The Date

Just Like You

Ken POV: 

Finally, we're on our date. After our whole schedule this morning, and the members' relentless teasing and cooing at us, we have this moment to ourselves. I've dreamed of this moment for a while now. Hyung and I having coffee, me finally admitting that I like him, and him returning those feelings. But why is there a deafening silence? "Jaehwan? Jaehwan?" I snap back to reality where Leo's calling my name. Who am I kidding? Leo hyung doesn't like me. "Jaehwan, you're dozing off....Are you ok?" There's a pang in my heart. There's that gentle tone for which I fell. The one I haven't heard in so long. I perk up so he doesn't see my sadness.  

"Huh? Oh nothing, hyung. I'm just so happy you agreed to be here...with me." I hope he catches those last two words but to no avail. He just seems to want to get this over with. "Hyung, are you finished with your coffee," I ask him. I wanna get to the park. I have a surprise. "Hm? Oh, yeah. So I guess we're going to the park now?" "Yup, and I bet you're going to love it." I take his hand and lead him to the park. My hand fits perfectly into his. Maybe he does like me. My heart starts to race at the thought. "I don't need to be led," I hear Leo mumble. I let go of his hand. I knew he was having a horrible time. Almost close to tears, I walk in front. What was I thinking? This date was a stupid idea. Leo, no, Taekwoon doesn't like me. He doesn't like me. That thought resonantes within my mind. I should forget about this. I should forget about him. "Jaehwan, I'm so-" "No, it's okay, Taekwoon. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have forced you to come with me. It was a waste. You can go home if you want." My voice trembles with a hint of morbidity. I guess I'm alone again, walking along this same road. The one I've walked along my whole life. Just when I thought I might find someone, it's ripped from me. "Jaehwan," I hear again coming from that same gentle voice. He grabs me by my arm. "Jaehwan," he says more sternly. "Just let go," I yell at him. I don't want him to see me like this. I don't need him. I don't need anyone. "Go home, Taekwoon," I tell him grimly. "Just go home." 


A/N: Why did I write this? I'm crying at my own feels. I'm sorry! Don't throw me off a bridge. *hides* Ken hyung I'm sorry. ㅠ-ㅠ. Oh and thank you to all my subscribers. I'm glad you like this. (I was thinking does anyone want a chapter? Cause I can give you a chapter *smirk*)