as the sound of No Mercy came from her phone. She ignored it and her eyes wandered out again. The day had turned to night and soon she would be far away enough to breathe again.

Again her phone made a noise but this time she took it. “Yeoboseyo?”, she said with a tired voice and regretted it a second later. “Jagiya, finally! Please forgive me I was such a-“ “Zelo-ah, stop it!”, she spoke into his talk.

The young man won’t give up that easily “___-ah, please tell me where you are! I want to see you, I need to explain myself. Give me another chance! Please!” he whined and broke the heart of the woman again.

“Zelo! I gave you an ultimatum yesterday... you had let me go without even one word”, she explained to him. She felt cold as her voice sounded and she locked all the emotion back in the thing that had been her heart. “Jagiya, I-“

Sadly she spoke the last word she would say to her ex-boyfriend. “If you had stopped me, I would have turned around. One word would have been enough... only one word!” she hung up the phone and turned it off. With this last word the woman vanished.

Zelo had no chance to ask for forgiveness again. The woman changed her phone number, her home and her job. She really just vanished and only fate would bring them together again... but fate is a thing that only happens in dreams or storys...