First Love Flashback

Love Mission

It's been a long time from my first love, huh...
Well, Min Hwa isn't my first love. I have someone that i loved when I was in kindergaten. embarassing, right? But now I really forget about her. 

"Do you two have first love?" Suddenly Daehyun asked. I blink. How does he ask that thing while I'm thinking about it?!  I said in my own mind. 
'Why suddenly ask that?" Jongup asked. I think Jongup feels uncomfortable with this topic. I know about his past. he's my best friend, anyway. "This topic won't work. I know zelo hasn't." Jongup said again, tried to break the topic and go with another topic. 

"You have a bitter past, huh?" Daehyun laughed. 

(DAEHYUN POV)

"You have a bitter past, huh?" I laughed as Jongup tries to break the topic. Well, I know this is not suitable topic. but this thing makes me remember about that Youngjae again. He ever said He has crush on his friend in elementary school. Since I only know Youngjae from Junior High School, I don't know who's the girl. 

-Flashback-

Youngjae looks thinking about something. I got curious. Why he looks thinking so much like that. "Youngjae, What are you thinking about?" I asked. "Why do you know I'm thinking right now?" He asked. "Knowing you, your face can't lie." I said. "It's about our client." Youngjae sighed. 

"She said another girl started to like her boyfriend. and the 'another girl' is her boyfriend's first love. " Youngjae said. "I don't know what should our client do." Youngjae continued his sentence. 

I laugh. "It just His first love. It's only a Past. Why so serious about it?" I said. Youngjae Sighs. "Don't you ever have first love?" He asked. I shake my head. "Ah I see. you won't understand it. like, hmm, the first people that make you change, maybe." Youngjae explained.

"It's that so meaningful?" I confused. Youngjae nods. "So, do you have one?" I asked. 

Youngjae suddenly express his shocked or confused face. he's like I wanna say yes but I don't want to talk about it, or something like that. I can recognize people's feeling just from his/her expression. "I have." Youngjae said. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Well, she's friend of mine. we're classmate while elementary school. It's crazy, but she said she loves me too. I know it well, she said it in front of me, right after I confessed my feeling to her. It's just childhood story now. But that time I think I really loved her." Youngjae said. "I already forget her name. I know her family name is 'Park'. only that I remember about her now." Youngjae finished his sentence. 

-Flashback End-

"... SO that's it." Zelo looks like after explained something when I flashbacked. "Daehyun, did you hear me?" Zelo asked. 

"Zelo, I wanna go for awhile." I said, then stand up. I go search for Min Hwa.

---

 

"Min Hwa." I called her name, She's turning her head. She's with her friend.

"Uh, You're..." She looks confused.

"I'm Jung Daehyun. Sorry, can I Talk with you for awhile?" I asked.

"Oh, Ok. Four-eyes?" She asked.

I nod.

"Ah, Ok, I'll back soon, you can go ahead first." She said to her friend. after that, she walks closer to me. "What is it?" she asked.

"Sorry for ask nonsense thing. I--I just want to know. Do you have first love?" I asked back.

"W--What's about it? Why are you asking me something like that?!" She looks shocked.

"Answer me." 

"Y-yes, but I don't like him anymore now. He's just my childhood friend." She said. "I have someone that I already love for now." She continued her sentence.

"I don't want to know who's your crush for now. I just want to know your first love is." I said. "Just let me know a bit about that. please." 

She takes deep breathe. "Why? do you know how awkward you are? coming from somewhere and asking someone's first love?" Then, She sighed.

"Please." I keep saying.

"It's friend of mine. He's my elementary school classmate. I love him, and he loves me too. And we seperated when we were going to Junior High School. is it enough?" Min Hwa sighed after told me the story.

"Is that Boy named Yoo Youngjae?" I asked.

Suddenly, She looks like confused and shocked. Her face like says How does he know? or something like that. 

"... How do you know?" She blushes. 

I sharp my eyes. This is not good for Zelo... I talk in my mind. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Another Updates ^^

Sorry if you don't understand TT I'll explain in other chapter

anyway, thanks for reading!

Please leave comment (p^3^q)

Zelobot9 loves you all o3o *bow*