Desperate

Beautiful Days

“Are you ready for our presentation?” Minho asked her, tapping her head lightly

“Yep. Let’s go?” She smiled, checking the things she needed for the presentation. She heard her phone beeped, a message from her husband

Goodluck on your presentation sarang-ah. I know you’ll do good! I love you!

That’s what she needed the most, her husband cheering her up.

================

He was fidgeting on his seat, glancing at the door every once in a while. Board members are all here, and in a few minutes she’ll present her first major project to them. It feels like he’s the one who’ll present, when the fact was she’s the one who’ll do it.

“Sajangnim” Yujin whispered on him, leaning on him a little bit. This secretary of his annoys the hell out of him. He damn well knew she’s been seducing him right after she arrived early in the morning.

 “Ne?” he asked sternly

“Lee Sheen-ssi , one of our board members are celebrating her birthday today. She asked if you could come to her party after work. She’s been serving Jung Corporation for years already. Jung sajangnim is always attending her birthday party every year, she’s hoping your father will come, but-“ she’s been leaning closer without him knowing, moving her chair near his, and making him smell her perfume by leaning closer.

“Ahrasseo” he moved his chair far from her, just when she’s about to move hers close to his chair, the door opened. His jaw dropped literally upon seeing her.

Seohyun emerged from the conference door, walking with an air of confidence. She sashayed thru the conference room to her seat, leaving every man in the room gaping at her.

She added black-rimmed glasses to her look, making her look like a y-bad-alluring-professor. Her hair in a y wave that framed her face, red luscious lips, her black stencil skirt, the white polo that has 2 ed buttons, showing her teasing cleavage, and to top it all, her killer heels that made her legs longer and thinner.

He recovered from his reverie when he felt Yujin nudge him, seeing all the man ogling at her wife, with those maniac/drooling look. He cleared his throat exaggeratedly, making all the man who’s staring her snap back to reality. He threw her a deadly glare but his glare shifted to Yujin when he felt her hands crawled to his tight. But the latter ignored his stare and giggled, thinking that he’s affected from the touch, when the truth is he glared at her because he’s annoyed.

“Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry if we’re late!” she started

“Before anything else, please let me introduce myself. Annyeong Haseyo Seo Joo Hyun-imnida. The new Marketing Director of Jung’s Corporation” she bowed, placing her hand in her chest to hide what needs to be hidden (lol)

The board members clapped loudly, and even welcomed her warmly. Yonghwa is throwing invisible daggers to her newborn hordes of fanboys.

 “Seo Joo Hyun-ssi please proceed to the presentation now” he said sternly, glaring at her, hoping that it could scare his wife, but knowing that she won’t get scared that easy, she just raised her eyebrow and smirked on him, making him annoyed more.

“Please proceed now Seohyun-ssi” one of the young board member said with interest, his tone flirty.

“Ne~” she said, and smiling at the guy which made the latter blushed.

Every detail on the said project proposal was explained thoroughly, everyone’s attention are all focused on her, hearing every word she’s saying. But there’s one girl who’s not even paying attention to her. It was Yujin.

She saw Yujin touched Yonghwa’s arm, getting her husband’s attention. He brushed her off but she insisted, he looked at her annoyingly but seems like Yujin didn’t see his reaction. He leaned a little bit closer to hear what her bratty secretary is saying, when Yujin was about to lean closer, she dropped her portfolio a little bit louder to get their attention.

“So, Mr. Jung do you have any question?” she asked, but there’s a sharpness in her voice, she leaned on the table, making him see what she prepared, she saw his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down few times which she smirked in victory.

“O-oh. What do you think is the advantage if we’ll build it on that place?”

And as expected to Seohyun, she answered it satisfyingly, he can see board members nodding with agreement, looking at her with admiration, be it man or woman. At that time he felt proud, thinking that that perfect, y and brain girl is his.

“And what will you do to improve it?”

“It is suggested that me, the manager director will go to Singapore to gather information on their marketing strategies and other information to help us improve our marketing strategies and to increase sales”

He was taken aback, her? Flying to Singapore?? She didn’t even ask his opinion about it! He threw her another murderous stare but she only smiled apologetically to him.

Her presentation ended successfully, she was shaking everybody’s hands. Thanking them for their warm welcome to the company, and some even invited her out courageously, saying that they need her idea on their project, but she didn’t answer them, just smiles at their invitation, rejecting it courteously.

“Jung Yong Hwa-ssi. Won’t you even welcome me in your company?” she said as she reached his place

“Looks like you received a warm welcome here as much as I do SEO joo hyun-ssi”

“Thank you for welcoming me then” she smiled and bowed low to him.

“Seohyun-ssi. I have a birthday party later, will you come? I would love to if you can!” Lee Sheen approached her

“Oh. Happy Birthday Lee sheen-ssi! Uhmm. I believe it’s alright if I come for a bit” she smiled hesitantly, who would reject the girl’s invitation when she’s looking at her with those hopeful eyes she can’t reject?
 

“Thank you! I’ll send you my address via email then. I would like you to meet my brother!” She said excitedly

“Oh. About that Lee Sheen-ssi, uhm-“

“I’ll expect you later Seohyun-ssi ahrasseo? Thank you for accepting it!” She looked at Lee Sheen’s retreating back, walking out with light steps

“Can I talk to you in my office MS. Seo Joo Hyun-ssi? I need to clear few things to you” Her husband said, there’s threat in his voice

He walked out first and saw his secretary following him like a puppy following her master.

~~~~~~~~``

“Boss! I think I’m starting to get in his system”

“Good! Keep him at bay, and just keep on seducing him. Remember, I didn’t pay you to enjoy, but to destroy his relationship with his girlfriend” The voice on the other line said

“How come I can’t know who Yonghwa-ssi’s Girlfriend is?” Yujin asked

“Just do your ing job and stop asking me!”

“Ahrasseo Boss, sorry for intruding”

“Update me”    that and the other line went dead

=============

“Can you explain everything to me??” Yonghwa asked her. They’re in his private room inside the office, and he’s the only one who’s allowed to enter.  

“She’s trying to seduce you!” she said childishly

“Jung Joo Hyun! As much as I’m amazed that you even think of fighting her although not literally, you don’t need to do those seducing things! Not when we’re in meetings!”

“Wae?! I even saw you leaning closer to her!!!”

“That’s because she’s telling me something important!”

“That important, that you’re ignoring your wife’s presentation?!”

“Oh God! Don’t turn the table Baby! Look at what you did because of you being silly!”

“What did I do?!” she asked innocently

“When you’re busy seducing me, you succeeded seducing those men unknowingly. And now hordes of newborn fanboys are added on my list!”

“What’s with this argument?! IT’s not even worth talking to!” She said

“Exactly! That’s why I’m making you understand it. How many times do I need to prove to you that you are my one and only woman?! I won’t even dare to find any other one! I won’t even dare to look at them that long, knowing that I already have you in my life. I got my woman, I’m contented, I won’t look at any other woman aside from you and Omma-deul. End.of.the.story”

She nodded, feeling like a child being scolded because of her foolishness.

“Mian” she said in her small voice

“Aish! How come you look cute even when you make sins?!” He laughed, pulling her close to him, hugging her tight, nuzzling her neck

“I love you and only you!” he whispered huskily

“I love you and you and you and you!” she answered back chirpily, she tiptoed and gave him a deep kiss before pulling out.

“You’ll also attend Lee Sheen’s party later right?”

“Yah! Are you sure you’re not my secretary? That’s creepy! How come you know my schedules!” he

“You sent it to me!!” she answered

“Ahrasseo Ahrasseo” he hugged her again, burying his nose to her hair, inhaling her scent he loves the most

“Time to get back to work!” she pulled out from his hug

“See you later!” she said and walked out of the room happily.

=====================

“I’ll execute my next plan at the party Boss” Yujin said with conviction

“If this works, you’ll get your money you needed” the voice on the other line said

“I know. But why do you want to destroy their relationship? Are you by any chance related to Sajangnim? Perhaps ex-lover? Ex-friend? Or maybe he-“

“Shut up. I just want them to suffer, I want to hurt them both, separate them, tears his heart and hers. Well, that was all you need to know. Move your and execute your plan fast. I can’t wait to see them suffer! *evil laugh*” that and then the line went dead.

 

=====================================TBC==========================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong Haseyo!! BD is boring you these last updates right? lol.

It's just that I want this to be lighter before the next scenes gets darker. Enough with Spoilers! LMAO! 

so yeah! can you guess who BOSS is? :D

Tell me who you think! I want to know who came in your mind when you first saw Yujin's conversation with her BOSS. lol

Till next update! Are you ready for heavier scene? kkkk.

 

PS. Shout out to lee SHEEN! hahahaha! I know you'll see this Sheen Dongsaeng! Unnie wants to greet you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti* you know you're one of my most beloved dongsaeng right? I love you! thank you for motivating me in writing more stories :"> and for everything you did in just a short span. I love you! and again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! this update is for you :* <3 *hugs&kisses*

 

Ciao

 

-Azile<3