Doubts

My Neighbor is a GANGSTER (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye

I’ve never done this so I don’t have an idea of how it should be. Perhaps my neighbor is an old man who had nothing to do with music or loud noises. He must be a crabby old one for banging his door like that. Okay, here goes nothing. 

 

“Uhm, excuse me, I am the person who just moved in next door…” Shin hye knocked on the door anxiously. “Nice to…..” The door opened suddenly and got the shock of her life.

 

“Why are you here?!!!” I shouted to my neighbor whom I imagined as a cranky old man. Only to find out that this is the same man who has been floating around my mind since our not-so-fairy-tale-like meeting.

 

“I should be the one saying that.” There he goes again with his cold tone and folded arms.  “To have you as my neighbor….I am just as surprised as you are, princess.” He said with a straight face and a smug grin.

 

“Whatever, just hurry up and accept this.” I almost threw him the box of cake. I didn’t know what to feel at that moment. What would he think about me? Will he tell others? What should I do? My thoughts were fleeting as well as my senses when the door banged right in front of my face. “Jerk!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter