02~

My Complicated Life

" Now then you come. The food is almost gone. Tsk,tsk...Just go back to sleep"said Jungkook.

You pretend to kick.

" Stop it you two. Eat first, fight later." said Mr Jeon.

 

" Mmmmm...Omma,this pancake with honey syrup is delicious" In just a minute,the whole plate of pancake is finished by both you and jungkook.

After breakfast,you took the lunchbox and went to school.

" Why are you so far apart from me?" you point to him who walks abit faraway from me.

" Omo,did you gain weight? See, who told you to eat it all. I bet now all the guys won't want to get near you" tease Jungkook again.

" Mwoh?! Would you mind repeating it? Oh,there's Jin oppa!" you trick him and wrap your arms around him.

" Yah,Yeonhee. Are you trying to kill me or something?!"Jungkook cough because of lack of air.

You let go of him and skip into the school.

"Oh,there they are." said Mirae while holding hands with Taehyung.

 

With all the members arrival,the three of you went to the juniors level while the other six went to the seniors level. Coincidentally,you saw EXO walking towards you.

 

The popularity of EXO could always beat BTS. Every corner, all the fangirls will be at anywhere they are waiting for them while screaming their lungs out as if there is no tomorrow.Well, you just happen to like one of them who is none other than the cute but cold ,Baekhyun.

The five of them brushed past you and you stood there like a statue seeing baekhyun up close. Sehun the maknae, snap his finger bringing you back to reality.

" What were you thinking?" said Sehun.

" Oh,...It's nothing. Why are you talking to me? Shouldn't you follow them?" you said.

" Yeonhee-ah, neo gwenchana? I'm in the same class as you,of course. You're so cute. Kaja,let's go back to class" said Sehun pulling you.

The bystanders or should i say desperate fans was jealous of you and it was as if they're throwing daggers to you through the eyes.

Since the arrangement of the seat is already pasted on the board,you naturally sit beside Sehun,Mirae sat beside Zelo while Jungkook had to sit beside the most nerdy boy in the whole world.

Even though it's not Baekhyun, your really feel happy sitting beside the most smartest and friendly kingka. Taking the opportunity,you ask his help for the math problem the teacher just writes on the board.

" It's so easy,how could you not know? Come let me teach you." said Sehun getting closer to you. 

With heat boiling up,Jungkook purposely crash a few papers into a ball and throw it at you to get attention since his seat is right behind you.

" Wait a minute,Sehun. Let me settle it first with that kid behind." you unsincerely smile at Sehun who also got hit. You stands up and pull his hair.

" AHHHHH!! YAH,IT'S PAINFUL! FINE,FINE I'M SORRY. JUST LET GO!"yelp Jungkook in pain.

" One more time you disturb me,you will get it. And, even if you want to disturb me, don't hurt our poor sehunnie. You will be in trouble if i report it to their fans." you glare at Jungkook and went back to seat.

" Woah, you really don't have to that. I'm alright,really." Said Sehun.

" It's okay. He don't mind it anywhere and beside, he's getting on my nerve. Now,where were we?"

 

During lunch, everything was back to normal with you playfully playing with Jungkook while Mirae was feeding V. The others just chat among themselves. Suddenly, a announcement was madw through the television in the canteen.

 

" Hello,everyone. This is your principal speaking. In a few weeks time, we will be having a competition with SM University. The location will be at Running High where you will be performing infront of many audiences. We will select the best three during a Music Evaluation that will be conduct soon. Be prepare and Hwaiting~ The winner will win an unexpected prize, so get your butts up ans start praticing especially those who knows how to play instruments."

" Why don't you two join?" said J-hope to you and Jungkook.

" Us?No Way! My voice . You expect me to sing in this horrible voice." you said almost choking.

" Woah. Relax man. I'm just suggesting but Jungkook said--" J-hope sentence was cut when Jungkook immediately fill his mouth with the strawberry pie.

 

That night, you silently lie down on your bed and look at the ceiling. The memory of that flashes back and you quickly raise up. You look at the guitar that you bring back home from today's music lesson. Naturally, you took it out and sing a song.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" We are going against Elite High School? Like,seriously? It's clearly us who will win." said Yoonji.

" Yeah,I know but this is our chance." said Taeyeon the leader of  The Trio.

" What chance?" ask Tiffany.

" They got some qualified students who might just beat us and that's a worst scenario ever. If they got more votes we will just rig it. Do you think you can ask for your boyfriends help?" said Taeyeon looking at Tiffany and Seohyun. 

Both of them look at each other unsure of what to said.

" But Unni...Sehun  and D.O oppa is so innocent. I don't think they can..." said Seohyun.

" Fine. I will just do it myself. Yoonji do you think you can help me?" 

" Of course. This job is perfectly made for me!"said Yoonji proudly.

 


A/N:

I think this is chap is getting out of hand.

What was i thinking writing this down? T.T

Why do The Trio wants to win so much till they dare to rig the votes?

Will Yeonhee meet with her sister again?

Stay tune~

Thanks for subscribing my fellow subscribers