04~

My Complicated Life

Due to lack of ideas i decided to skip to the part where they are having the competition. I'm so sorry for this short chappie!>,<


 

" I'm so nervous. What if i make a mistake on stage? What if we lose because of me?" you panic and keep walking back and forth.

" Yeonhee, Relax. You won't make a mistake and we won't lose. Trust me, you have done many pratices and i know you can do it" said Jungkook putting his hands on your shoulders and then mess up your hair.

" Yah, now i have to go a comb it again. Thank you" You smile before sitting beside Mirae.

 

All the paricipants from Elite students is preparing backstage, training their voice, having makeup session and calming themselves down.

The competition has already started and the sound of the crowds from Elite and SM cheering makes you more nervous.

 

" It's our turn. Let's show them who's the boss here." said Taeyeon going up to the stage first.

The moment The Trios and Yoonji stand on stage, the boys from both school cheer for them while the girls roll their eyes.

They perform the song Maybe We.

Even the judges was mesmerize by their voices and dance move.

After their performance ended, their plan starts.

The competition went on till the last performance, it was you and Mirae.

You stand on the stage playing the guitar while Mirae started singing first.

This was the song that your mom always sings to you before tucking you to sleep.

Yoonji stop whatever she was doing that is bribing one of the judges when she heard the song.

" This...Song. No way, nobody knows this song except ...." Yoonji walk towards the audience area and saw you on the stage.

 

You was passionately singing when you spot Yoona/Yoonji among the audience. Tears then fell down your cheeks without you realising as you sing the end of it.

 

" Thank you for coming tonight. We hope you will vote for us." said you and Mirae.

 

When you walk backstage, you put down your guitar and went to the school garden. Realise there's something wrong, Jungkook follow you.

 

" Yeonhee, are you alright?" ask Jungkook.

" Eo, yeah. I'm fine." You cover your mouth to prevent him from hearing your sobs.

" I know you're crying. Just let it out if you want to" said Jungkook.


You drop to the floor and cries.

" I miss my mom. I really miss her. Will she even remember who i am if we are ever meet?" you sobs in Jungkook arms who is hugging you.

 

Yoonji was secretly hiding behind the tree watching you and Jungkook and she clench her fist.

" Yeonhee-ah~" Yoonji called out to you.

You let go of Jungkook hug and saw Yoonji.

" So i wasn't dreaming,huh?" you wipe away your tears.

" Can we talk?" said Yoonji suddenly so feminine and soft.

" Sure. Will you please leave us alone?" you said to Jungkook. 

 

After he left, there's where you start to know the truth.

" How could you do this to me? What wrong did i ever did to you?" you grab Yoonji collar.

" You steal that love from me. It was meant for only me and you come and destroy it. I will never forgive you for that" said Yoonji pushing your hands away.

" Mwoh? If that's the reason, we can share the love with mom. I'm willing to give it to you. I love you so much unni, why must you do this to me?" you said.

" I never have love you for your info. So, now don't ever appear infront of me. Anyway, omma already forget you existed and she's happy now. It would be best if you don't ever come into our family" Yoonji roll her eyes to you and smirk.

" UNNI, DON'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE AT LEAST LET ME MEET OMMA FOR ONCE!" You shouted to Yoonji but she ignore you. You cry again, forgetting everything that is happening on the competition.


I'm so sorrie for not updating and hope you like it.

Thank you to the subbies :D 

FYI, the garden is way behind, so they can't hear them.