We Meet Again

My Neighbor is a GANGSTER (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hacci-yah, are you sure this is the place?”  Se Young asked while looking sleepily at the blinking lights outside the club in Hongdae. It looked decent and a bit classy but she’s so sure that her mom would not let her be near one.

 

“Oh dear, here we go again. Look at you! Do you think your mom would be following you everywhere you go?” Shin hye said in irritation while unbuckling her seatbelt. “Stay here. Your mom knows you’re sleeping over at our house, so hush!” Se Young said no more and went back to sleeping. Shin hye went out of the car and walked inside the club.

 

BLUE2 is one of the largest and best clubs in Hongdae. It has a high ceiling and plenty of lights and visuals. The DJ booth sits on a platform a grade higher than that of the dancers’, which itself extends across the entire front wall of the club. There are two dancer poles at each end.  There’s no hesitation from the DJ as the beat slows, causing a chain reaction from the throngs of people on the dance floor.  It’s three o’clock in the morning and the people are still dancing and moving with vigor. Everyone looks like they’re in a slow motion, but whether it’s the true rhythmic nature of clubbers tonight or the bottles of vodka and Jägermeister passed around at the bar a few hours ago, it’s hard to be sure.

 

“Park Shin Hye!” Shin hye looked behind her as she heard the familiar voice in the middle of the big perspiring crowd.

“Oppa!” She ran towards the man and gave him a big hug.

“What brought our princess to Hongdae? I thought you only party around Gangnam.” Shi Yoon told her with his lips pursed showing that he’s sulking.

“Aish, mianhe for visiting your place for the first time. Eo?” She looked at her cousin with her puppy eyes, trying to look cute.

“Tch, only because you need me.” Shi yoon smirked playfully and flicked her forehead.

“Awww! Chincha oppa! I’m not a kid anymore….jaejungna!” She pouted and stomped her feet while caressing her temple.

“Not a kid huh? Then why are you still looking for your oppa when you need a backup?!” He shouted at her and squinted his eyes.

“Arasso, arassso….keunde….are they still here?” Shin hye looked around but she couldn’t see who she’s looking for due to the perky crowd.  

“They’re in the music quarter, why do you want to see them by the way?” Shi Yoon crossed his arms and looked at her from head to toe.

“Secret.” Shin hye stuck-out her tongue and ran towards the room.

 

 

 

Music Room

“Ahhhh….baegeopa. Hyung, don’t you have anything to eat in your bag?” Minhyuk kicked his legs in the air as he slouched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter