The new gal

My Neighbor is a GANGSTER (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning alarm rang noisily inside the four corners of Yong Hwa’s small studio type room in the rooftop of a not-so-expensive building. He stood up and did his morning routine. He went to the kitchen sink and brushed his teeth. After that, he showered and put on clean clothes. He combed and styled his hair. He’s done and ready for another long day at school.

 

He was about to go out of his place when he realized something. “Damn it!” He kicked his door and unlocked it. He entered the small room and dropped his backpack sloppily on the bed.

 

Today starts his punishment from school. He took off his shirt and changed his trousers to shorts. It’s a hot day in Itaewon. The humidity made Yong Hwa’s room even hotter. He only owns one electric fan and no air conditioner at all. He started making his way in the small kitchen and decided to make his unusual breakfast. He occupied this room not more than a year ago, not only because of its cheap price, but also because of the location. He doesn’t have a neighboring room, only the unoccupied room across his. The building he’s staying at has a twin and there’s a very short bridge connecting the two rooftops. The building’s owner said that it has been five years since the last tenant left and the room hasn’t been occupied since then. There were rumors circulating that the last tenant hanged himself inside that very house and his ghost is still inside. He doesn’t care about the gossip because he doesn’t believe in ghosts. But then, the rumors give him confidence that no one would live there. He’s not an anti-social, it’s just that, he doesn’t want to have a neighbor because it gives him a responsibility to be friendly or have a chit-chat with anyone. After he left his home, he started to feel like he doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. That includes his friends though they know a tiny bit about his life.

 

After breakfast he opened the closet where he stores his guitars. He grimaced when he saw the broken one. It’s a black EVH Wolfgang, “That crazy .” he murmured. He owns different types of guitars, but that one was his favorite. It holds memories of someone very special to him. The one who made him leave his father. The father that loved and cared for his broken soul. The father who’s still madly in love with his mother until now.

 

He closed the storage and went out with his Heritage H in vintage sunburst. There is a wooden beach lounge chair in front of his apartment. He usually sits there when he wants to feel the cool breeze outside. It gives him an inspiration for writing songs and making music.

 

♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪

♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪

 

Before strumming his guitar, he heard a very loud music. He looked around and was very sure that it’s coming from the house across his. The other buildings are located a bit far from the building he’s in. Is it possible that someone stupid enough to live in that creepy house has moved in? , Yong hwa thought. He worked until dawn the night bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter