The Morning After

Just Like You

The Universe's POV: 

Everyone was going to wake up and present to N his birthday cake. They would then sing happy birthday and head to the studio to film their last performance of Hyde. Or, at least, that's what the maknae's thought. Instead when they woke up, they realized something was amiss. N was nowhere to be seen, which was weird because he was usually the first one to wake up. Also, Leo and Ken were looking at each other weirdly. The tension in the air was palpable. Ravi, still wondering about the events that had conspired with N that night, decided to check up on the no-show birthday boy. 

When Ravi entered, he saw N rocking in the corner, growing mushrooms. "N hyung," Ravi whispered as not to startle the obviously on-edge leader. "N hyung, you do realize it's your birthday? Everyone is waiting to give you your cake." N sighed. He had woken up early and the saw the main vocals cuddled against one another. It wasn't a dream after all. 

Ravi decided to carry N outside, hoping the cake would snap him out of his trance. Ravi was slighlty excited to have the leader so close to him, but he wasn't used to the extra weight and tripped and fell on him. This seemed to get N's attention. "Yah, Wonsik, don't think just because Ken and Leo had that you can come onto me." A pregnant silence followed. Ravi was trying to process N's words while N realized that the maknae line had no idea what happened last night, and he had just let it slip. Ravi got off of N and burst into a fit of hysterics which could be heard throughout the dorm. 

"And so it begins," Leo muttered under his breath regretting his life decisions, except for Ken of course. Ravi walked out of the room followed by N. Both Ken and Leo had their heads down. He looked at them still laughing. "You guys didn't?" 

"Didn't do what? What did they do?" Hyuk was growing restless. Leo gave Ravi a glare. A glare daring him to say something. "It's nothing," N said. He didn't want to scar the maknae. Hyuk wanted to question his hyung but decided against it. 

Leaving the matter alone, for which Ken and Leo were grateful, the mood turned around with they joyous singing of Saengil Chukhahamnida. N cut his cake and gave each member a taste. Next came the presents. Ravi gave him a customized N cap. He really hoped N liked it. Ken gave him a Chopper plushie. Leo had bought him some expensive-looking desserts, and the maknae's gave him his favorite brand of banana milk and cosmetics of which he was running out. Though, the whole time the maknaes' gazes switched from N to Ken to Leo. Leo decided to go take a shower to escape the two burning holes into him. The maknae's took this as an oppurtunity to pounce on Ken.

The warm water fell onto Leo, cleansing away the park and all his worries, all but one. Ken's nightmare. There was something wrong. He couldn't tell what it was, but he knew there was. Jaehwan wasn't his rambunctious self. And what was that name he was muttering? Hyunsik? "Leo-yah, don't use all the hot water," he heard N shout from outside. Leo sighed. Everything was back to normal. Leo stepped out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist when a wild Jaehwan appeared and attacked. 

Leo POV: 

"Hyung, you have to help me," Jaehwan cried as he clung to my dripping wet body.

"What is it, Jaehwan?"

"The maknae's they won't leave me alone. They wanna know what happened last night...in the park." He blushes at those words. I carry him to our room and lock the door. 

"Is this okay, hyung? Won't they get suspicious?" 

"They'll find out sooner or later." I kiss his forehead. "Now go get showered and dressed before we're late."

"Alright, hyung," he says over-zealously. 

Amazingly, we all finish on time. We pile into the car with the maknae's poking fun at us. They either figured out what happened, or Ravi told them. The latter seems most likely. We get to the studio and dress into our costumes. Afterward, we hold another mini-party for N with the cakes he got from fans. I should really practice for our last performance. As I'm practicing I feel someone wrap their arms around me. 

"Hyung, it our last performance. Let's give it our all," Ken exclaims he seems very excited. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Think of it as a good luck charm," he says. 

"Jaehwan-ah, I need to use the bathroom. Come with me." He follows me without question. When we get in, I push him against the wall and ravage his lips. "Is that enough good luck," I ask him as I break away. 

"No, hyung. I think I need more."

"YAH! Jaehwan, Taekwoon. Stop whatever you're doing and get out here." N can sure be noisy sometimes. We come out and all eyes land on us. 

"We didn't do anything! I promise!" Ken tries to defend us. Tries. 

Universe POV: 

VIXX goes on stage and owns their last performance. The singing, the choreography, the rapping, the fan chants, and the little change at the end all resulted in VIXX's best and most dramatic Hyde. 

Ken POV: 

"Hyung, leave your contacts in I like them." Leo hesitates for a second but decides to leave them. 

Our performance was great, and the way Leo looked at me during the second verse almost caused me to lose it. We head out to the car. Everyone is dead tired. I snuggle up to Leo. He doesn't seem to mind. 

"Ken and Leo sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." The maknae's are cut off by a glare from Leo. His contacts must be scaring them. Leo is so warm I fall half-asleep. 

"I would heed my warning if I were you, Jaehwan," I hear my voice say. I don't care. I cuddle up into Leo. He senses something wrong and puts his arm around me. We stay like that for the rest of the ride back to the dorm. We get there, but before we can go sleep, N gives a speech.  He says how breath-taking and fantastic our last performance was and that he's proud. He also thanks us for his presents and for being a great group to him for the past year. I drag myself into our room and collapse onto Leo's bed. He comes in and pushes me over to make room for himself all while grumbling. I can't help but to laugh. 

"What's so funny, Jaehwan?" 

"You are, hyung." 

"I'll show you funny." he wrestles with me and pins me to the floor. His contacts look straight into my eyes. I really do like them. 

"What are you gonna do to me," I ask all innocently. He lowers his head onto mine so that our lips meet. His lips tell me that I'm his. He breaks from the kiss to in order to tease my neck.

"Hyung, we can't do this here." 

"Why not? Nobody can see us." He dips in for another kiss. 


A/N: Guys I swear I was gonna update sooner, but then I saw VIXX TV ep. 55 had come out, and I realized N's birthday was on the last performance of Hyde, so I had to rewrite it so that it fit in with the story, but then I rewrote a few more parts in the story, and it came out so good, but then stupid, tired me accidentally pressed the wrong button, and poof it was gone, and I was really gonna cry, so I had to rewrite it again after a few hours, so I wouldn't go crazy and murder something, and I did, and it's not as good as the one before, and I'm so sorry, so I hope you enjoy this chapter, and yes, I do realize I'm writing one big run-on sentence, and you can just imagine me saying all of this in one breath. Okay, so everything turned out fine. I even included some Navi in there. These boys, is there anywhere they're not ? N is being a again. You can all guess the next chapter *coughcough*. Oh and the words scar and scare annoy me so much. The past tense of scare is scared but the past tense of scar is scarred, and I just really hate the English language right now. It's like read and read. Sometimes you read read as read but actually it's supposed to be read as read. 

By the way, here's the last performance of Hyde:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bOmzdgjnnc

It really is amazing! 

Also, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/456518/falling-for-you-mpreg-leo-ken-keo

Guys read this story. It has so many feels. And so much Keo and so much angst and just read it you'll see what I mean.