....and you're gonna hear me ROAR!

My Neighbor is a GANGSTER (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is how good- looking guys are!” Shin hye opened the car door with a bang.

Se Young looked at her astounded and speechless from her catnap. “I supposed it didn’t go well, did it?”

“That guy makes my blood boil. He’s cold-blooded. Cold blooded jerk!” Shin Hye fumed and ranted. Se Young didn’t say anything more for she knows what kind of a hater Shin Hye is. If she tried to speak to her in that state, her anger would all pour on her, so she’d rather be silent.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

 

“Good morning princess.” The voice that’s very familiar to Shin Hye woke her up.

“Hmmm…..I want to sleep more…hmm...” She turned and put the pillow over her face. She was still for a while and suddenly stood up. “Omo! Ahjumma what time is it? Where is Se Young? Is dad still here?” She bombarded the old woman with tons of questions.

“Hajima Shin hye ah! First, it’s already 11 in the morning dearie. Se young has gone to school and your dad’s still here." The old woman started cleaning around her room and opened the curtains.

“But why?” Shin hye got up from bed and mused.

“Why is your dad still here?” Her nanny started folding the bed sheet.

“Didn’t he go to work?” She took the hairbrush and started combing her brown tresses.

“Do you really want me to ask your father that? Am I his wife?”  Her nanny snapped at her and pushed her to the bathroom.

“Well, I consider you my mom!” She winked at the elder and closed the door.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

 

 

“In time for lunch, aren’t you?” Her father started the conversation in the dinner table. He was eyeing her and Shin hye could not look at him.

 

“I have no morning class today appa.” She doesn’t feel like eating and continued picking on her food. She couldn’t look at her father’s eyes for she knows about the truth. At the right corner of her eye, she looked at her step-mother. She could see a knowing smile from her red-stained lips. She knows something’s coming but she’ll be ready for whatever it is.

 

“See me in the study after you’ve finished eating, I believe you’re not busy today. I lost my appetite.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter