Softly saying I love you

Beautiful Days

It happened in just the blink of an eye. Seems like the time had stopped, seems like his heart fell on the ground.

He was staring at Seohyun when he heard the loud Gun shot. He saw Seohyun sprinted in front of him and fell in just a second.

Hearing her calling him “Oppa” for a second and now it was deadly silent

“HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!” he rushed to her side, holding her in his arms, shaking her as if it can wake her up

“Hyun! Baby please! No! you can’t leave me like this!! Why did you do it?! Why didn’t you let me be the one who was shot instead?!” he was shaking, fear and sadness eloped him.

He was still shaking her, not giving a damn from the people around them

“HYUN! JUNG JOO HYUN! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!” his shirt was drenched with her blood, he can feel the wetness of it in his skin.

“DAMN YOU!!!” he heard Shinhye shouted

“NO!! DAMN YOU FOR HURTING HER!!!” Yunho screamed back.

Minho was rooted on his spot, staring at Seohyun as if it can help her right now.

Then another gun shot was heard, and followed by

“Don’t move!! POLICE!!” quick footsteps was heard, then he heard a loud thud and saw Shinhye, Yunho and Minho was being arrested. Then, medics approached them, they were carrying a stretcher, Jungshin, Jonghyun and Minhyuk needed to hold Yonghwa’s hand just to get Seohyun from his tight hold.

He can’t think of anything right now, his numb. Seeing her lifeless bloody body, her eyes closed, her white dress that’s now drenched with blood, he felt the world around him shattered, crumpled, destroyed.

“Hyung.” He felt them tapping him but he can’t take away his eyes from her, she was now being loaded into the ambulance. In instinct, he stood up and followed her to the ambulance, ignoring the medic’s question if he’s also injured because of the blood in his shirt.

They were on their way to the hospital, seems like it was the longest ride of his life. He was kneeling beside her, holding her hand tightly, praying to God that she’ll be safe. He was crying silently, still blaming himself for what happened to her.

(Please play this for the BGM ^_____^) please play it till the end! thankyouuuu *bows*

“You shouldn’t have done that hyun-ah” he said lifelessly, he was staring intently to her, caressing her hair, squeezing her hands wishing that she’ll respond.

“I love you” He stared at the woman lying in front of him, he heard it, he heard her.

“Hyun-ah. You won’t leave me right?” he said in a broken voice

A faint smile spread across her bloody face, she tried to squeeze his hands but failed to.

“You said we won’t separate what ever happens” He said sobbing

They arrived in the hospital, she was now being pulled to the Emergency room, while he can’t take his eyes off her , by the time they were almost on the room, one of the staff grabbed his arms and made him stop.

“You are not allowed to pass from here sir I’m sorry”

“BUT THAT’S MY WIFE!!!” he said angrily, he knew he was only holding it in, he wants to explode that moment, he was feeling hopeless, he can’t even help his own wife right now.

“We understand that you’re worried about her but sir, you are not allowed to go inside, please just wait patiently here” the staff bowed and ran to the emergency room, leaving him there, staring at the ground.

“Hyung!” His three dongsaengs ran to his side the moment they arrived at the hospital, patting his back, comforting him, attending to his needs.

“He won’t leave me right?” he slumped on the ground. It feels like he’s the one who’s in pain. He’d rather be the one who’s on the operating room now than her.

“Uri hyungsoonim is the strongest woman I’ve known! I know she’ll get through this easily!” Minhyuk comforted Yonghwa who was still staring at a corner, tears cascading down his cheeks

1 hours…2 hours…3 hours…

“God please let her be safe” They heard their hyung chanting this sentence for 3 hours now, they were seating in front of the operating room, staring at the door, waiting for the doctor to come out. Until they heard faint sobs and saw Yonghwa’s head bowed down low, his shoulders shaking, knuckles white, he’s trembling, yet all they can do is tell him comforting words and tap his back.

“Remember the time when people judged us that we’re not a good band? The time when people judge us, and there’s this lady who taught us the unforgettable lesson?” Jungshin started, smiling as he remember one of the most memorable time in his life

=Flashback=

They were on their way home, and yet Minhyuk can’t stop sobbing.

“Minhyuk-ah! Uljjima! They’re not worthy of your tears! They’re only testing us” Yonghwa tried to comfort the maknae but he won’t stop

“WAE HYUNG?! They keep on judging us yet they don’t know how hard our life back then was!”

His sentiments continued until they arrived at their dorm, he keeps on sobbing, wiping tears ones in awhile.

They were in a gloomy mood that time. The way the viewers trash talked them was too horrible to take. After all the hardwork they did just to form a perfect band, with just one rumor, it was all wasted.

 The four boys lifelessly entered the room, it was dark, and feels gloomy just like what they’re feeling right now.

Yonghwa the lights only to be stunned by the loud screams

“OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!”

“SARANGHAEYO!!! YOU’RE SO JJANG!!!!”

“JINJJA DAEBAK!!!”

“OMONAAA! CNBLUE IS HERE!!! KYAAAAAAA!!!”

“LETS GET A PICTURE JUSEYO!!!”

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!! CNBLUEEEEE!!!”

9 girls crowded their living room, holding colorful banners, squealing and shouting, acting like crazy fangirls swooning over their favorite band.

The four boys stood there dumbstruck

Impossible… they remained on their spot dumbfounded

FAN SERVICE JUSEYO!!! WE’VE WAITED FOR HOURS JUST TO WAIT FOR OUR FAVORITE BAND!!”

“YEAH!! PLEASE SING FOR US TOO! WE MISS YOU PERFORMING!!!!”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”  The girls screamed louder as they walk closer to them

Yonghwa’s gaze was fixed on one girl who was holding the towel with their name on it proudly, looking at him with those admiring eyes. Their eyes locked and just like a magic spell, the people around them went silent, watching every step they make, the girl walk slowly towards the dumbfounded leader, mouth open, eyes widening.

“Oppa. Please give me an autograph” The girl shyly asked

“God Hyun-ah” his tears that he’s been controlling not to fall, fell uncontrollably, he closed the distance between them and hugged her tight, sobbing on her shoulder.

“That’s a good fanservice Oppa! But please, if you dare doing that to other fans, say goodbye to our skinships!!” Seohyun teased, making him chuckle

“YAH YAH! Skinships?!?!?! Please explain further!” Taeyeon joined in

“OMONA! Uri maknae are really grown up” Sooyoung said, faking her tears

The room was filled with laughter, making their mood light.

====~

“Annyeong!!!!” the girls waved to them cheerfully, walking through the door. The four boys bowed to them, saying Thank you non-stop

“Jinjja gomawo!”

“Ani. Don’t thank us! It was all maknae’s idea! She just dragged us here”

“But still thank you so much” They bowed again

“Gwenchanayo! Fighting!!!” the eight girls bowed and left the room

“GROUP HUG!!!!” Minhyuk shouted as the four of them and Seohyun was the only ones that’s left

Yonghwa quickly pulled away Seohyun from the three boys who’s about to hug her

“YAH!” Yonghwa snarled, hiding Seohyun behind her

“HYUNG!  We just want to say thank you!!”

“Then say it! No touching!”

“Aigoo Choding!” Seohyun laughed and walked towards the Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin and formed a group hug

They hugged for few seconds when Yonghwa shouted

“STOP IT NOW! You’re getting overboard!” Yonghwa sulkily said

“Gomawo hyungsoonim! You’re really the best!!” Minhyuk said, hugging her tight

“Aigoo crybaby, stop it now okay? Don’t let them affect you, whatever they said was not true we all know that right? They know our name but not our story behind it. So don’t be affected and just do whatever makes us happy.” They hugged again for a short time before Seohyun pull out whispering “Choding” before walking towards her sulking boyfriend.

She tiptoed infront of him and pecked his lips

“And for you Leader-nim. Good job! That’s my boy” she looked up and smiled lovingly. She hugged him tight and tapped his back

“You don’t know how proud I am for my Namja Chingu. You’re the best!” she pecked his lips three times before giving him a bear hug and “I love you”

“I love you more more more” Yonghwa hugged her back, nuzzling her neck “Thank you so much my Angel Goddess. You don’t know how thankful I am to have you.” He said, tightening his hug ones more.

“We too are so lucky hyungsoonim! Thank you again for this! We felt a lot better than awhile ago.”

The three volunteered to cook dinner while they let the two to spend their quality time together in Yonghwa’s room.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

“She’s really an Angel” Jungshin whispered, a tear escaped from his watery eyes

The doctor emerged from the operating room, Yonghwa quickly stood up and ran to the doctor

“How is my wife??”

“She lost a lot of blood, but the bullet was successfully removed. She’ll be transferred to the hospital suite in a few minutes”

The four boys breathed in relief. Thanking the Doctor few times for saving Seohyun’s life.

 

==================

 

She’s as pale as a sheet, lying there on the hospital bed, he felt helpless, how he wished he’s the one lying there than her.

“Hyun-ah” he faintly whispered and sat on the chair facing her sleeping form

He held her cold hands and caressed her hair

“Oppa” it was a faint sound but it made him froze. He looked at her with wide eyes.

Her eyes flutters and looks at him unsteadily

“How are you” she asked groggily

He chuckle “I’m the one who’s supposed to asked you that”

“I’m f-fine” she smiled

“well I’m not” he sighed heavily

“Oppa” she tried to lift her hands but failed to

“Don’t force yourself Hyun-ah”

She just nodded and continued staring at him

“Why my Angel? Why did you do it?”

“What?”

“Saving me, taking the bullet that was supposed to be mine”

“Either way, I’ll die” she smiled, but he didn’t, he glared at her

“Don’t you ever say that word again Jung Joo Hyun! Or God knows what will I do with you even if you’re in that condition!” he said angrily

“Oppa” she whispered and held his hand “What I would like to say is that, Either way I’ll feel the same. If I didn’t took that bullet I’ll still feel like dying. You know I can’t bear it if you’re the one hurting and you know-“ He put his forefinger in her lips

“But I don’t want to lose you again hyun” his voice croaked

“And you didn’t” she smiled “What I did Oppa.” She looked at him sincerely “Is only half of the things I did to you, the things I did that made you suffer” tears cascaded down on both of their face “And if I were in your shoes, you’ll save me too right Oppa? Because that’s love, you’re willing to sacrifice your life for that person without second thought. And if ever that scene happens again, I would gladly do what I did again.”

“I love you” he cried.

He leaned closer and pecked her lips lightly. He returned from his seat and just stared at her while caressing her hair and his other hand was holding her hands tightly. He hummed her lullaby, staring at her as if any moment she’ll disappear.

“Happy Anniversary Oppa” she said all of a sudden

“Hyun” he smiled cheekily and kissed her deep, he was waiting for her to say it, thanking God that she didn’t forgot about it. He fetched something from his pocket and dropped it in Seohyun’s hands

“Key?”

“Yes”

“For what?”

“You’ll know babe. But first, you need to get recover fast. And Happy Anniversary Hyun. I love you more than my life. Always remember that” he kissed her forehead, down to her nose and his lips stayed longer on her lips “I love you” he said ones again and she smiled sweetly at him

Slowly, her eyes drooped and fell in a deep slumber.

 

============================================TBC========================================

Author's Note:

Annyeong!!!!! Mian for not updating for a long time(?) lol. Mian. Loads of School works. >________<

And also sorry for the lame update lol. I know I told you it'll probably the last chapter right? but I think this will have few more chapters.

Why?

Because I accidentally saw my old notebook where BD's story was written on it, and suddenly remembered what I was planning to do here. Miaaaan for the delay! but please bear with me until the end yes? :D

 

Till my next update!

 

Ciao!

 

-Azile<3