N-umma

Just Like You

N POV: 

Ahhhh! My head hurts. When did I get into bed? I was having this weird dream with Ken and Leo.  *The image of the two main vocalists half- appears*. It was a dream. Yes, a dream. That must be it. Leo doesn't like Ken. There's no way they could've been doing those kinds of things. Let me go see for myself. I tiptoe across the living room in order to not wake anybody. "Ahhh!" I land head first onto the floor. What the hell did I trip on? If Hyuk left anything out, I will have his head. I take my phone and shine a light onto the floor. Oh it's Ravi. But what is he doing out here? I shouldn't wake him before I face his wrath. I go back to my original mission. Walking even more carefully toward their room, I see them hugging one another sleeping soundly. It wasn't a dream. IT WASN'T A DREAM! Now I have that image stuck in my mind. Leo on Ken's neck. "Hyung?" I scream like a little girl. "Hyung, calm down it's me." Oh it's just Ravi. "Ravi what are you doing here? Why aren't you in your room?" Ravi still half asleep tries to manage an answer. "You know what? I don't want to know." I've had enough surprises for tonight. I go back to my room. "Just forget about them," I mutter to myself. "Yes, just forget that Ken and Leo had in the park." Then it dawns on me. They had in the park. IN THE PARK OF ALL PLACES. I silently wipe the tears from my face. Maybe this is a dream? Yes. yes that's it. I'll just go back to sleep. Then everything will be okay again. Ken and Leo won't be as close, and I can forget that they had in the park. Yes, just let me get to sleep. 


A/N: It seems the Keo couple broke N. I wrote this chapter because N's birthday is today and because I'm still thinking of what to write for the next chapters. Happy Birthday N-umma. I felt like doing something nice for him. So I made an N centered chapter. Aish the maknae line is going to be so confused in the morning. Ravi is still confused on what happened with N in the living room, but he still drops back to sleep. I'm telling you now there will be two more chapters. I know what you're saying. You don't want this story to come to an end. I understand. But not to fear. There will be a sequel based off of Light up the Darkness. I'm not telling you what'll happen just wait for it. I plan to make a story for each song off the hyde mini-album. Stop Resisting will have Navi as the main and might be in the same universe as this story. Love Letter will have Hyukbin for the main couple which unfortunately won't be in this universe. And Chaos is going to be a really fun story involving all the members. So wait for me my loves.