I am the Best

My Neighbor is a GANGSTER (ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“” the word that always comes out from my mouth whenever I see my father’s second wife. Why does it sound so hurtful coming out of that jerk’s lips? Nobody has ever talked to me that way before, and to say telling me ill words in my face. Is he one of those who wanted to pull me down?”

Shin hye walked to her car, started the engine and took out her mobile phone.

 

“Se Young-ah, eodiya?”

Park Se Young is Shinhye’s best friend since forever. They did a lot of things together and their friendship has been tested by time; especially when Se young decided to go to Ewha Womans University. It’s not that Se Young liked it there but she’s some kind of a good daughter to her mom. She follows everything her mother tells her after her father left them. Her mom didn’t want her to mingle with men since then. Se Young and Shinhye have attended female schools until high school. They are like the angel and the devil, only that Shinhye is the latter one. Se Young’s decision didn’t shock her but she has trodden on a different path.

 

*“At school, where else should I be? Wae?”  Se Young said on the other line full of sarcasm.

“I’m outside your school, go out.”

*“Park Shin Hye I’m not someone who’s at your beck and call. I have a class to attend!”

“I’ll wait for you at the main gate.” Shin hye said with authority and not listening to her friend.”

*“What am I going to do to you?”

“Ppali!”

*“But I have a test today!”

“Who’s your professor?”

*”Kim Ha Neul-ssi.”

“Ah Haneul eunnie. I’ll talk to her. Ppali before I go there and tear your ugly face!”

 

Shin Hye ended the call and started to call someone again. After several minutes of bargaining to her cousin Ha Neul over the phone, she saw Se Young coming out with her deranged-like statute. She ran fast to her car and gave her side mirror a high kick.

“Yah! Micheoseo?!” Shin Hye went out of her car and looked at the lifeless side mirror hanging from she doesn’t know what’s left of it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter