05~

My Complicated Life

Hey,subbies and anyone who sees this, I'M BACK! I'm not sure if i am fully back to update all my story but i will try my best. Sorry for the million years of wait T.T I feel like i am a useless writer/author! Again, sorry  for my bad english, hope you can understand it at least but if i not i will try to explain in the comments


 

" Yeonhee!Yeonhee! Wake up." Mrs Jeon softly tap your shoulders who is lying on the bed with tears dropping down your cheeks.

You wakes up from your sleep and turn to face Mrs Jeon who seems panic seeing you crying your sleep.

"What happen? D...Did you had a dream of your parents?" asked Mrs Jeon.

"N...No. Wait,It's a dream? What have i been doing for the last 3 hours?" you ask,surprise.

" I heard from Jungkook that you had quite a strong hit on the head during your Physical Period.Some guy send you home since you didnt wake up" explain Mrs Jeon.

"Someone? Who?"

" I'm not sure but i gotta admit he is good looking. He's quite tall and has chocolate melts-like brownish hair.Enough about that, you give me a shock when you cried. Wipe your face first before going down to eat what you missed from dinner earlier" said Mrs Jeon giving you short yet touching hug before disappearing down the stairs.

 

You change into a simple grey with little stars pattern on it and a blue jeans before going down.

When you walk to the kitchen, Jungkook was busy re-heating the food just for you.

" Oh, you're awake? I was thinking of bringing you these myself but since you're already here...." Jungkook pour the porridge and the veggies into a porcelain bowl  and gives it to you. The both of you sit opposite of each other.

" Is there anything you're suppose to tell me?" you ask him before slurping down the warm taste of the porridge.

" Hurry up and finish that.I still have to teach you what you miss for today's lesson"

"That's all?"

"Haiss, fine" Jungkook sighed.

" You must be happy to have him sent you back home earlier on because apparently, Mr Kang has some issues with me." said Jungkook which sounds so moody.

" Urmm, is there something with your tone of voice? Who is he,anyway?"

" Your seatmate,Sehun.In my opinion,I think he's such a show off and trying to act all heroic. You're too good for him,really!"

" So it was him? Oh well,nothing special anyways. Yah, say that again about my friend!"You pinch his right ear.

"OWWWW! EXCUSE ME,BUT I'M YOUR FRIEND TOO,FOR GOD SAKE!SERIOUSLY,ARE YOU EVEN A GIRL? WHY YOU'RE BEING SO STRONG" Yelp Jungkook in pain.

" You're not my friend but an annoying pest." you let go and finish up for your food.

 

Upstairs

"There they go again" said Mr Jeon shaking his head.

 

" So you're like this to me? FINE! Forget about your homework. I would love to see you standing infront of the class and be laughing stock forever!" Jungkook storm up the stairs.

You quickly finish washing the dishes before running up to follow Jungkook. Right before Jungkook could close his bedroom's door, you back hug him and said " Okay,i'm sorry. You wouldn't do that to me right,chingu? My squishy squishy bunny" you pinch his cheeks as if he's a baby.

 

" STOP SQUISING MY PRECIOUS CHEEK! How many times must i tell you that?" 

" Mian" You let go of the hug.

" Now, i'm your friend huh? Take this homework of yours and get out of my room." Jungkook throws the heavy booklet to you.

"Wait--You haven't t--" Your sentence was cut when....

" Goodnight" Jungkook slams his door.

♦♦⇔♦♦

 

" AISH,THIS JEALOUS BRAT! Owww, that does hurts." You said after kicking his door.

You went back to your room and stare into blank space....

*Why did he even help me? We may be friends he can't be liking me,right? What i am thinking? Why would a popular guy like him have feelings me? Anyway, i rather be with my Baekkie* You thought as you imagine of you and Baekhyun holding hands at the beach.

Without you realising when you procrastinate, you fell asleep and the English Homework is left  undone.

 

The next morning

You gasp looking at the time on your alarm clock. The timing 9.15 AM stucks in your head and without further you ado you rush into the washroom and falls down on the slippery floor.

" Great another injury over the other. Just what i need for today" you said sarcasticly.

In a split second, you finish changing into your uniform and comb your hair. Unfortunately, you're having a bad hair day cos your hair becomes all fuzzy instead of smooth and straight.

" YOU'RE SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME,JEON JUNGKOOK!" You shouted in frustation.

4 hours ago,

At around 6 AM, Jungkook tiptoes into your room and wave his hands infront of you to make sure you're really asleep. He change the timer on your clock before hurrying down.

* That shall do it. You deserve it for pulling my hair,my ears and my precious cheeks just because of that stupid Sehun!* Jungkook chuckled softly before going off to school.

 

♦♦≈♦♦

 

You rush down the stairs and out the door before Mrs Jeon could even give your lunchbox.

Your bus soon arrive but by then it's already 9.30. You tried your best to fight for air with the pack crowds in the bus.

* Why does this have to happen to me early in the morning?*

Just then,a mysterious hand pull you away from the crowd and you falls on someone's lap due to lost of balance.

Your eyes were literally like bulging out when you saw the person infront of you.

He seems surprise too from the look on his face.

You realise then you have lie on his lap when you quickly goes into seating position after standing back up.

" I...I...I'm S...So S...s...s..sorry for ermmm, lying down on your lap. Forgive me!" You clasp your hands together,only to receive a unresponse answer.

* What were you thinking JUNG YEONHEE?! Why would a Kingka talk to a commoner like me?* you punish yourself by hitting your head. 

" Yah, Are you crazy? Why you're hitting yourself?"

*D...D...id H...He just say to me* you gasp in shock.

" Hello?? Do you even hear me? Nevermind,forget it. Anyway, I just help you since i saw you wearing the same uniform as me. Don't spread any untrue rumors, arraseo?!" say Baekhyun facing you.

"N...Ne" You slowly nod,not facing him because his face itself is already a perfection. His skin was as smooth and flawless as a clear water, his lips was an admirable red which you just can't resist as it's so kissable.Just by looking into his possesive brown eyes, not even one soul can never said that they will never fall for him.No words is enough to describe how perfect he was. 

 

As soon the bus stop at your destination, you again rush down the bus wishing that the teacher will be nowhere to be found so you can went in without a trace.

 

" Forget it,girl.He's already there" Baekhyun points to the Principal,Mr Kim .

" Can my day ever get worse than this?" you mutters to yourself.

" You owe me one." said Baekhyun, naturally grabbing your hands walking towards the principal.

 

The Principal frowning face change when see Baekhyun. His look can be as express " I have to treat him well or else i'm dead meat."

"Ahhhh,Baekhyun! Late as usual,i see. Have a great day and continue coming late all you want. You may go" Mr Kim let's out a fake smile at Baekhyun.

" I will appreciate that. Thank you." He walks off leaving the dumbfounded you behind.

" And you? WHY ARE YOU LATE? WHICH CLASS ARE YOU FROM?!" Mr Kim mood change into a whole new level over common students like me.

" I...I" For some reason, you didn't have the strength to open your mouth to speak.

Baekhyun stop his steps and 'throws' his arms over your shoulder.

" Opps, I almost forget about my girlfriend. Let's goooooo, my lovely~" He walks with you, his arms still around you.

"Tsk,Teenagers" Mr Kim roll his eyes.

 

Once the both of you went into the empty school hallway, he release his arms away from your shoulder and walk up to his class.

You couldn't even thank him for once.

" Guess the day isn't that bad after all* You squeal like a fangirl would over their idols. Thankfully, it's still lesson period so there's no one around or else you will already be in trouble. A BIG TROUBLE.

 

Baekhyun's POV

To: SEHUN

" She's already on her way to the class, i guess. That's the last time, i will ever help you over a girl. Seohyun is gonna be so mad if she finds out you're being nice to a girl. A beautiful one at that."

A few minute later.... Baekhyun receive back a reply

From: SEHUN

"  Thanks,hyung. I will treat you anything you want. Yeonhee is just a close friend of mine,she will understands and she is beautiful,isn't it?
You better not fall for her!"

 

" As if i'm gonna fall for her. Taeyeon is way better than her" Baekhyun replies to Sehun but his mind is already thinking about her.

 

You silently crawl when you reach your class when someone just can't keep his mouth shut.

" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN,YEONHEE? IT'S ALREADY 1O NOW!" said Taehyung in his loud voice.

Mirae look at you and mouth the word " Sorry about that boyfriend of mine" 

 

" JUNG YEONHEE! Come infront here. RIGHT NOW!" Said Mrs Song sternly.

I...I can explain. It's not i pur-" Your sentence was cut by Mrs Song.

" Show me yesterday homework" 

" Oh, about that..."

" SHOW ME IT NOW"

You took it out and how you wish to melt down the floor but when Sehun mouthed " Stay Strong", you regain back that energy.

 

" Why is it not done?" ask Mrs Song.

" You can't entirely blame me. HE-" You point at Jungkook. Jungkook pretend to look elsewhere while whistling.

" He didn't even tell me what he learnt from yesterday lesson! How was i suppose to finish it when i don't even know a single thing"

" Stop making excuses Miss Jung. The detention is always welcoming students as lazy as you. Meet me after school. Go back to your seat."

Feeling dejected, you walk back to your seat and cover your face with your hands.

" Where did the cheeful Yeonhee i know,go? I can help you out if you want" said Sehun

" Why what you help her? Just mind your own business!" says Jungkook.

" You're the one who should mind your own business, ! It's your fault if you didn't change my clock timer,idiot!" You vent out your anger on him.

Everyone looks at you who never would said such words out of your mouth.

Both of them look at each other.

 


 

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPPIE >.<

I hope you like it ^=^

Continue to Love,Subscribe and Read this fic :D

I really appreciate lots to the people who comment and subscribe to this. I mean

i didn't even expect someone to read this story with my ish grammar and all.

<3 YOU ALL!

OHMYGOSH, HAVE YOU ALL LISTEN TO EXO ALBUM?!

I'M ADDICTED TO 'THE FIRST SNOW' & ' My Turn To Cry'

Till we meet again,