Love by Youngjae

Memory - Expectation - Missing - Love - Tears - Farewell

 
Love by Youngjae
A miracle where the whole world narrows down to just one person.

 

 

The woman softly sang along to ‘Coffee shop’ by B.a.p as it was played in the Radio. She walked to the window and watched the pouring rain. It was a weekend and she was alone in her flat. Her boyfriend had left Korea because of his schedules. No one else then Youngjae of B.a.p was the one who stole her heart. In this moment her phone vibrated and brought her back to the reality. She opened the Message just to smile at the Handy.

`Jagiya, how are you doing? The sun is shining over here and we are filming for our next MV. I wished you would be here! Jagiyaaa~ I’m missing you soooooooooo much! I’m thinking about you all the time! Don’t forget your amazing boyfriend, I will be back soon. Saranghae  ____-ah!’

The woman smiled happy and sad at the same time. Softly she over the phone with a smirk on her lips. “Babo, I miss you too...” she mumbled a tear in her eye. She loved this man so much that it hurt. Even if she knew that he would be back soon, she was missing him so hard.

The day went by but the rain didn’t stopped. Everything felt cold and lonely. “I hope there won’t be a storm... it’s been raining since 2 days now...”, she spoke into the phone “I’m jealous of you, you can enjoy the sun.”

“___-ah the sun is nothing without you, I would prefer to be in the rain with you!”, the man answered on the other side of the phone. He sounded serious and she knew he was saying the true.

“Then come back, pretty please?”, she wined cutely but it was hopeless. Anyway she wanted to let him know how much she really missed him. At least she could hear his voice over the phone right now and it was bittersweet. At that moment the sound of thunder was to hear outside and shocked her. A short scream went over her Lips.

“I wished I could, you know that!”, he answered sadly and was then afraid as his girlfriend screamed. “Jagiya! Everything all right, what happened?”, he sounded worried.

“Nothing, its ok it’s only thunder”, she replied with a small smirk. The man worried too much about her, but this was one point she loved about him. He always wanted the best for her and was worrying about her.

“Ok, I hate to say this but I have to go now... I call you tomorrow again. Sleep well and don’t miss me too much, ok?”, she could hear his love even in his voice. “Ok, Sleep well, Jagi”, the call finished.

 

A few days later


Finally the rain had stopped and the woman made her way through the city. Today was a special day, it was her birthday but her mood was dark because her boyfriend was still oversee and not by her side. On a day like this it was hard to be the girlfriend of an Idol.

She sighted and walked on. At least she had spent the morning with her friends and ate a delicious meal with them. Now she was on her way back.  She stopped at a window and looked at a beautiful bracelet. It was really expensive but so cute. Should she buy it? As a present for herself?

She shook her head and went on. At home she checked her phone. There was still no message from him. He hadn’t called her or at least send a Happy Birthday message. Nothing, not one word. “Babo, have you forgotten about me?”

The rest of the day she spent with watching her favourite show. She fell asleep on the couch and slept until 9pm. Drunken of the sleep she looked around. Something was different, but what?

With a slow movement she sat up and her eyes wandered through her small flat. A little box was standing on the table, that hadn’t been there before. “Hello?”, she asked into the room. She was a little bit afraid. “Youngjae?”

She checked her phone and saw the message which was waiting for her. Her lovely boyfriend hadn’t forgotten her. “Jagiya!!! Happy birthday! I hope you had a nice day and enjoyed it! I wished I could hold you in my arms! I love you! I’m home soon, only a few days more!”

A small smile graced her face before she realised that it couldn’t be him who brought this packet here. A shiver went down her body as she made her way to the table. “How?”

She took the little box and looked around again. No sound was to hear what made the whole thing even scarier. She opened the present skilled, as her curiosity won over her fear.

As she opened the box a letter fell to the ground.  “Oh”, she pulled it up and started to read.

‘Jagiya, surprise!!! I hope you like it, as I saw it I had to buy it and give it to you! It’s just perfect for you! There is an inscription... Youngjae’

She laid down the letter and softly touched the bracelet inside the box. It was the same one she had been looking at this afternoon. As she slowly pulled it out she saw the inscription. A single tear run over her cheek as a bright smile rested on her face.

Love A miracle where the whole world narrows down to just one person. Saranghae’

“I hope you like it!”, the voice spoke behind her and the woman turned around. With a loving movement the man wiped away the tear on her face and smiled at her. His eyes full of love.

“Youngjae!”, she locked him in a breath tacking hug. Why was he here, how? “Aish! Babo, why do you send me a text like this when you are here?”

“Should I leave again?”, he asked with a big grin and chuckled. The man was more than happy to see his girlfriend. She was totally overwhelmed, so his plan had worked.

“No!”, she nearly shouted as she tried to back off again but the man was still holding her close and didn’t wanted to let her go. “Stay close to me just a little longer”, he whispered into her ear as he cuddled his head into her good smelling hair.

The pair rested for a while like this then the man helped her to put on the bracelet. “Do you like it?”, he asked his love and smiled cute. The woman nodded drunken of luck.

“Thank you Youngjae, it’s perfect, as you...”, she replied and sparkled at him. She had the best boyfriend in the world and even if it was not always easy to be the girlfriend of an Idol, he was worth it!

“Stay at my side forever, yes?”, the man asked and softly the bangs out of his woman’s face. He was so happy to have her and couldn’t think that he ever will find someone better than her. His hearts choose her, and she was his! His own miracle!

“Yes!”