Dream Came True (part 1)

Beautiful Days

“Nervous?”

“Dad!” he hugged his father tightly and he felt him tighten his grip

“Well I think my son made the right choice!” Mr. Jung said with confidence, looking at his son proudly.

As he wear his tuxedo, his father moved closer and fixed his bow tie

“Never thought this day would come” his father blurted out

“Dad! Did you think I won’t settle down?!”

“Well based on what happened these past few months I never thought that this day would come *sigh* I’m proud of you Yonghwa-ah you know that right? With everything that happened you’re still standing *chuckle* ” his father stated truthfully.

“That’s what love does right dad? It’ll give you strength to continue what you’re fighting for” his son said dreamily

“I remember when you’re still playing around… I want to strangle you to death whenever I saw your face on newspapers with different types of woman. And then I wished right that time, that you can find someone who’ll teach you a lesson and will make you change for the better. And then God answered my prayer, not only she thought you a lesson but the things she did made you stronger and tougher. If not because of her, I’ll still see your face everyday on the newspaper.”

“Dad! What’s with these drama?” he chuckled. It’s the first time his dad talked to him that way. Indeed, weddings are full of emotional feelings.

“Well I guess this is what they call Wedding dramas. *laughs* I know I don’t need to remind you the do’s and don’ts of a married life, but all I can say is cherish every moment Yong. I’m not scaring you, but we must be ready on what could happen anytime. So all I can say to you is, Seize the day Yonghwa-ah. And please! Don’t be too over protective towards her! I saw you throwing invisible daggers everytime a man approaches her. Seriously Jung Yong Hwa! You can’t blame her fanboys for that! You’ll marry a what you call Angel-Goddess, jealousy is included in that love package you know. Make her feel that you trust her enough to let you talk to other boys who’ll approach her”

“But Dad! I trust her, I really trust her! But she’s not the one who’s not trustable! It’s her huge army of fanboys!” he exclaimed and saw his father laugh heartedly

“Well if only you can see her fanboys priceless face right now, knowing that their one and only love Seo Joo Hyun will marry you right now, you wouldn’t feel that way. You should feel triumphant! That amidst all the boys swooning over your Angel Goddess she still chooses you. And you should be thankful enough of that”

“*sigh* ahrasseo Dad. I guess I should be more open minded”

Then a knocked was heard and Jungshin peeked

“Abeoji! Annyeong haseyo!” Jungshin bowed politely

“Hyung! 5 more minutes and you need to be at your place! Palli!” 

===============

(Play this song for the wedding march) ^_______^

As the door opens, his gaze was fixed to a Goddess walking down the Aisle. Wearing the beautiful dress he himself picked, with her hair that’s been painstakingly fixed, her light make up emphasizing her beautiful face and to top it all, the perfect sunset behind her making her look like an Angel who just got back from heaven. The wedding gown itself is breath taking but right at this moment when he saw her wore it is jaw dropping and just like that he fell more deeply in love with her. Is there any limitation in loving this lady walking towards him?

(I do not own this design. I found it beautiful and since Yong Seobang loves bling bling I thought this will be just the perfect dress for her ^^)

“I know I don’t have to say this to you, but as a father I will always say this. Please take care of my treasure” He bowed to her father

“I will sir. With all my heart I promise to take care of your treasure, because for me…  She’s also the treasure that I won’t replace for anything else in this world”

His father looked at her lovingly and hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead one last time and he reached for her hand

“I know you’re happy, be like that forever my princess” he said and he reached for yonghwa’s hand too, placing it above her daughter’s hands and held it tightly before giving Yonghwa a tight hug and he let the lover walk to the altar.

===============

“I,Jung Yong Hwa, take you, Seo Joo Hyun, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. I love you I love you I love you my Angel Goddess” and as he slid the ring in her fourth finger, he felt her hands wiping his tears and she gaze at him lovingly, giving him an encouraging smile

“I, Seo Joo Hyun, take you, Jung Yong Hwa, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. I love you too that even those words can’t measure the love I feel for you” she saw him grinned. He looked at the guest’s direction and smiled from ear to ear. She curiously followed his gaze only to see her fanboys sulking and glaring at him.

Aish Choding!

That’s the time when he felt victorious. Like he got the most expensive prize a man can have, no scratch that. She’s priceless, and I thank God for giving her to me.

 "You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." The priest said and the words that he’s been waiting…

“May you kiss the Bride”

He eagerly pulled the end of her veil, ones again awed of his Seohyun’s beauty. He leaned closer and whispered I love you before kissing her fully, earning cat calls from the crowd for it took him 10 seconds to pull out and promised to himself that they’ll enjoy their private time later. 

==============

As they enter the reception hall, loud applauses and whistles welcomed them. Receiving congratulations, damn you’re so lucky, and any other phrase telling them how lucky they are for marrying each other.

Seeing your relatives gathered up in a huge room is one of the happiest things in life, but seeing the one you love right beside you and bonding with your relatives is one of the greatest pleasure you can experience.

“nae sarang~” he singsong, she looked at him and smile lovingly.

“why why why My love?” she answered, making him grin widely

“nae sarang~” he repeated

“are you happy?” he reached for her hand and entwine it with his.

“ecstatic” she smile widely. She leaned over and gives him a light kiss

“are you happy?” she asked, not tearing her lovingly gaze off of him

“in seventh heaven(blissful)” he kissed her fingers that are wrapped around his

*cough* they looked up and saw Jungshin in front of them. He’s the MC of the night, looking dashing in his tuxedo

“excuse me Mr and Mrs Jung” *chuckle* “I know you can’t get enough of each other but can we interrupt you right now? I mean, you’ll be alone later so please spare us some hours, will you?” he said charmingly earning a laugh from the guest

“Seohyunnie has a surprise for you that I absolutely know that you will surely love” he teased his hyung more

“Seohyunnie?” Jungshin called her sweetly, making her husband glare at her Jungshin Chingu

She stood up, and been escorted by Minhyuk who hugged her suddenly and said his congratulations sincerely. 

They positioned the chair at the center of the room, ones she sat down she looked at her husband who still sat there and staring at her with curiosity written all over his face. She saw Jonghyun approached him and whispered something and just like that, Yonghwa’s face brightened up and rushed in front of her in less than a second making their guest laugh with her husband’s chodingness(kekeke)

Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon stood beside her, he kneeled in front of her and reached for the end of her fluffy gown. He can hear her unnies giggle once he lift her gown and peeked first.

(again I do not own anything in this picture. ^^. read somewhere that the symbol of blue garter is Loyalty and pure ^_^)

His eyes widen as he saw the blue garter placed on her right leg, mid-thigh-level. She looked at him shyly and nodded, giving him a cue that she’s ready. And just like that he lifted the end of her gown

“Yah! Don’t come in! just get it!” Tiffany shrieked, making the guest laugh loudly. But it was too late when they only saw his lower body and heard Seohyun gasp.

He ignored her and got inside her gown, he felt Seohyun stiffen when he used his teeth in taking off the garter, he nipped her thigh for a second and crawled back with a mischievous grin. He stood up and wave the sinful blue garter and aimed it to the waiting boys direction. Nickhun got it and shouted

“Tiffany Horvejkul!!” and the crowd erupted to laughter again

He looked at Seohyun and saw that she hasn’t regained her composure yet from that naughty move he did. He leaned closer and whispered

“That was my revenge back at the bachelor’s party babe” he chuckled and bit her earlobe making her gasp again

========================

TBC :D