Unhappy Outing ;'(

Love To Hate

Key's POV


We finally reached Hongdae after a long train ride from school. *It feels good to even be here!* I beamed.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jaeyoung suggested, "How about we separate here?! I want to go shopping and I don't think Hyekyung likes it as well."

"Key," She looked at me and flashed me the fakest smile on Earth, "I bet you wouldn't mind accompanying Hyekyung while Woohyun oppa and I go on the shopping date right?"

I looked at Hyekyung, whose expression darkened and she was looking solemn. "Erm," I scoffed, "You do know that it's our bonding time today right? We wanted to come here as a group of besties, but you just have to tag along and now you're actually chasing us away?!"

Before I could shout at her even further, Woohyun came forward and stopped me, whispering, "I will come and join the two of you later. You guys go and find a cafe to sit down first?"

*Yeah right, you never came back after leaving with that girl.* I looked back at him and nodded, not wanting to argue with my friend over that useless girlfriend of his.

Jaeyoung then rolled her eyes at Hyekyung and I, pulling Woohyun away in the crowd in Hongdae.

"Kyungie," I called, "Let's find somewhere to sit down and complete our assignments before we head off to shop around, okay?"


Author's POV

You looked at Key, who just spoke to you, and blinked, "Huh? What did you say?"

Key knocked my head with his fist softly, and jokingly. He then laughed, "Yah, I said. Let's find somewhere to sit and do our homework before we head off to shop around, okay?"

You nodded and faked a laugh.

The two of you then went into a cafe which was full of students, but still managed to get a cozy seat at a corner of the cafe. "I will go and get some drinks, along with some sandwiches," Key smiled, "What do you want?"

"Erm," You said as you thought a little, "Caramel Macchiato. For sandwich, I can have anything that you want to but for me."

"Okay," Key then stood up and went to the cafe counter to grab the food.

You looked at your phone screen and sighed softly, *When will we get to hang out together as a trio again?*

Your phone wallpaper was a photograph of the three of you, which was taken a year back when the three of you went to Everland. That time was really the best as Jaeyoung wasn't Woohyun's girl yet.

You looked at Woohyun in the photo and sighed once again. Your heart became sour at the thought of Jaeyoung and him. *When will I even get the chance to tell him that I love him so much?*

You still remembered how he warmed up to you when the two of you first met. His smile and his personality was what captured your heart ever since that day.

But when you got to know that he was together with Jaeyoung, you knew that you will never have the chance to tell him that you liked him so much.

"Yah, I'm back" Key called out as he plopped himself into the soft chair. He placed the sandwiches on the table, along with the drinks.

"Cheer up," Key looked at you and knew what you were thinking immediately, "One day, Woohyun will know that that girl is only after him for his popularity and will just come back to us. By then, we can hang out normally already!"

He sighed, "But I do have a feeling that that girl would hurt him in the near future."


On the other hand, Woohyun was being bored because of his girlfriend. Yes, he sure could buy something or rather most things for his girl because his family was rather rich. But she was buying too much.

She totally chose shopping over her boyfriend.

However, he just couldn't get angry with her, because he was his girlfriend and he knew he liked her a lot.

As they were walking, Woohyun found a shop which made friendship gifts and all. Though it may be a little girlish for him, he thought that he should make it for the three of them.

"Jagi," Woohyun said as he pointed at a shop, "Can we go to that shop?"

She looked at the shop, and shook her head, "Ew nope! Why would you go into such a dumb shop like that?"

Before Woohyun could actually talk back, she stomped away, pulling Woohyun away from the shop. *B-but I want to get things for them.* He thought of you and Key.

Somehow, he knew that you would be more sad, and upset because that had been the nth time since he abandoned the two of you for his girl. *I can't do this to them.*

He stopped in his tracks, making his girlfriend stop as well. He started, "Jaeyoung."

"I want to go to that shop," He continued, as he walked back to the shop, dragging his reluctant girlfriend along.

Jaeyoung then swung his hand away, saying, "Fine, if you want to go to that shop, you can. But go alone. Call me when you're done."

She then walked away briskly, leaving a shocked Woohyun in the middle of the crowded walkway.

Woohyun sighed, then walked into that shop that he mentioned. When he entered, a very old lady greeted him. He bowed, "May I know what to get for best friends whom I have known for a long time already?"

The old lady then brought him to the section where there were a lot of keychains. "You can buy this," She smiled and introduced.

She showed him a keychain which had a small pouch that had a word 'Friendship' in Chinese embroided on it. "This is a very nice present if you want to give it to your friends."

He smiled and nodded, "Okay, ahjumma. I think I will get three of these."

She then took three keychains out and walked back to the counter to help him pack. "Thank you, ahjumma," He smiled and took the items from her after making the payment.

He then whipped out his phone and texted Jaeyoung, 'Jagi, where are you? I'm done already.'

After a while, his phone vibrated. He looked at the message which said, 'I got bored so I went home. Can't believe you ditched me over your friendship thing.'

*This girl can be domineering at times but what can I do since I like her.* He sighed, and typed, 'I'm sorry. Next time I won't do so okay? Don't be angry with the cute Woohyun anymore! =_=(jjikjjik attack)'

After he pressed the send button, he then called Key.

"Yah," Key picked up and answered.

"Do you have to be this rude when you pick up your call," Woohyun said jokingly, "Man, where are the two of you?"

Key then told him the cafe that the two of you are at, and Woohyun went over to find the two of you.

When Key placed his phone back onto the table, Hyekyung tilted her head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Key smirked, "Guess his girlfriend ditched him halfway or something."

Before you could reply, Woohyun walked into the cafe. He walked closer to your table and sat down at the seat next to yours.

"Yah," Key scoffed, "Where's your girl?"

"She went home," Woohyun sighed, and ruffled his hair, "I made her angry because I wanted to get something so much and she just ditched me like that."

Key looked at you and laughed, "I told you so."

You pushed Key's shoulder a little and shook your head at that boy.

"Hyun-ah," You asked while looking at him worriedly, "You fine?"

He nodded and smiled, while patting your head, "Yep! I'm fine."

He then placed the gift on the table and said, "I bought these for the three of us." He took out three keychains from the bag and handed them one of those each.

"Thank you," You smiled, *He's so sweet to us.*

"Awww," Key teased jokingly, "Thank you, Woohyun. I know you love me the most."

He argued, "Eww. One, I bought the gift for Kyung as well. Two, I know you love me as well."

"Oh my gosh," Key scoffed, "No way. I'm a normal guy. I wouldn't be in love with you."

You laughed at the two guys who were quarreling over such a trivial matter, "Yah, quit the fight. The two of you look so stupid."

"We're just trying to make you feel happier," Woohyun smiled as he placed his hand on yours, which made your heart do a thousand flip flops, "I know you're upset because of Jaeyoung today."

Key nodded, "Yep! And we're happy that we accomplished our mission!"

You smiled back at them, *I'm really happy to be able to spend time like this with them and I hope it can stay like that for a long time.*


Hi,Im Kpop1989,2nd chappie have out.Jesslyn1234 and I decided to do a special chappie on Woohyun and Jaeyoung.How their personal feeling and how they start dating.