Interruption~

Love To Hate

 

Hyekyung's POV

I was walking down the school hallway with my two besties, Woohyun and Key. As usual,all the girls were looking at us -or rather,me-with a scrutinizing look."So,"I started,"Do you guys wanna hang out at Hongdae?"

"Hmm,"Woohyun smiled,"Provide me a good reason why."

"Yah,"I signed,"I just hadn't been there for a while already."

He then inched closer and ruffled my hair.His captivating smile was making my heart beat at an exceptionally fast rate.Key then walked over and nodded with a playful smirk,"I don't think it's a bad idea."

Before the three of us walked out,a familiar girly voice called out,"Woohyun oppa!"

Woohyun turned around almost instantly and saw his girlfriend, Jaeyoung running towards him. My heart pained instantly at the sight of the couple hugging but I couldn't do anything much. I was only his best friend.

The fact that I had been friendzoned by Woohyun was something that I had to accept.

Woohyun touched her cheek gently and smiled,"Do you want to hangout with us? We'd be going to Hongdae, do you want to tag along?"

I looked over at Key and realised he was showing a disturbed expression. Key never liked Jaeyoung as he knew she went after Woohyun for his popularity, and obviously, his looks. He didn't want such a materialistic girl to ruin the friend bonding times they had.

 

Author's POV

On the contrary of the duo’s wishes, Jaeyoung nodded to Woohyun's question. She was unwilling to tag along but she was disgusted at the fact that you'd be going too. Hence,she decided to be that tag-along person to keep Woohyun away from you at all costs.

After school, Key and you met up first while Woohyun went to fetch his girl. Your heart was palpitating and was feeling a throbbing pain at the thought of having to see the couple's interaction.

"You alright?" Key questioned,as he examined your unreadable expression. You nodded as a reply to tell him that you were fine.

After a few minutes of waiting, Woohyun and Jaeyoung finally joined the two of you.

The group then went onto Hongdae.

On the way there, Jaeyoung tried to keep Woohyun away from you. Whenever Woohyun wanted to ask you something,she would just interrupt the two of you. After a couple of tries, you gave up talking to him.

As a result, Key and you would just talk to each other instead of talking to him.

"Hyekyung ah~I realised that whenever that girl is here,we will never get a chance to talk to hyung. And she really doesn’t let us ask him anything." Key pointed out.

*Meh, isn’t it obvious,* You sighed as you nodded to Key’s question.

It was so obvious that Woohyun was being pulled away by Jaeyoung, and she kept keeping Woohyun away from the two of you.

"Never mind, oppa. We have more than enough time to talk to Woohyun oppa in school,right?" You gave a reassuring smile.

Key nodded.

 

 


Hey guys,this is kpop1989.

Jesslyn1234 and I had done this chappie together.

I don't the next chappie will be out by this week but Jesslyn1234 and I will try

Thanks! :]