Beautiful Days part2

Beautiful Days
It was Saturday morning, they've been cuddling at the bed for hours now, doing endless hugging and kissing.
 
"What's this for Yong?" she showed him the key he gave her a year ago
 
Smile crept into his face, lightening it up. 
 
"You really know great timing huh?" he said and kissed her deeply.
 
"You didn't answer me"
 
"one more day" he smiled mischievously and stood up, walking straight to the En Suite. Leaving the curious Joohyun who's staring at his back.
 
=============================
 
The next day...
 
"Ommaaaa" she can feel a light weight crawling above her, tickling her.
 
She woke up and saw Yongjoo crawling on top of her, with Yonghwa supporting him.
 
"Omma wake up" Yonghwa said
 
"Good morning nae sarang-deul" she yawned and leaned forward to kiss Yonghwa and Yongjoo.
 
"Stand up and we'll go somewhere"
 
"Where?"
 
"Somewhere" Yonghwa smiled meaningfully at her, but she just ignored it, knowing that no matter how hard she persuade him, as long as it's a secret it will remain a secret. 
==============================
 
 
 
They arrived at the airport, Seohyun's still throwing him questioning looks but he just ignored it, saying that later she'll know.
 
They rode in Jung's private jet. together with Seohyun and Yongjoo
 
"Oppa seriously."
 
"Hyun seriously. Just get in." 
 
"Not until you-" he reached for his baby who's in her arms that time, and gave it to his nanny, you ride first, I need to lift my baby too" Yonghwa said playfully and waited for Yongjoo and his nanny to board the plane.
 
He carried her bridal style, making her scream as she was being lifted by her husband, entering their private jet.
 
"You and your stubborn side Mrs. Jung!" he shook his head and chuckled as he saw Hyun's nose flaring angrily
 
"patience love. patience" he leaned closer and pecked her lips once, twice, thrice
 
In return, she smiled sweetly and motioned for him to sit down beside her which he willingly obliged, she pulled his tie close to hers and kissed him languidly 
 
"I love-" but before she finishes her plan he answered quickly "You" and looked straight into her eyes
 
"No you can't do that to me Joohyun. just be patient and you'll know what I'll show you later" he winked at her and stood up to check on Yongjoo who's sleeping peacefully in his convertible crib.
 
========================================================
 
 
 
"Wake up Love" he whispered huskily, caressing her soft cheeks, waking her up.
 
she slowly opened her eyes, blinking as the sun stream hurts her eyes.
 
"Yong? Where are we?" she was blinking double time, combing her bed hair with her hands
 
"Italia" Yong said "Venice Italy to be exact" her eyes widen as the super familiar place was mentioned
 
"Impossible" she whispered
 
"Where's the key?"
 
"here" she took out her necklace and showed him the key that was attached to it.
 
"Come." he pulled her out, ushering her to get out of the room.
 
 
 
They drove in a greeny field with few big houses are built. He opened the car window, breathing in the fresh air as they fasten their speed, enjoying the cold air as they drove to their destination.
 
"Close your eyes love" he whispered to her, as they stopped at the side of the road.
 
"Wae?"
 
"Please?" he used his puppy eyes on her, she just sighed and did what she was told to do.
 
The car spped up again and stopped few minutes after.
 
He emerge from the car, guiding Seohyun in every step and Yongjoo who's already sleeping by the time they arrived, carried by his nanny.
 
"Stop." Yonghwa said, excitement visible in his voice
 
"Jinjja Jung Yong Hwa, you and your surprises" she giggled when he whispered to her intimately "Only for my nae sarang. I know you're enjoying all of my surprises" he purred and she lightly hit him.
 
"Ready my Angel Goddess?"
 
When she nodded, Yonghwa slowly took off his hands that are covering her eyes, her jaw literally dropped as she saw the spectacular house in front of her.
 
"Yong"
 
It was a 2 storey glass house, with a big veranda, a garage with 3 doors, a stair leading to the big entrance door, and many more things she didn't know how to describe. There's a few minutes of silence as she take in every detail of the house in front of her. (please click to see the picture ^^.)
 
"Can't believe what you're seeing? let's go inside then" He entwined his fingers with hers, ushering her inside the house.
 
"The key?"
 
She was shaking as she inserted the key into the hole, but once it opened, she gasped as she saw the most beautiful house she ever saw in her entire life.
 
"This is beautiful" her vision became blurry as her tears threatening to fall down her face, happy tears.
 
"It took me almost a year to get this house, and I know all my hard work is well paid off. It was totally worth it. seeing your expression while looking at the house. I know you like it"
 
"Ani. I love it oppa! I so love it!"
 
"I want us to start anew. Me, you and our little sunshine Yongjoo, together with his future siblings." he hugged her from behind, eyes looking at the inside of the house
 
"Oh my God Oppa. I would love to"
 
"We'll live here"
 
"yes! Oh yes! yes! I would love too!" she jump happily like a child seeing her new toy. she turned around and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and gave him a sweet deep kiss as a sign of appreciation
 
"You know it's not enough for your payment in this house" he smirked as he saw her glimpse at the nanny who was standing awkwardly at the door.
 
"Nayoung-ssi, please go straight to Yongjoo's room, there's a connecting door to it which is your room." he said, while his hands are doing magical tricks at the back of his wife, drawing invisible circles and crawling up and down her spine deliciously. She was biting her lower lip, afraid that a loud moan would escape any moment. 
 
"You can take a rest now nayoung-ah" she smiled, with her face going crimson red
 
"Mrs. Jung are you okay? you don't look good! you're so red!" Nayoung was about to go near them when Seohyun spoke again
 

"Ani I'm fine. It must be the hot weather.you can go now" she smiled and waited for them to go in their room.
 
Once they were gone, Yonghwa desperately pulled her close to him, crashing his lips to hers hungrily, loud moans escaped on both of their mouth as they grind their bodies on each others. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs to his waist tightly while moving up and down, making him as hard as a rock.
 
"Goodness Gracious" his head thrown back, he's totally panting hard.
 
She giggled triumphantly as she can feel his hardening member poking her stomach
 
"My Vixen" he whispered huskily. making her more with his voice
 
"Take me to our paradise" she leaned and whispered it to him, biting and his ears, making him shudder with lust.
 
"Let's take it slow baby, I'm planning to make love with you in every corner of this house" he bit her now shoulders, making her gasp
 
"But this house is too big! we'll need forever to do it!"
 
"Exactly. We'll be together forever afterall" he kissed her passionately, slowly, as if savouring every moment their lips met, he pushed the door and walked straight to the bed, slowly laying her to the bed. He pinned her to the bed, staring at the lustful passionate eyes staring back at him, mirroring his.
 
"And now, let's start here in our bed, until we finish it. Forever"
 
 
 ===================================================================================================
 
 
 
Author's Note.
 
 
Annyeong! this is the part 2 of the final chapter! HAHA! 
 
Super thanks to my Dongsaeng Sheen(Lee Sheen) for pointing it out. Incase some of you are curious on what's with the key he gave her when they're at the hos[ital. here it is! 
 
Thank you so much for your heartfelt comments! I really appreciate it! *sobs* 
 
The big things a comment can do to an author's feelings. hngggggg~
 
I love you dear readers! <3<3<3
 
 
Till my next story!! annyeong! *waves*
 
 
ciao!~
 
-Azile<3