Expectation by Himchan

Memory - Expectation - Missing - Love - Tears - Farewell

 

Expectation by Himchan
Hundreds of happy emotions written in your ambiguous words

 

Walking behind the leader the younger man entered the studio. It was not the first time that they were here to be on the live broadcast of this well known radio station. Behind him followed the 4 other members of B.a.p and they sat down. As always they were welcomed happily and with excitement. The broadcast stared and with him the fun.

Himchan showed his special talent as the others, the talked about the newest song of the band and laughed about jokes. Actually it was going well as always. “So guys we have a new part in this show. Our crew had chosen a fan letter before and I will read this out loud now. A lot of your fans tried to be the owner of this letter but we choose the one we thought was the best”, the mc said and started to unfold a letter.

A smirk went over the man’s face as he looked to Himchan. “It’s one for the visual!”, he informed before he read from who it was, “It’s from a girl that called herself devil angel.” A short laugh went out of the moderator’s mouth but on the other side of the table the band members changed some views. Everyone knew who was this ‘angel’ or was it just someone else who used this nickname?  A sweet smile rested on the face of the second oldest as he waited to hear what this ‘devil angel’ had wrote.

 

A few weeks before

“Oppa~?”, a sweet voice asked as a woman entered the room. It was already normal that she came to B.a.p’s dorm when they had sometime off. With soft steps she went closer to the couch and back hugged the man who was sitting there. Lovely she cuddled her head next to his and felt a smile forming on his face.

“Hi my angel”, Himchan answered and one of his hands went up to rest carefully on one of her cheeks. The woman smiled to herself as she enjoyed the delicious smell of the hair of her Boyfriend. He always smelled so good. Then she let go of him and slowly went around the couch. The man opened his arms to show her that she should come into his warm embrace. She couldn’t resist teasing him a little.

Without a movement she stands there and smiled cutely at him. The man moved his hand like he wanted to grip her before he clapped his hands together as sign that she should come close. “Channie, I can clap too!”, she said with a short laugh and did the same as the man. He pouted in best manners and looked cuter than ever. It was nearly heart breaking.

The woman gave up and sat down next to him and felt his warm body next to her. “I think I should start to call you devil and not angel!”, he pouted again before his lips touched her cheek. She blushed lightly but gave him a sweet smile “I’m a devil angel!” He nodded in approval and poke her side with his finger “A mean one!”

“Devils are mean!”, she replayed simple and a glared at him. “But you are more an angel than a devil, right?”, Himchan refused to believe that his girlfriend was a devil. Her eyes were lost in his as he realised the twinkle in hers. “You’re my beautiful cute angel”, he said without waiting for an answer of her and lend close to her.

Again her cheeks went slightly red and ended up totally red as his soft lips touched her own and he gave her a bittersweet kiss. “Yes you’re the devil!”, she just said as he broke the kiss and smirked at her like a little child. Happiness was in the air mixed with this deep love.

 

 

“So let me read the letter”, the eyes of the mc scanned the text shortly as he looked really surprised, “Listen close this fan here had gave her best to show how much she love and supports you!” He cleared his through and started.

Himchan oppa! Hello, I don’t know if my letter will be taken but it’s a try. It’s even harder to write something like this than I thought. First of all I wanted to say thank you for all the love you and B.a.p give to the Babys, we will always love you. You worked really hard, all of you. Second, I wanted to thank you alone for always make me smile and happy. There is no face in this world, which can bright my world with only one smile without yours. I love to listen to your voice and to see you happy. Please stay happy forever. Let this twinkle in your eyes always be there. All I wish for is that B.a.p will reach all their goals and that all of you guys will reach whatever you want. I will always support you and do as much as I can. B.a.p hwaiting! –devil Angel

“This fan looks like she really is a big one and Himchan, it sounds as if she had a crush on you!”, the mc wanted to tease the visual a little bit and make his face blush. Wrong. The man just smiled cute and seemed as if he was in his own little world. Then he opened his mouth to say something “I thank the one who wrote this letter. It’s a great support and we are thankful for your love. The love of all our Babys”, the man winked shortly into the camera which was filming the broadcast. “I’m happy to hear this hundreds of happy emotions written in your ambiguous words, gamsahabnida!”, he ended his talk and was shining because of happiness.