01~

My Complicated Life

" Yoonji-ah, take care of your little sister. Omma and Appa are going out for awhile. If you want to go out anywhere please inform the maid,Ms Lizzy or the driver Mr Yong,okay." Said Mrs Jung kissing Yeonhee forehead insted of Yoonji.

After they left, Yeonhee who is still 7 yrs old went back to eat the meal that the maid cook. Yoonji who was already 12 yrs old went up to her room and sat on the bed,thinking hard. An idea went into her head and she quickly rush back down finding Yeonhee who was happily watching One Piece on the TV.

" Unni, Come and watch this with me. It's so funny." You wave your hands gesturing your sister to come.

" It...is funny. Dongsaeng, are you tired at all?" ask Yoonji.

" Nope. Wae Unni?" you said.

" I was thinking of bringing you to the amusement park. It's so bored at home. You wanna go?"

" Amusement park? Really?! Yeah,assa! Of course. Let me go and change. I love you unni." you said jumping up and down.

" You already look pretty in this gown. Let's just go now." Yoonji went into the limo,follow by you.

 

A few hours later they arrive, both of them was having fun till they forget the time. 

" Yeonhee, wait her while i go get some ice cream for us. Stay here and don't wander anywhere,okay?" said Yoonji as her figure soon dissapear in the crowd.

As innocent and obedient as can be, you waited for your sister while you sat there quietly but Yoonji never came back to you. Feeling uneasy, you went to the ice-cream booth. With some courage, you ask the salesgirl, " Have you seen my unni?".

The salesgirl shakes her head and you tries any method to find Yoonji but failed. You then saw a black limo moving off.

" Wait,is that our car? Is unni in there? Unni, don't go! UNNI, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" you shouted when you realise you've been left behind.You saw your sister looking out at you and then told the driver to go.

" But,Miss Yoonji, She's your little sister..." said Mr Yong Junhyung.

" JUST GO! You want me to fire you? When we reach home,you better shut your mouth up." said Yoonji and then smiling to herself.

 

You wander around the park,crying and nowhere to go. You doesn't even know the way back home.

Your sobs attract attention but you ignores it.

" Yah, Why are you crying? It hurts my ear you know." said a boy almost the same age as you.

" M...Mianhae. I should probably shut my mouth." 

The boy look at you pitily and offer a tissue.

" At least wipe those tears of yours. Why are you crying anyway? Pretty girls shouldn't cry." said the boy.

 

" Jungkook, who are you talking too? Omo, why is she crying? Did you make her cry?!" said Mrs Jeon.

" ANIYA!" 

" Hey, little girl, what's your name? Where's your parents?" ask Mr and Mrs Jeon.

" Y...Yeonhee...Jung...Y..Yeonhee...M...Molla, I have no idea where they are." you stutter as you sobs again.

" Come,let's just follow us home,okay? Don't worry, we are nice people." Said Mrs Jeon wiping your tears as she hug you putting you in her arms as if you're a baby. You fall asleep in her arms.

 

The Present

You're now 15 years old and still schooling. Mrs and Mr Jeon took you in as their daughter since they don't have one. 

You look at the silver necklace around your neck which your mom( Mrs Jung) always told you to wear but then Jungkook just burst into the room not knocking the door first.

" YAH, WHO ALLOWS YOU TO COME IN?!" you tuck back in the blanket. 

" Why can't i? This is my house okay! Aigoo, still haven't bath.Tsk,Tsk. Omma,she's still sleeping!" Jungkook shouts to his mom.

" My problem if i want to sleep or not!Besides, I don't want go school. My head can't take it. Go away, let me have my beauty sleep." You shut your eyes for five minutes.

" Fine, if you don't want to wake up now, i guess i have to kiss this sleeping beauty then." tease Jungkook.

Thinking that he won't dare to do it, you open your eyes and said " Do it if you dare...." 

Your mouth and his was just a few inches close almost touching each other lips. You gulp and blink your eyes. Jungkook blushes.

" YAH, YOU ERT! Wah, i can't believe you really did that! No way, am i gonna give my first kiss to you!" You took a pillow and throw towards him.

Jungkook ran around the trying to avoid your deadly eyes which is glaring at him.

Mrs Jeon was right outside the door,smiling at the two childish kids.

" That's enough! Jungkook, stop disturbing her. Yeonhee, you go and get ready. Once you're done, come down and eat breakfast." said Mrs Jeon pulling Jungkook ears.

" Omma, It's painful! Why you pull mine and not hers? I'm the victim here." said Jungkook rubbing his ears.

" Victim,your head! Who told you to do that,huh? Just go get your bags and come down." 

You quickly close the door and went straight into the toilet.


Authotr's Note/(A/N):

So what do you think of the first chapter?

Don't forget to subscribe or comment:))