03~

My Complicated Life

Yoonji POV

" I'm home. Where's omma and appa?" i ask the maid,Lizzy.

" Your father won't be back home till i don't when. Your mom as usual, still thinking about Yeonhee." said Lizzy who points to where Mrs Jung is while she took my stuff into my bedroom.

" Hello,omma. I'm back. Did you have a great day?" I backhug my mom who is staring into space.

" It would be more great if your sister Yeonhee is here. Don't forget to eat. I'm going back to my room." Mrs Jung let go of my hand and walk up the stairs.

" AISHHH! Yeonhee here,Yeonhee there. Enough with that ugly girl. She's never going to be my sister. She steal omma's love from me. I wish she was never born." I throws tantrum as tears trickled down my cheeks,remembering the times where they were a happy family without Yeonhee who was not born yet.

 

[FLASHBACK, When Yoonji was 7 years old]

 

" Weeeee....APPA,MORE." I happily sat on the swing as dad push me higher.

" Let's stop for now. Omma's calling." Yoonji dad held her little hands as they walk into the the mansion.

A few dishes was already place in the dinning table.

* this is their dinning room*

 

" Uwaahh! Omma, did you cook all this?Mmmmm...It smells nice" said Yoonji as she sat on the comfy chair.

" It won't be ready without the help of Ms Lizzy. Come, let's eat while it's still hot." said Mrs Jung as she sit beside Yoonji and feed a egg mayo sandwhiches to Yoonji.

" Mmmmm. Delicious. Appa, don't finish the chicken by yourself." Yoonji smile at her dad who is wolfing down the chicken not noticing the rice on .

" You're so careless." Yoonji mom took the napkin and wipe it off.

" Lizzy unni. Why don't you join us? There's plenty of food to choose from. We can't finish all of it." 

" Can't i Madam?" ask Lizzy politely.

" Of course. You're like a family to us. Come, invite Mr Yong too." said Mr Jung.

 

A few months later, Yoonji was around 10yrs old.She got a new family in her house.

" Yeah, now i got someone to talk and play with.It's so cute." said Yoonji as the baby Yeonhee held onto her finger.

She was excited at first,having someone she can play with but it soon change when there was a family reunion one day. Everyone was so delighted to see the newborn that they completely ignore her and that includes her parents. 

Ever since Yeonhee came into this world, Mr Jung had no time to tend to Yoonji and her dad has to work overtime to earn more money. Since then, there's not much outing or family day at least once. 

She hated Yeonhee who steal away the happiness she once had and thinking that Yeonhee is the one who made her parents lost interest in her.

 

The Reality

 

" I HATE YOU! WHY MUST YOU EVER BE BORN!! GET AWAY FROM MY MIND! I DON'T WANT TO REMIND MYSELF OF YOU! Y...You're the one that make omma dislike me because of that day. WAE?!" I throw all my stuff on the table and again i can't control my tears.

 

 


So sorry for this chappie but hope you like it.