#Mission 2

Love Mission

"Talk wit her." Daehyun said, straight forward. 

I blink. "What?" I asked. "Talk with her. don't you hear me?" Daehyun repeated. 

"Wait, it shouldn't be THIS FAR." I rejected. Jongup giggles. Daehyun does face-palm. 

"Did you say... Talk with her is FAR?" Daehyun asked. "Well, he never talks with girl since his first day." Jongup said. Daehyun sighs. "How creepy your life is." H e said. 

"I can't talk with her! I'm not talented to talk with girl!" I keep rejected it. I know This is not far enough. I know Daehyun is really serious. but.. Talk with girl? Uh. 

"Well, Since Daehyun here too, I wanna ask something to zelo. I wanna ask this since long time, but... i think this is the right time." Jongup said. "Why you can't talk with girl?" Jongup asked. 

"Well..." I started my story 

-Flashback-

It's about one year ago.

"Sorry, can you lend me math textbook? I don't bring it." I said to girl that sits beside me. 

"You don't bring it? ah~ why boys always like this?" 

"But I forget to bring it."

"Boys always lazy and forget everything! how if you have girlfriend and forget about her, huh?" She asked.

Well, she starts make me pissed.

"I'm sorry about that, please lend me that book." 

"Don't you see i'm just trying to get it? Why boys can't be patient?!" 

"Well, I..."

"shut up, you're talking nonsense!"

"Ok, I apologized, I sorry."

"Why you take this so serious? Oh please I'm just joking. why guys always think if girl talk with this way it means the girl is mad? boys always make me confuse. here's the book, don't forget to give back to me." She said. 

 

-Flashback end-

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Daehyun laughed. "I know you really pissed that time." Daehyun said. Jongup opens his mouth, "Well, you have talked with her in your first day. how was it?" 

"It's not bad. she's nice people." I said. "So talk with her! just Hi or something." Daehyun said. 

 

I think for awhile. "Ok." I said, then go search for Min Hwa.

 

Finally, I find her. Like always, she's pretty, cute, ladylike, she's more beautiful from this distance. Lucky me, She's alone now. usually, she's with her other friends. I found her in library. 

"I... I.... I don't know books like  y--you...." I said. I really nervous. 

Min Hwa laughs. I wonder why. after awhile, I realized I was mistaken. 

"I mean I don't know you like... books..." I said, fix my previous sentence. 
"I don't look like a geek, right? kkk~" Min Hwa chuckled. "By the way, why are you so nervous?"
"I'm not nervous... I... I..." I don't know what should I say.
"That's nervous. Just Talk naturally, I won't bite you!" Min Hwa giggled.
"Well, Um, ng, have a nice day!" I ended the conversation and run away. I know Min Hwa will thinks that I'm a weird or something like that. 


"... So, that's actually happened after I met her." I tell the whole story to Jongup and Daehyun that stayed in cafetaria. Daehyun and Jongup laugh together. "You should talk more with her." Daehyun said. "Love won't work without communication." Daehyun continued his sentence. "You have to talk much with Min Hwa before we're going to the next steps." Daehyun said again.

"Ahh~ okay~" I mumbled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Another short chapter TT really sorry can't update longer chapter for you all.

Anyway, Thanks for read!

Give me comment, feedback, or anything! I'll appreciate it!

Thankseu~ I'll update again ASAP OuO 

zelobot9 really loves you all o3o